Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Hybrid (Private 1x1 with Danny Phantom and Pidipuuu) (Possibly [M])

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Default The Last Hybrid (Private 1x1 with Danny Phantom and Pidipuuu) (Possibly [M])

The scent that Danny had become too familiar with for his own liking had hit his nose once more as he watched the last of the group who had ambushed him fall to the ground. The scent of blood, both his own, and his attackers'. But it wasn't the scent of his attackers's blood that bothered him, it was the scent of his own blood. The red liquid oozed from a rather large gash on his side from where he was struck with a sword during the fight.

Danny's companion animal, a beautiful pure white female wolf with ice-blue eyes and the name of Aniu, looked around, sniffing the air for more attackers as she watched the surrounding area. Her white ears perked as she heard a whistle from Danny and she stopped looking around and went over to her injured hybrid companion.

The duo fell silent and watched the trees for a couple of minutes before Danny finally decided to speak up.

"I think they are gone. But they will come back. For now, we should try to make it back to the cave and apply my healing herbs to this wound, if my ghost energy doesn't patch it up soon." Danny said, grabbing onto Aniu, who let out a worried whine for her hybrid master.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Akia, a very enthusiastic knight, knelt down, and felt the ground, she glanced at her finger and let the black sand glide through her fingers, just smelled at them and grinned once, she looked at the sky, whistling some tones. and stood up and a huge Black Eagle landed on her arm. she looked at the beautiful beast and stroked his head.

"So you've seen them" she said with a satisfied grin. For a moment she looked back at the sky, it would quickly get dark, and she knew she could shelter better when it was night, but she had to find her bounty first.

Not much later she walked into the field and looked around "Bunch of amateurs" she grumbled and walked and grinned "Look at my bounty" and she grabbed her twat and walked towards them
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Danny's head turned and looked at the newcomer. He let out a quiet gasp. He had to think of something quick, and fighting his way out wasn't even a choice, since the large gash in his side had drained most of his strength. He tried to both himself and Aniu along, not saying a word as he did. But Aniu wouldn't move for several moments.

Danny let out a yelp of surprise when Aniu suddenly whipped around, causing Danny to let go and fall to the ground. He had landed on his injured side, and he winched as he did. He had closed his eyes for a while, trying to regain his strength, but opened them back up when he heard Aniu snarl. Slowly, he pulled himself up into a sitting position, watching as Aniu stood in front of Danny, blocking the knight's path to Danny. Sensing that Aniu was giving him to flee, he shook his head.

"Aniu, I can't run or fly. I have to stand my ground, even I die trying." Danny said, grabbing a sword that belonged to one of the members of the group that had just attacked him. The sword was unusually heavy, and Danny knew that the sword seemed heavy because of his lack of strength. But, Danny wanted to go down fighting, and wouldn't give up easily.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Akia laughed, but was surprised how this Hybird behaved, despite his injuries, he wanted to fight with her, with a sigh, she kept looking at the young bored, and looked at the wolf between them. "Maybe I use your fur as an extra blanket, when I have killed you" and she grabbed her huge sword, and looked at Danny "You're going with me boy"

They whistle for a moment and immediately attacked her eagle Aniu and put her sharp nails in the wolf for a moment, and lifted him a bit, this gave her the chance to attack Danny.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"I'm not going anywhere. Not today, not tomorrow. Not ever. This is my territory." Danny stated, still holding onto the sword in his hands. He waved it, and tossed it from one hand to the other, trying to figure out which hand could support the weapon's weight the best. He was able to use either hand for holding a sword, but he found that his left hand was more likely to support holding the sword. Once he had figured that out, he held the weapon out in front of him.

Aniu watched the eagle, too distracted by the eagle to focus on Danny and the knight. After she took the eagle down, then she could worry about Danny. But the eagle was getting in the way.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Akia quickly saw his weakness, and had to laugh for a moment. "You're sure to freak with me" and she slammed the sword with a hard sweep, and walked towards him. "By the way, give me a reason why I would not delivering to the king "and she pointed her sword at Danny" Call back your puppy, or he is the first one I will kill "

The eagle attacked Aniu again, with her sharp claws, landed on some rocks for a moment, she was challenging Aniu, and flew up again and suddenly attacked Danny.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Aniu took a leap at the eagle, trying to chase it away from her hybrid companion. Once the eagle was out of the way, too distracted with Aniu, Danny looked in Aniu's direction and nodded his head in thanks to Aniu before turning his attention back to the knight. His grip on the sword held, but the impact from the hard sweep had hurt his hands a little.

"Don't show weakness, Danny. She's a human, and if you show weakness, you're dead, no matter what you do." Danny thought to himself, readjusting his grip on the sword.

"Why I am not going to the king is no business of your own. It's just not happening. And you can tell the tyrant I said that." Danny said, slowly and weakly getting to his feet as he did. He drove the sword into the ground, and leaned against it, still standing his ground. He prepared to draw the sword at a moment's notice. There was no way he was going to let himself die. And if he were to die, he'd take the knight down with him.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Akia was very surprised at how stubborn this young woman was, but also his will to survive was very strong, she somehow felt sorry for this young why she did not know, she sighed once, and put her sword back on her back, and walked up to Danny, and managed to catch him and pressed her hand with his hand "You need care, another's blood is still dead" she suddenly said calmly and whistled, so that a horse came.

She looked at the horse for a moment, then went to Danny "Come there is a cave in the neighborhood there we can schuiul and for the night and then I treat that wound"

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Danny tensed a little more at the offer. He thought about the situation. His mind went over the fact that the knight was a human, and he knew about the possibility that she was trying to trick him. Why else would there a sudden change of heart? Though, as much as he hated the fact he needed help, he knew that he would have to agree to let her help him if he wanted to see the light of another day, considering that his ghost half didn't seem to do a damn thing for his wounds at the moment.

"I'm going to go with you so you can treat my wounds. But there will be no tricks. Am I clear?" Danny said.

Aniu looked away from the eagle and to Danny, trying to read his thoughts through their mental link.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She helped Danny on her horse, and went there next to walk and walked towards the cave, she glanced at Danny, and once sighed she could not believe she was going to do this, normally she just let their kind die, but since he now the last of its kind, the king wanted him.

Akia walked into the cave and looked around, and helped Danny get rid of her horse, "I can throw that saddle away," she murmured, and put Danny on the floor and pulled some stuff out of a bag, to help Danny

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast