Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The Last Hybrid (Private 1x1 with Danny Phantom and Pidipuuu) (Possibly [M])

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Danny got off of the horse, winching slightly as the action rubbed his wounds a little bit. He wasn't sure if the wounds opened back up from only being partly healed, but the fresh scent of his blood hit his nose, confirming that he was bleeding again, at least.

"God damn it..." Danny cursed as he held onto the horse, not sure if he should tie the animal up or leave it as is. So, he waited for instructions on what to do with the horse.

He knew that some horses stayed where their owner or rider was, even if they were left untied. But, with that in mind, Danny also knew that other horses would take off the moment that they were let go. Since Danny didn't know the horse that well, he decided to wait.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Akita walked out and looked at Danny, and pulled the reins of her horse, and drew his head and pulled the saddle from his back and the bags "Go inside" she said to Dannyen put the saddle and the reins away. with her bag inside and pointed to a couch "Just lie there, I'll look after your wound" she said and walked to the fireplace, and not much later it got a little warmer
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Danny did as he was told and went inside. The cold didn't bother him as much as it used to, as Danny's ghost half and ghost energy was generating body heat which kept Danny at a comfortable temperature. He felt exhausted, but he refused to go to sleep. He still didn't trust the knight not to kill him in his sleep, and he wanted to see if the knight could actually function without sleeping. If she was just bluffing, Danny knew that he might have a chance to escape and return to the broken down shelter where he and Aniu lived.

"That is if I have the strength to do so." Danny thought as his made his way to the couch.

Setting himself on the sofa, Danny stared at the ceiling, his bloodied right hand over his chest. His mind felt unusually blank and empty, and it bothered Danny somewhat. His mind usually had a lot activity in it than at the present moment, even when he was completely drained of strength.

"Have I lost that much blood?" Danny wondered to himself, turning his gaze from the wall to his bloodied hand.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Akia walked up to him, and without raising his shirt he raised his shirt and looked at the wound and then looked at the fire, then back to the wound. "Okay, I have an idea how to close this properly, but then you do not suddenly send your boyfriend here to me because it will hurt a lot "and she got up and grabbed a bottle of rum from a bag, and looked around the room and found a wooden spoon thick enough for Danny to bite.

She gave the bottle of liquor to Danny "Boddems up" she spoke and put a piece of metal in the fire
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Danny took the bottle of rum, and opened it. He sniffed the bottle's contents and made a disgusted face at the smell. Danny knew that humans were crazy, but he didn't think for a second that they would drink something that smelled that awful and strong.

"Humans are crazier than I thought for drinking this stuff." Danny mumbled to himself, setting the bottle down. He refused to drink, and was sure that the action of the knight giving the bottle of rum was a attempt at poisoning him. He didn't realize that the knight was planning on burning the wound shut, and that the bottle of rum was to ease his pain.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

For a moment she sighed and gave him the bottle "Drink! The pain will not feel so bad, I'm going to close your wound shut" she spoke honestly and looked at him

She knew how much pain this could do because she herself had also made this a year ago

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"Alright, alright. Chill. I am going to drink it. But this better not be some sort of trick in attempt to poison me." *Danny answered, opening the bottle and starting to chug the contents, despite the bitter taste.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She watched as he drank from the bottle, and for a moment she rolled her eyes. "There goes my drink," she muttered, grabbing the glowing bar, and pressing it on the wound.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Danny almost dropped the bottle, caught off guard. He drew in a sharp breath, and his teeth chattered from the pain. He hoped the pain would subside soon, but it hurt like a son of a bitch. Getting cut with swords in battle was nothing compared to the pain of the glowing hot metal that was applied to his injury.

"God damn it..." Danny said, shutting his eyes from the pain.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She looked at him "Your wound is closed, and your wolf has not attacked me" she said and stood up, walked away and sat down and stared at the fire "try to rest" she said calmly and stared at his wolf and patched just his head

"Do you have a place where you go wild, where you are safe?" she suddenly asked

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast