Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Last Hybrid (Private 1x1 with Danny Phantom and Pidipuuu) (Possibly [M])

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Danny got off of the horse, winching slightly as the action rubbed his wounds a little bit. He wasn't sure if the wounds opened back up from only being partly healed, but the fresh scent of his blood hit his nose, confirming that he was bleeding again, at least.

"God damn it..." Danny cursed as he held onto the horse, not sure if he should tie the animal up or leave it as is. So, he waited for instructions on what to do with the horse.

He knew that some horses stayed where their owner or rider was, even if they were left untied. But, with that in mind, Danny also knew that other horses would take off the moment that they were let go. Since Danny didn't know the horse that well, he decided to wait.
    "This world was devastated before I was born. A harsh, bleak place, where we live in eternal darkness. Life is a struggle, and people live without hope. How did this happen? No one will answer me directly. But they always point... to the flames."
    -Silver The Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog 2006)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Akita walked out and looked at Danny, and pulled the reins of her horse, and drew his head and pulled the saddle from his back and the bags "Go inside" she said to Dannyen put the saddle and the reins away. with her bag inside and pointed to a couch "Just lie there, I'll look after your wound" she said and walked to the fireplace, and not much later it got a little warmer
    Spoiler: RP's im playing 

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Danny did as he was told and went inside. The cold didn't bother him as much as it used to, as Danny's ghost half and ghost energy was generating body heat which kept Danny at a comfortable temperature. He felt exhausted, but he refused to go to sleep. He still didn't trust the knight not to kill him in his sleep, and he wanted to see if the knight could actually function without sleeping. If she was just bluffing, Danny knew that he might have a chance to escape and return to the broken down shelter where he and Aniu lived.

"That is if I have the strength to do so." Danny thought as his made his way to the couch.

Setting himself on the sofa, Danny stared at the ceiling, his bloodied right hand over his chest. His mind felt unusually blank and empty, and it bothered Danny somewhat. His mind usually had a lot activity in it than at the present moment, even when he was completely drained of strength.

"Have I lost that much blood?" Danny wondered to himself, turning his gaze from the wall to his bloodied hand.
    "This world was devastated before I was born. A harsh, bleak place, where we live in eternal darkness. Life is a struggle, and people live without hope. How did this happen? No one will answer me directly. But they always point... to the flames."
    -Silver The Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog 2006)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Akia walked up to him, and without raising his shirt he raised his shirt and looked at the wound and then looked at the fire, then back to the wound. "Okay, I have an idea how to close this properly, but then you do not suddenly send your boyfriend here to me because it will hurt a lot "and she got up and grabbed a bottle of rum from a bag, and looked around the room and found a wooden spoon thick enough for Danny to bite.

She gave the bottle of liquor to Danny "Boddems up" she spoke and put a piece of metal in the fire
    Spoiler: RP's im playing 

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345