Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Hybrid (Private 1x1 with Danny Phantom and Pidipuuu) (Possibly [M])

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"Very funny. Thanks for the humor. The Dark Knight was a legend, a fairy tail used to scare children into behaving. Nothing more. He's just as real as the hybrid god, Shiranui. If Shiranui was real, he would not have let his people die out. Shiranui was the one who helped a young hybrid king defeat the eight-headed dragon known as Orochi. But that sounds highly unrealistic, just like The Dark Knight." Danny answered, holding back laughter at what the knight had said about being the daughter of The Dark Knight. However, he let his grin show as it was amusing what Akita had said.

Aniu found two rabbits. Dropping into a hunter's crouch, she slowly went towards the rabbits until she was in pouncing distance. With a quick pounce, Aniu caught one of the rabbits and quickly killed it, while the other ran off. Pleased with herself, she picked up the rabbit and headed back.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Akia stared at Danny and sighed one's "You do not believe me" she said and stood up and grabbed the dead rabbit and ran the hatch with a small dagger, ready to hang over the fire. for a moment she looked back at the eagle and grinned once and went back again "What is your name little one" she said and looked at him once.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"At least she had the sense to ask for my name."
    Danny thought to himself before speaking.

"My name is Daniel Phantom. However, Danny is the name that I go by." Danny answered, seeming to perk up a little as he spoke.

The sound of pawsteps sounded in Danny's ears. This was a sound that couldn't be heard by a normal human, but since hybrids had heighted senses, the sound of Aniu's pawsteps could be heard by Danny.

"Aniu's coming back with a rabbit." Danny spoke up, announcing that his wolf companion was returning.
    Last edited by DannyPhantom; 04-15-2018 at 01:33 AM.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Akia shook her head once and sighed "My name is Akia" and she looked at him again for a moment to talk about his wolf, then looked at the wolf "We'll save his catch for tomorrow evening, it's a long journey" she said, and stood up for a moment, and stroked the head of her Eagel.

she glanced at Danny again. "I advise you to eat well and rest, we'll see tomorrow if you can walk well or if you're on my horse, or and do not think you can flee as soon as you're sitting on my horse. "and she went to her horse and stroked it and grinned for a moment, it was a huge black stallion and she gave him something nice, and sat down by the fire again and turned the meat around
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"So, she's going to turn me in to die after all. Stupid human, thinking that I would fall for your trick. You better hope that I can't walk or run tomorrow." Danny thought to himself as he sat there waiting for the rabbit to cook. He hoped that he would be awake before Akita awoke, so that he could make a break for it and escape with his life. He was glad that his gut told him not to trust her.

"Great. I'm going to lose my head." Danny grumbled, not wanting to reveal his plans to escape.

Aniu appeared in the entrance to the cave, a gray rabbit in her jaws as walked towards Danny.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Akia looked at him once and grinned "Do you really think you'll lose it, because if that was the case, you would have lost it" she said, leaning against the rocks and staring at the fire.

The eagle saw the wolf, and flew at him and landed down on the wolf and looked at him once, and moved his head.

"Jinzo leaves that wolf alone," she said and looked at Jinzo, who then looked at her and flew toward her

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"Not unless the tyrant you call a king told you not to so he could execute me himself." Danny replied, saying the word tyrant with spite. He hated the man who sat the on the throne currently, and he had killed all of Danny's kind, leaving him the last one and having to fight for his life each and every day. If he could, he would have killed the tyrant himself. But what would that solve? It wouldn't bring the hybrid who had died in the Hybrid Wars back. But maybe it would give the deaths of the hybrids some meaning, if the last living one killed the human king.

While Danny was lost in this thoughts, Aniu growled at the eagle before dropping the rabbit at Danny's feet and laying down at her hybrid companion's side.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Watch your words monster" she said angry and tore a piece of rabbit from the stick and ate it and gave the rest to Danny "Eat, you will need it for when we leave" she spoke angry and sat down again somewhere , and keeps a good eye on Danny "Ow ... and do not think you can escape I do not sleep" and she grinned

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"There you go with the humor again. No being can function without sleep." Danny answered, not bothering to even laugh this time.

He took the rabbit and started to eat, thankful that he finally had something to eat. The hybrid hadn't eaten in three days, due to the fact that his food stash had run out and he was too afraid of getting attacked again when he went out hunting. Since he had turned eighteen years old, the number of attempts on his life had gone up. This made it difficult to go out of the cave that Danny and Aniu were living in, even to relieve themselves.

"Funny that you call me a monster, but have you hear or seen what the tyrant has done? Killing my kin for no reason other than they were hybrids, as well as leaving the lone survivor of the hybrid race to fight his knights each and every day? For no fault of his own?" Danny said, as he continued to eat.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I can stay up with ease for 48 hours" and she took a bite of her food and sighed "I know what my king is doing with your kind, I have been fighting for my king for years and try to take over my father's place" she said and threw the bones in the fire "do you eat the rest, looks like you can use it properly" and she stood up, walked to the entrance of the cave and stared out for a moment and sighed.

Why suddenly she suddenly had a double feeling about her mission to return this boy to her king, she glanced back at Danny and once looked at his wolf, and looked back at the dark sky "It's going to be thunderstorms"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast