Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The Last Hybrid (Private 1x1 with Danny Phantom and Pidipuuu) (Possibly [M])

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"You're telling me nothing new there. I have been sensing it all day." Danny answered, a little irritated that he might have to wait a while before he could make a break for it. He still wasn't convinced that Akita wasn't going to just hand him over to the tyrant, so he thought that he had to do something if he wanted to get out of this situation alive.

Danny glanced at Aniu, who had fallen asleep at his side. A soft smile came to his face as he watched Aniu sleep for a few more moments before going back to eating the rabbit.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Akia once sighed and walked towards Danny "You better keep silent, or you still get in trouble" she said and grabbed his hair for a moment and lifted him up "Give me a good reason not to kill you" she said and looked at him badly, and then let go of him, and stared at him badly, and mumbled something in an unintelligible language, and walked to her place and sat down again, and looked angry at Danny. "Go to sleep, tomorrow become a long and hard day "
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"Aggressive much?" Danny asked, rubbing his head after he got set down.

He didn't even try to convince Akita that he wasn't the enemy, nor give her a good reason to let himself live. She was too hard-headed and closed-minded to realize who was the true enemy. The knights he had killed ambushed him, and if he didn't killed them, he'd be the one dead. But he also kept in mind that she was, after all, a human. Humans didn't exactly care for anyone other than themselves.

"I will fight to the bitter end if I have to. If I am to die, I won't go down without a fight." Danny thought to himself.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Aikia looked at him badly. "Freak" she said irritably, and got up and walked away from him, she could not stand him, let alone how he prance to her, she walked to the exit and stopped there.

Suddenly she was attacked, and immediately she fought two men completely dressed in darkness, she killed one and fought a bit with the other one and beheaded him, looking down at the two bodies, and then walked to Danny "We're going!" she spoke angry, and kicked out the fire and grabbed Danny brutally by his arm and dragged him to her Horse and lifted it up and sat down on it herself
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"Wait, what? I thought... Oh, I forgot that you're a human. Humans don't exactly keep to their word unless it benefits them." Danny replied, annoyed that he didn't have time to recover.

Aniu woke up when Danny was moved from his spot. She got to her paws and exited the cave. She was ready to follow the horse when the horse was ready to move.
    Last edited by DannyPhantom; 05-29-2018 at 12:12 PM.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Listen you little freak, if we stay here we will not go the night" she said angry, and stepped on her horse, and grabbed the reins "My god you stink" she spoke and ran off with Danny in full gallop.

After a long journey she slowed and looked at the sky. "We have to find a good place to rest, how is your wound?" and put her hand on the bandage and looked at her hand and sighed "Your wound is open again"

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"Want to tell me anything else? Because that's not news to me, and it has been open for a while. You just never noticed." Danny replied, getting off of the horse and stretching his arms and legs. He then looked around, mostly wondering where they were and partly looking for Aniu. He didn't recognize the area, but he couldn't shake the feeling that he should have known this area.

Aniu slowed to a halt, collapsing when she saw Danny get off of the horse. She was exhausted from the long run, and her legs and paws hurt. She let out a whine of discomfort, which had gotten Danny's attention.

"Aniu!" Danny exclaimed, turning his back to the knight and going over to check on his wolf companion.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

for a moment she sighed and looked at Danny and then at the wolf, she felt sorry for the beast because she had an enormous love for animals she saw how the boy was worried about the wolf and walked over there and knelt down "There is here in the near a small house where no one lives, I bring you there "and she looked at the wolf and stroked his fur" I want you to sit on the horse then I lift your friend and take him to the cottage"

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Danny nodded, not saying a word as he got back on the horse. The young adult hybrid turned his head to look at the knight, watching her to make sure that she didn't hurt Aniu. Though his body seemed to scream at him for not taking the time to rest, Danny put his wolf companion before himself, even if it meant he had to deal with more pain.

Aniu let out a soft growl, feeling Akita stroke her fur. Her growl wasn't one of aggression, it was more one of complaining.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Sorry" Akita spoke to him and patted his head for a moment and lifted him up, then walked to Danny "let's go" she spoke and walked with the wolf in her arms to the cottage.

After a walk she opened the door and walked inside, it smelled of musty, and she walked to the hearth and put down the wolf and felt the wood that lay there "The keep is dry, so we can use it" and she got up to get her things so she could take care of Danny better and turn on the fireplace

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast