Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Hybrid (Private 1x1 with Danny Phantom and Pidipuuu) (Possibly [M])

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Danny watched Akita get her healing supplies out. He closed his eyes and let out a grunt of pain. The wound was acting up, and he felt a little light headed from blood loss.

"This is not good. Damn it, ghost half! You should have healed this gash on my side by now." Danny thought to himself as he tried to make himself as comfortable as he could.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Akia came back to Danny and knelt down with him, she stared at him, and then at the wolf and then put her hand to the wound. "Must say, that I did not expect the poison to be on the swords and arrows. would work on you "she said and sighed" I'm going to make a fire first, then I can see everything better "she said and got up and walked away.

After a while she came back with some wood, and put it down and started to make a fire, she glanced at the burning fire that caused it to get warmer in the cave and she got up, then looked at Danny, and walked up to him "If your wolf attacked me or me Eagel, I'll kill it right away" she said and started treating Danny's wound
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"Aye, hybrids can be hard to kill. I still can't get how the hybrids lost in the Hybrid Wars. The hybrids had everything working in their favor." Danny said, watching Akita for another moment before turning his attention to the flames, ignoring the comment about her killing Aniu and if she went after the knight or the eagle. He knew how the hybrids got defeated, or at least he assumed how they were defeated in the wars, but he had hoped that the knight didn't know, and he certainly wouldn't tell her if she didn't.

Aniu had left the eagle alone, getting bored with toying with it and decided to follow Danny's scent to get to the cave. She enter the cave slowly, flinching a little when she saw the fire. She got over it, remembering how Danny used fire to cook food and just laid down in front of the fire, enjoying its warmth.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Aika ignored his words and pressed the wound, closed it, grabbed a roll of white linen, wrapped it around him, and glanced at the wolf. "Let that creature do something useful for you and catch a rabbit. so we can eat something "she said and stood up and walked to her bag, took out a bottle and took some gulps.

Akia might well be the king's best knight, it was not easy for her to be a woman, the king had too many high demands from her, especially because she was the daughter of the Black night, a very feared knight when he was still alive
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Danny rolled his eyes at the knight's lack of reply to what he had said. But, he did what the knight had asked of him, and told Aniu to catch a few rabbits the three of them to eat through the mental link. He winched a little when pressure was applied to the wound, but soon relaxed.

In response, Aniu got to her paws and exited the cave, but no words or any other signs of a reply other than getting up and leaving the cave had happened. Aniu's emotions were unreadable at the moment, and Danny found himself wondering if she was angry or frustrated with him. Aniu had often blocked her emotions from Danny that she was upset with him, but once she was over whatever had upset her, Danny could read her emotions once more.

"Oh, get over yourself, Aniu. If she does turn on me once she has thought she has gained my trust, I'll kill her. I know you don't trust her, and frankly, I don't either. But you need to let me do this so we both can survive." Danny told Aniu through the mental link, to which there was no reply.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Akia sat down by the fire and watched Danny carefully, grabbed a special kind of stone, and began to sharpen her sword, she kept staring at Danny, and looked up for a moment as her Eagel landed in the cave, piece of rock, she stared at him and and sighed "Yes, yes, I know" she murmured and looked at Danny again

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Danny chuckled, recalling the times he used to say things like that to Aniu, and for a very similar reasons too. At least he thought that they were for very similar reasons. Danny couldn't read the mind or emotions of the eagle or the knight, but he could with Aniu. Though, he did admit that the way Akita communicated with the eagle had caught his curiosity. He knew that she wasn't a hybrid, at least not a full-bloodied one, but that didn't change the fact that he was curious about the way they communicated.

Aniu was on a hunting trail, the same one that she and Danny used quite often. The trail led to a lake, and sometimes a rabbit or two could be caught on the trail or if that didn't work, they were always ducks at the lake. She paused and sniffed the air coming off of the lake, hoping to catch the scent of prey.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Akia put her sword back on her back, and stood up, and went to her horse and took a bottle of water in there and walked over to Danny and stuck out the bottle to him. "Drink" she spoke and looked at him, and walked back to her place and sat down again.

"That beast of yours does take his time" she grumbled, and looked at her eagel who immediately flew away, to get some food for herself. "Must say that you have a strong will to live but are stupid to grab a sword that is too big for you" and she took a sip from her bottle

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"Usually I am handle a sword that large. But I was left weakened after that ambush. Consider yourself lucky that I was not up to my usual strength." Danny said before opening the water bottle and sniffing it, checking it for poison before drinking some of the water. He had chosen to say nothing in reply to the knight about how she said Aniu was taking her time to hunt. Usually, Danny and Aniu hunted together as group, and neither one of them was used to hunting alone.

Aniu had catch the scent of rabbits a little ways off of the hunting trail. She started to head in the direction of the rabbit scents.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She laughed for a moment, and stared at him "I am the king's right hand and daughter of the dark knight" she spoke and once grinned for her father was a very feared knight, but her father died after being trapped.

The eaglel had already found a prey and plunged at it with full speed, and grabbed it with her claws, she quickly grabbed the rabbit and flew back to the other.

Akia looked for a moment at the exit of the cave "It looks like my good friend has got a rabbit" and she soon saw the Eagle fly in and dropped the rabbit in front of Danny's feet

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast