Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Galactic Empires II

The Last Remembrancer
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Modern times or Sci-Fi games.
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Ć̨̢͎̩̹̻̟͙̭̹́̂͗̈́͘R̵̥̥͕̱͕̊̓̍̇͘O̼͎̜͈̝̊̂̈́͌̽̚̚͜N̯̽̂̏̄̌ ̷̨̠̬̭̤͓̣̩͍U̶͚͉̖͔̝͂̃̉̌̄̈́̒̍S̥͇̝͖̗͈̤͌̊͆̂̎̒̄͘͝ͅ

Ella looked at the Speaker, but said nothing.

Í̶̭̙̥͈̪̣̻̮̣̃̈́̅͐̒͜ T̛͙̦͓̭̭̿͂͋̓̓̑͘͟͞ͅŌ̵̲̲͍͇͚̖̽̑̑̓̾̇̚̚̚O̢͚̫̻͕̠͛̊̅͛̍̚͞K ̷̨̡͕̟̫̫̑́͜͡͝͠ T̷̰̗̣͈̪̟̖̘̼͐̈̋́̓͌̂̋̕̕H̢̪̟͓̫͙̜͖̼̅̈́͑̐̌̉͠Ȃ̮̹̊́̄́͑̇̚͡ ͙̮͈̹͉T̡͉̼̖͌͑̒̾́̒̕͟͠͠͡ N̷̛̦̠͓̲̰͒͗̆̇̒͡A̶̡̧̳̰̺̼̒͋̓̌͗̎͗̏͟Ṃ̢̛̛̖͉̼͈͙́͗̂̈́̀̆͡͠E ̨̨͙̹̙̂̒͛̇͊̊ͅ,̷̢̥͕͕̩̘̹̪̓̀̏̀͝ F̸̨̨̼̪̳͛̓̏̓͌́͘͡͝͠Ŗ̢̛̠̞̳̤̞̏̍́̏̆̈́̐͛͟͢͝Ò̡̹͓̟̜̞̱̍̆̈͌ ͅM̢̘̞̳̬͂̐̆̅͡ T̴̡̮̠͆̏̍̊̆͜͞ͅH̷͕̖͚̻̦̗͎̾̿̓̎̕͟E͖̥͇̟̥͔̙͆̐̇̀̽̄̐͡͝͡ͅ ̸ M̷̧̞̭͖͕̓̀̃̓̀̃̕͠͞ͅY̢̰͇̯̤̹̗̦̐͐̋̅̍̆Ṭ̬̠̺̯̓̒̇̀̒̇̄͐̆͢͜͝ ̘H̨͙̫̞͚̏̿̆̀͋̾̋̽͐Ṡ̷̨̟͎͖͐̾̏̏̓̿͟͝ O̩͚͍̙̮̥̓͑͊̃́̅̃̍͘F̶͙̙̩͙̍́͘̚͞ͅ Ŏ̶̡͔̠̭̬͋̿̎̾́̋̚L̷̨̳̻̹̰͇͕̪͓͈̓͑̒̊̎̀̿̆́̈D̛̩̪͓̩̓͂̂̓̋̒͛ ̭̰͢ͅͅ T̡̳̙͈͚̈́̌̔̕͘͟͞͡Ẹ̡̘̰͈͑̑̉̽́͗̀̾͑͟͟͜͝Ř̢̦̤̳̦̮̭̾̏͂͌͟͞͡ͅ R̡̙̮̭͎̝͐̅͑̌͑͌̕͠Ă̧̢͉̹̹̱͍̒̋̐̊̌͢͜ͅ.̡̱̰̹̫̰̣̗̊̿̄̑̓̚ ̶̧͢ Ȁ̹͍̳̦͙̼̌̎͗͋̍́͐͝͞ Ģ̵͚͚̏͛͆̾̈́͛̓̿͢͢Ỏ̫͙̩̻͓̀̎̔͊̚͡͞ͅD̨̧͔̠͖̣̗͓̳͛̇͒̅̎͘͡ ̷̼ Ṭ̶̡͓̮͈̦̼̼͗́̓͋̀͟͢͠Ḣ͚͎̹̥̲̜̞̲̫̋̍̑̑ͅA̶̛̲̘͉͉̲͓̾̆͑͗̈́͝T ̶̠͔̝͇̻̼͉̙̆̏͛̋͐̑͊̋̆̈͢ͅ S̷̹̳͙̗̗̗̤̥͆̈̒̒̒̾Ȯ̷̝̮̟͓͙͍͖̉͒̐̔͢͢Ṷ̤͇̜͍̾͛͋̽̑̐̿̔̈́̅ͅG ̴̧̡̗̼̬̖̣̙̤́̀́͌̕͠͝H̷̨̛̲̲͉͎̯͊̋͑̍͐͊͟͞Ṫ̨̥̜̩̺̝͎̌͂͂̿̏͝͝ ̦̲̜ T̡̖͍̥̰̙͈̝̠́̆̑̒̍̇̈͘͜O͙̻͖̠̳̰͕̔́́͐͑͋͝ C̴͉̬̺͕̮̱̈̈́͆͂͗̐̔̕͟͝Ớ̸̧̞̭̠̦̜͈̌̊̃̒͂̂̚͡Ņ̡̡̭̤̲͐̈́͒̿̈́͠ ̷̲̝S̷̝̼͔̬̯̆̃̋̕͢͢͞͞Ų̸̧̻̞̳̝̃̇̈̑̿͛̑̃̏͝M̜͍̼̣̹͓͉̺͋̔̂̈́̀ ̝Ȅ̵̝̠̲̣̠̬̀̈̒̿̔̈̅̑

H̶̖̜̳̮̻̜̦̣͓͊̔͌͋̾̋̔Í̛̳̲̲̗̠͎̤́̚̕͞S̞͉̬̹̜̝̆̏̃͗͑̈͘͞ ̸ C̪͔̪͕̞̲̭͔̥̬̆̍̀̓́̀́͆̂Ḫ̶̤̥̞̜̑̅́̀̿̓I͓̤͉̗͍̤͗̉̽́̈́̿̀̈͠ͅ ̶L̶̨̙̬̯͙̱̙͑͐̒͆͗̚͘Ḓ̶̢̢̗̻͚̫̖̙̟̊̌̓̆͋R̝̥̻̗̆̎̉̐͒̈́̎̕͢͢ ̧̼̠̮Ȅ̴̯̺̞̼̳̟̫̟̤͂̓̈̒̓̉̀͛͜͡Ņ͖̺̲̩̦̟͋͊͊̈̉͑ͅ T͈̳̝̙̻͍̱̲̀͋̽͋̔̊̇̓͞ͅƠ̼͖̯͍̬̽͐̌̿͡ P̧͕̣̪͍̺̦̓͋͆̿̀͆͐͘͟R̸̘̯̪̥̰̰̺̠͊̑̄̆̇̈́͐̚͞E̡̥̱̫̊̓̿̕̕͜͡ͅV ̷̻͖̣̦̰̗̯̻̹̈́̊͂̉̏Ẽ̵͔̘̩͓̫̀̽̂͒̓̀ͅN̸̛̙̩͔͔̥̤̹̜̞͆̑̒̑̆͢T̕ ̧̻̲̤̱͖͈̈́̓̃̊̒̐͡͡͞ C̶̼̖͚͉̲̼̦̠̫͙̄͒̓̽͒̒̕A̸̩̭̙̹̦̭͍̅̓̏̾̏̕̚͝͞͞ͅL͐̎̈̓̄́́͂̕͠ ̶͙̘͇̥̺A̘̝͕̝̲̞̜͚͐͊̈̍͌͒́̋͢ͅM̶̛͓̥̮̖̈́́̽̾̀̂͡ͅI̛̪͈̥͌̊̕͘ͅ ͕͖T̷̢͕͖̳͓̤͓̉́̋̑͐͜Y̵̛̜̻͓̗̯̳̳̦̓̑̓̈́͗͐͑́͘.̹̯̮̐̑̑̎͑́́͊̕ ̵̱͎͢͟ F̴̬̦͔̯̯̀̌̆̒͘I͕͇̞̓͑̀͒͑̊̈́̀͆͟͢T̴̢̪̫̠̹͇̝̟͗͋͊̽̈́̈́͑̐T͒̀̀͘ ̨̨̡̙̘͉̹̣͎̓Í̶͚̮͍̖̟̜̼̬̱͎̂́̓̈́̓͡͠͠Ň̢͎̲̭̭̱̗̦̙̑̃̀̃̋͒̿G ̶̧̩̰͍͔̰̌̓̿̆͛̑͂͌.̴̡̡̛͙̺͕̞̓͋̐̌͘͞͝ Į̶̡̙͈͖͆̿́̌͐̚͟ Ą͎̝͔̱̦̼̙̆͗̓̈̽̆̈́̔̕͝ͅM̛̩̘̙̮̪̫̬͚̮͛̿̊͊͝ C̶̡̖̮̹̖̖̏̒̑͛́̋̉͗͗͠R̷̢̛͉̤̤̰̜͉̈́͆̈̃͑͟O͎̹͙̖͎͖̓̾͌͌̍̿͡͡͝ ̧̖̬Ṇ͔̮̮̀͆̋͊͊͢͞͠ͅŰ̵̢̪̮̱̩̯̭̱̼̅͒͐̈̽́S̨̛̲͈̹̲̼̾̆̒̊̈́.̑ ̴̢̘̬̖̦̓̅͐͒͑̊

Its shattered eye lenses refocused with a grind of broken gears. Its head lowered.

Y̶̨̡̛̻̖͕̫̼͙͓̜̎̈͛̓Ö̷̧̞͈̮͓̞̣̬́͐̑̉̀̆̇͒̔͢U̫̥̺̜̤̅̎̌̈́͗̅͘ ̷ Á̡̘̮̘̬̼̭̹͛̏͊̍͂̀͟͢R̰͕͖̭̞̙̆̉̂̃͗͊͂̌͘͠Ȅ͈̻̞͉̬̳̆̓̈̿̿̒ͅ ̵͇͇ Ť̷͎̯̝̗͕̞̲̘̻͗͛̾́̒̇̕͜͞H̸̩̺͙͉̠͚̞̙͋́͊̑̓͛̓́̿̋Ȇ͗̀̎͋̑̊͡ ̵̡̛̮͈̝̱͍̣̈ S̼̖͚̦̖̩̠̉̇̈̿͆͐͜ͅP̷̛̞̥͉̞̗͉̟̩̙̓́̓͒̒͘̕Ę̭̬͎̺͍̠̾̔̎́̐͠ͅ ̵͉̫A̷̟̹̮͔̙̺̯̭̞͋̀̀̀̀̓̏͌K̡̙̙̫͂̏̄͋̋͆͑̿̚͜͠E͎̽̊̀̿̓́͒͜͝͡ ̼͈̩̞̟̼̬ͅR̴̡̯̣͇̯͍͋͒͆̆̔̌̽̐̅̚ͅ.̷̢͔̰̫̰͇̤͓̫͚̉̀̅̇́͛͠ Z̡̳̱̳͑́͋͌́͛̅̕̕͟͢͞ͅȨ̠͉͈̼̝̠́̾̈́̀̋̋̆͌̚ͅU̴̦͎̫̼͍̇́̋̋͠S̎ ̴̣͙̭̰̟͓̺̫̩̗͐͆͌͊́̃̄͡͠ Ẁ̨̹̺̦̦̦̥̑̀͋̅̒̚͜͝A̴̱̙̠̝̲̥̅̍̇̓̆̎Ş̷̛͕̻̥͙̽͌̎̽̕͟ I̩̦̭͕̥͛̃̋̈́̄̈͆̚͝͡ͅN̷̺͙̩̦̜̿͋͛̓̽̀̕͞͠͡T͓̖̜͈̘͆̿́͊̔̔͌͐̑͂ ̷͓͎͔̟É̸̡̞͙̻͚͈̝̦̣̑́̈́̒̃͛̀̐͠R̴̡̦̳͈̬̣͂̑̀͆̑͡É̿̇̃͋̅͑̅͘ ̡̨̠͕̜̱̤͖S̶̳̥̯̹̔̔͑́̓͋́̌͘͟͠T̴̖͇͕͇̥̟̔͗̐̉͑̏̋͘͟͢E͐̇̌̿͛̈́ ͈̙̗̳̯̔͌͌̎͜D̨̡̢̪̞̼͔͉̼̀̓͑̆̍̎̀̓͠͝ Į̴̨̢̲̠̤̲̩̞̙͂͛͗̌̈̾Ň̛̗͍̣̙̲̗͉̀̓͑͐̚͢͟͜͝͠͠ Y̷̧̛̻̮͈̪̑̿̇͆̌̈͋̉̋Ỡ̗̦͓͙̪̳͖͋́͆̏̔͘͠͠Ů̜͔̗̳̗̻͛̅̀͘͟.̛ ̵̧̟͕͚͖̰̂͂̈́̐͢͞ H̸̢̻͕͍̙͇̹́̏̂̄̓̆͌͋͜ͅE̢̨̢̛̱̪̖̪̯͐̇̾̈́͛͛̚͜ L̛̤̼̯̟̐͛̌̈̾͗͢͞E̵̫̳̯͙̤̓͊̒̐̆̊̈̑̇͡T̜̰̙̭͈̫͍̝̒́͑́͒͆̃ ̸͈̱ Y͈̭͇̲̗̺̊̀̒̅̌̋ͅȮ̪͍͙̗̣̬̆̈̔̃̉̆͞U̖̮̦͔̠͔̺̦̐͐̽̎̚̕͞ͅ S͚̣̟̩̘͐̎͗̓́̏͗ͅL̷̡̛͔̬͕̟̬̈̒̀̐̔̀̔̓͟͝E̷͙̞͓͇̍͂͂̍̚͢͟͟͜͢͝ Ę̵̧̛̺̬̹͙̲̬̼̭̂́̎̕͝͞P̸̢̳͉͎͕̝̿̌̾̾́̿͘̕͠,̧͖̱̾̾̽̆̇̕̚͢͝͠ ̵̡̫͚͎̖͜ S̴̨̧̛̛̠͓̯̩̿͐̏̏̊̅̅͒E̴͈̬͖͓̳͍̎̈́̓̅̈́͜͜͞ͅĘ̡̗͚̜̒̓̇̏̔͑͛̆͢ ͇Ḱ̶͚̰̯̩̠́̒̉̂Į̸̡̪͎͎̫̥̤͑̈̎͒̄̈́͗̄̎͘N̳̟̥͖̱͕̋̉͆̅̄̀͒̐̉͞ G̝͓̪̥͂̌̔͗̍̅̕͜͝

C̴̢̭͉̻͈͇̠̰̽͐̾͆̒͗̃̄ͅƠ̪̻̙͚̤̽̐̃͘͡ͅN̡̰̼̦̜̻̺͍̔͆̉̿̉̀̕͝ͅ S̘͍͚̗͎̲̓̀͛̀̔̂̈̚̕͢ͅÚ̷̡̙̦̥̺̳̥̙̔̆̓̊̇͑͞Ḿ̧̞̳̘̭̖̍̆͊͜͞͝ ̸̨̪͉A̢̯̮͉͍͕̰͍̹͗̈́́̋̓͊́͘T̶̥̪̪̙̂̅̓̔̈́̽̓͟͡ͅI̧͇̔̓̓̂̉̎̎̅̓ ̸̧̻̟̤̩̻̝͢Ơ̢͔̖̰͍͚̦̟͗̈̍̓͛͊̇̐̃ͅN̸̨͎͚͖̲̟̲̾̒̀̇͘͟.̇̆͛̐̇ ͔͉̫͓̙͎̙̲͎̲̌͐̂

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Iona straightened, staring unblinkingly at the alien machine life.

"Cronus, what is your purpose here? What do you strive to do?"

Was it in its nature not to give up, even crippled like this? Or did it have a purpose? And what part would they have in this purpose?
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

The Last Remembrancer
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Ṽ̯̬͓̠̈̀E̶͙͇͍̣̖ͭ͗̊͊N̪ͤG͇̖̙̫̥̳̚ͅE̠̥̬̮̱ͭͭ̊̆͒͋̚A͂͌̐̏ͩ ̸̩̭N͚͔ͫ̑͒ͨͩ̄̚͟C̽̉҉E͔̖̝ͫ͟
    ̮͙̱ͬ
    ̺̝̙̬ͯͧ̋̽̔
    ̴͚͉̲̟̫̥̙ͥ̃̎V̵͕̙̽̄̋͂̇̋̿E̡̞̻̲̫̺N̩̺̖̰ͩ̓͒̎̀̋͐́Ğ̦̏̓̋͌̉ ̳̙E̦͍̖͎̲̬͊̔̉ͫ̐͠A͖̫͓͔ͩͥ̌ͫͩ͒̌͢N̬͙Č̗̿ͤ͒͆̇E͚̼̪̦̙̭ ̥̮͕͙̪͙̄̉ͣ̽̐͛̋́F̷̖͂ͧͅO̱̲̻̓̓̽͒R̫̋͟ ̭͒̅̈ͦT̮̮͐̾͒ͬ̋ͭ̎H̸̘̝̹͔͉͖͐͛ͯ́̐ͭȄͦ̃ ͓̈́ͯ͊͡D̠̖̥̥̪͎̤ͥ̊Ẹ̡̭ͮ͌A̩̻͔ͫ̇͗͢D̝̭̿.̝̗̤͕͕̓̈́̇̐ͣͤ̃ ̜ ̱ͣ̏̓̇͑̌͝ ̭̞͖͈̀̄͟F̴̞̭̖̲̜ͮ͌ͫͦ̐̓O̩̤ͤ̈ͦ̒͢R̟̦͓̲̓͐ͅ ̖̰̮̪̤͎̣ͣ̊͝M̘̲̘̞͇̑̏̀̀Y ̘̙̫̙ͯͣ͗̓ͤ̀̚M͙̘̱͚̹̳̾̈́ͥ̓̔̄A̯̟͕̫͚̟̤ͣ͊̇́S̸̺̬ͮ̋T̛̓̾͌̂ͫ̚ ͕̻̟͎ĘR̟̔ͣͬ̔S͖̭͕͖̮̓.͖̮̽̚͞ ͉͈̫̫̃ͣ͋ ̷̠̙̙͗̈́̑ͨͅF̰̬̦̥̤̳͚̈́̊̎̅͂́O̟̩̩͖͔̲̎͒ͩ̔ͪͣR̫̩̟̪̮̺͗͛̋̈́ͧ̾̚ ̦ ̷͍͉͊̽̅͒̍T̖̺ͬ̎͝Ḧ͓͇̖̫́͆̄̈Ȅ̓̋́̍ͭ̕ ̜̘̅͂̄L̆̇ͫͩ͏̤̜I̴̬̮̫̲̞͖̟ͮͮ̑̔͋ͪF̎͋ͪ̾ͦ̚E̢̤̣̣̼͕̭̾̏̋ ̳ ͕͌̋͌͌ͣ́͌Tͣ̂͗͋H̠͎̬̣̃̃̽̀͡Ể͇ͦͫ̆̊͟Y̘͑ͣͩ ̦̭̙̜̹̤̀ͫͨ͋͜HͬḀ̙̖V͚̫É̱̰͔̈̿̓̂͛ ̙̮͟E̶X̿̓͛҉̝̰͈͚͍̭ͅT͕̫͔̪̫̰̭̍͆͌̍̋Î̺̝͔̥ͤ̋̊͑̚Ñ̢̰̲G͍̻̀ ̖Ȕ̫̦̙̳̘̟ͪ̀I̺̟͙͇̪̐̈́̒͢S̵͍̞̪͖͑ͯH̸̝̘̪̫̻͔͍̐̓̄ͩE͈͈͔̣̯̐͛ D͕͈̪̹͓͊ ̤̺̫̘̜͇̬ͣ̊̓ͩ̅̊͋A̜̬̥̙̹͙ͣ̈́ͯN͗̎̎́̚Ḍ̢̜̠͖̬̬̹͗ͬ ̰̽͊̎͌̌C͔̜Oͭͨͯ̉̽ͨ̚҉̮̲̤͙R̝̙͉͇͈̎̽̈R̯͔͕͚͉̫͙̒͋͠U̯̔̐̅̾̑́ P͓͓̮ͯͣ͡T̗̗̺̖̲͛͂̽͗̊͝È͇̤̘̰̖̈́̏̔D̢̥̮̟̞.͍̻̭͈̲͑ͦ͒ͯ̀ͅ ̗ͭ̎͛̽ͩ͌ͥ ̫̜̼̯̩͒͋͑ͬ̎͒͟Ṿ̤͓̚E̱̰̝̞̅ͫͤ̎̂̿̾N̝̟͇̗̞̄̐̾̇ͥͮͧ́G̓́̿̑̓͑ ̷̫͕̄Ȩ͇͙ͦA͚̺̮͚͚̣̞͌͗̂ͭ̂ͤN̨̳̝̟̠͉C͖̯̘͍̆ͫ̐̉͝Ȩͫ̽͒͆̃̒̚ͅ ̫̜̦ ̎̔F̱̰̫̤͕͊̎Ô̬͉ͤ̌ͫͥ̈́̓Rͣͪ̌ͯ͢ ̰̯̳͆̊͛͟M͕̟̥̹͕ͅY̭̼̪̰̹ͣ̂̉̓͜ͅ ̤͎̳͖̹ͦ̐ͬ̓C̮̟̑ͥR͓͆̊̒̓Ị̊̂͋ͧ̌̊ͮP͒́ͨ̊҉̼̣͍̥̟̖ͅP̶̅̈͑̾̚L ̺͕͎̞̲̘̓̀I̴̺̪̰͉̘̰̩͛͗̉N͕̋ͪͯ͋͋̆̾͝Ǵ̄.̳͉͐̿ͭ͑ ̡͓̣̪́̽̂̔͒̉ ̲̠̳̯̫͝V̴̇̅̒Ḛ̦̯̳̾̌̉̈́N̡̮̈́̽Ģ͖͚̫̺̳̤E̡ͪͦ͗́̆Ā̻͔ͩ̀ͣͬͯ͢ ̜N̥͋ͧ̃ͧ̅͆ͮC̟̻̪͚̒ͧ̋͌͑̚E̳̯͒ ͇͍̼ͮͣ̋͗́F͈̳ͫͪ̓͝Ő̴̯̘ͦ̌ͅR̺̹̘̂ͩ̍͒ ̛̦͓̎̈̊ͧM̀Y͔͆ͫ̊͜ ̡̺͇̮̺̿ͥ̊ͦ̅I͎̼̩ͦͧ͌̂̀M̧̙P̟̰̝͉̘͢R̹̳̓̈́ͤ͢Ĩ̟̥̹̰͔̯̰S̄͒ͮͧ ͇̘̞̀ͧͫ͟O͚͙̻͑́͑̃̄ͮ͢N̷̮͇͉͖̬͖̓͛͒ͬ̽ͣ̂M̸̺̼̜̩̓E̼̽ͅN̮̻ͨ͂ͦ ̜̰ͅT̲.͓͜
    ͇̜̠͍͝
    ̱̻̱̟̝̂͌ͣͤ̑͋͠V̷͇̰̣̗̳̫ͣ̀̉͒̈E̪̤̟̗͗͢Ń͖̞̔ͭ̌́G̖͉͖͂̔͌̽̈E ͬ̐A͗͏̪N̴̰͕̟̤̽̅ͦ̇̊ͅC̥̫͌̎̿E̩̳͈̟̻̭̿́̌̂́̐͢.̬̤͈̇͌ͮ ̳̟̟ ͇̬̥̲ͭ̐ͩͦV̵̝͕͇̭̮͕̋E̖̫̽͋͗̍̋͝ͅN͍ͧG̩̗ͬͣ͋͒̔̀ͬ̕Ë̬̤͎̟̑́A ͎͕͉̱̗̦͓̇͌̔̔̉̄̚N̲̰͙̖̓C͕̺È̷͓͓̤͉̎.̣͉̘̻͎ͫ̉͘ͅ ̸͉͉̲͎̻̱̆̈̽̃̃̂̉ ͎̦̭͉͛͘V̙̤̪͚̍̆͂̄̐͞E͉̱̣̘͐͟N̤̱͚̗̖̟̺ͮͣ̽̆ͪ̀G̛̼̪̥̑ͬͣ̆̀ͨ̃ E͉̳͓̣͍ͬͯ̆̚A̠Ṇ͎̮͈̣̋ͦ̍ͣ̌̕Ç͔̃ͪ͑Ę̿͗̌ͣ.̨̖͙͉͉̝̩͖͗

The noise was almost punishing, as the crippled machine strained against the spears that had punched into its carapace. Artificial liquids poured from the wounds and spilled across the floor.

M̗̤̯̻̲̐̃̐̌͑͛̄Y̙̟̫̞ͨͦ̆̅̆̀ ̧̯ͬ͑ͪS̰͚͈̠̺̆͢Ȍ̡͍̘̹ͨ̓N̗̟̞ͤ̏S̼̮̻̰̓ͅ ̴̦̙̼͈̤̭̜͊̋͑̎͑Ạ̋̂̆ͮ̔N͙͉̦ͪͭ̿̒͟D̛̪͈͗̾ͧ ͕̘͚͚̖͜D͓͔͉̭̱̺͒͒͠A͌͜Ṷ͇̟̟͛ͬ̈ͭͥĢ͈̜͖͑ͨ̒H͖͈̩̲̩̓T̡̞̾ͅE ͍̳̙̙̭͈̻ͪ̅̉͞R͑͐̈̔͒Ș̨͔̦ͩ̓͂ͤͮͩͯ ̩̬̖̈ͪ̒̽̆W̬͐̄͐I̠̟͓L͙̤̝̑͌͞L̢̰͐̌ͮ͛̑ͪ ̭̇͋̉͛͂S̛͑͛U̙̇ͣ̍̈́͗͑͡F̯̳̹͙̤͉ͫ̃͗FͣE͉̜̲̞̥̙̫ͦ̃͑͝R͕̒ͭ͗̈́͝ ̜̰̝͇̞ͅ ̪̐̆ͩ͂ͧ̽ͣF̵ͦ͊ͥȮ͜R͖̙ͬ̀̔̿ ̗̠̤͚̥̺͆̎͑T̫̜̖͍̦̟̟͌ͤ̓́ͩ̐ͭH̱̖̫̹͊̈́̎Ë̢͎̔̋͛̆́͆Ị̰̒͊ͫͅR ̣̋̐̇ͦ͟ ͉̳̘̣͙͓S̵̹͓̤͐ͪ͌̓̓̓ͥI̳̙͎̣̗̻N̼̩S̠̥̫̺ͯ̐͊͡
    Last edited by dakkagor; 03-30-2019 at 04:26 PM.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

'Downstairs' proved to be a winding corridor, sloping sharply down and descending into near abyssal darkness. Davrry had chosen to stay behind and brief Severt on occurrences aboard the Elcano, and what the science team survivors had discovered so far, leaving the others to follow Ella down into the darkness.

“We came down in one of the experimental stealth shuttles.” Sayori said to Ella, explaining as they descended through the hollow, silent tunnel network. “There’s still forty or fifty of us alive up there, but unless we seize back control of the ship they don’t have long. After we salvaged an image of Julian’s AI state from the bridge, the Berserkers shut down the reactor heat dissipators.”

She walked on, gesturing as she talked, the boots of her enviro-suit echoing against the metallic floor of the tunnel.

“We could take you back. There’s room for twenty in the shuttle, at a push. We’d have to break orbit out of sight of that Berserker ship - even a stealth shuttle’s going to look like a roman candle on its way up. But we still need a way to warn the others that we’re coming. And the hanger we launched from is guarded by some kind of huge Berserker, Davvry called it an Alpha…”

Sayori felt a shiver run down her spine at the memory. She felt like she was constructing a second mountain of ifs for them to surmount, potentially even deadlier than the first.

“You said the Berserkers broke off before they entered the atmosphere. Is it something about this place? Something we can use against them?”

Sayori chewed the inside of her cheek as she listened to Ella’s response. She swallowed as another thought occurred to her, as she looked into the security chief’s reflective red eyes: the command crew might still be themselves, but their new forms had as yet had no contact with the Berserkers and their brutal infiltrator programs.

“Your new augments,” she began, not knowing what else to call them. “You said you can hear the ecosystem - can you turn them off? What if the Berserkers try and attack you the same way they did to the Sentinax on the Elcano?”

"A very long time ago, this planet was inhabited by a race of insect-like sentients. Not a hive mind, but highly social and cooperative, and very inquisitive and peaceful. We called them the Collectors, from the ship that crash landed on Kel'cyre. This world, and their biology, was shaped by the large amounts of free metals and heavy radiation in the atmosphere."

Sayori nodded inside her helmet. She had of course heard of the Collectors, the species whose dead ship had crash-landed on Kel’Cyre and precipitated the Concert War and, ultimately, the Elcano’s own mission through the long-dormant Gate. Scientists and conspiracy theorists alike had obsessed over why they had crossed from their own dwarf galaxy only to die out before contact. Perhaps now they had their answer. If any of us make it home to tell the story.

She looked up, directing her LED torch across the warren of hexiform tunnels overhead, and tried to picture the strange creatures from the cave paintings spidering through them on swift cybernetic limbs. Inevitably, her imagination conjured something less like the creatures on the surface and more like the blade-clawed Hunters.

M̗̤̯̻̲̐̃̐̌͑͛̄Y̙̟̫̞ͨͦ̆̅̆̀ ̧̯ͬ͑ͪS̰͚͈̠̺̆͢Ȍ̡͍̘̹ͨ̓N̗̟̞ͤ̏S̼̮̻̰̓ͅ ̴̦̙̼͈̤̭̜͊̋͑̎͑Ạ̋̂̆ͮ̔N͙͉̦ͪͭ̿̒͟D̛̪͈͗̾ͧ ͕̘͚͚̖͜D͓͔͉̭̱̺͒͒͠A͌͜Ṷ͇̟̟͛ͬ̈ͭͥĢ͈̜͖͑ͨ̒H͖͈̩̲̩̓T̡̞̾ͅE ͍̳̙̙̭͈̻ͪ̅̉͞R͑͐̈̔͒Ș̨͔̦ͩ̓͂ͤͮͩͯ ̩̬̖̈ͪ̒̽̆W̬͐̄͐I̠̟͓L͙̤̝̑͌͞L̢̰͐̌ͮ͛̑ͪ ̭̇͋̉͛͂S̛͑͛U̙̇ͣ̍̈́͗͑͡F̯̳̹͙̤͉ͫ̃͗FͣE͉̜̲̞̥̙̫ͦ̃͑͝R͕̒ͭ͗̈́͝ ̜̰̝͇̞ͅ ̪̐̆ͩ͂ͧ̽ͣF̵ͦ͊ͥȮ͜R͖̙ͬ̀̔̿ ̗̠̤͚̥̺͆̎͑T̫̜̖͍̦̟̟͌ͤ̓́ͩ̐ͭH̱̖̫̹͊̈́̎Ë̢͎̔̋͛̆́͆Ị̰̒͊ͫͅR ̣̋̐̇ͦ͟ ͉̳̘̣͙͓S̵̹͓̤͐ͪ͌̓̓̓ͥI̳̙͎̣̗̻N̼̩S̠̥̫̺ͯ̐͊͡

Sayori had to resist the urge to take a step backward as the leviathan creature rattled against its restraining stakes. The venom of the creature was palpable, screamed at them in the voices of a thousand dead crewmates.

It almost sounded like a Collector.

Sayori stood her ground as Cronus’ heaving struggles subsided. The enemy of my enemy... But vengeance was not why they were here.

“Ask it if it can help us take back the ship.” Sayori whispered in Iona’s direction, urging the Sentinax speaker. “Ask it if it can help us get home.”
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Iona glanced back at Sayori and nodded.

"I understand," she told Cronus. "We have suffered much from them. Can you help us return to our ship?"

"Can you.. tell us how to fight them?"

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Throughout the walk down Miranda was mostly quiet and even when she saw the creature she didn't so much of a reaction. She was still a little sour at being scolded by the Captain. It had finally clicked with her as to who she was talking to. It would seem that she hadn't been paying attention to the conversation with Chronos but that wasn't true. Miranda had been taking everything in. “What makes you think we can trust anything this.... this whatever the hell it is says?” Miranda said, finally making her presence known. She stepped forward toward Chronos her hand on the hilt of her sword. It wouldn't do much against Chronos and she really wished she still had her guns. Still holding the hilt of the sword made her feel a little more confident.

“The enemy of my enemy my ass. It is probably playing the long game. Say just enough to get us to trust them then destroy us. I say it would be better to cut this thing up and see how it ticks.” She said, then turned to Sayori, “Hey guess we did need you on this mission. You can figure out biologicals can't you?”

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

The Last Remembrancer
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

“Your new augments,” she began, not knowing what else to call them. “You said you can hear the ecosystem - can you turn them off? What if the Berserkers try and attack you the same way they did to the Sentinax on the Elcano?”

"No, we can't turn them off." Ella admitted. "But, we've run some tests. Our brains, their 'operating system' doesn't seem to have been heavily modified to make use of that new sense. We think its piggy backed onto our normal hearing. So, we could hear a command from the Berserkers, but it would have as much effect on us as someone shouting instructions at us. At least in theory. After all, if you can program sophonts into soldiers who will follow orders from a superior without thinking about it, there is a risk that the Berserkers could find some kind of backdoor, maybe by imitating an officer or a loved one."

The elemental shrugged in her armour. "Not exactly comforting, I know. But we think that the reason the berserkers don't come down here is because of all the background noise, maybe it drowns out whatever command signal they use, and the big monsters don't want to lose control of the little monsters. We can still function at full effectiveness, so maybe that's an advantage we can use. As for going back. . ." Ella tailed off.

"You'll need to talk to the captain about that."

+++++

"Can you.. tell us how to fight them?"

F̡̯͕̳̩̘̥̺̝̍́̈́͋̅̕͜͞Ĭ̶͚̜͔̗̞͖̗͋̋̀̑̂G̵͔̝̳̻͆̉̄͆̚͜H̄̍͐̕ ̸̪̟̩̤͚̰̉̾͢͡Ṱ̨̟̟͎̈́͒̆͛̓͒̚.̶̧͔̘̻͈̝̼͔̔͛́̔͛͌͋͂͘ͅ Y̨̰̟͙̬̯͙̝̼̋̋͑̐̽̚̕͞͝Ę̛̺̠̣̘̤̙̑́̄̇͜S̢̲͕̼̟̄̄̒̊̋.͗̀̂̂͞ ̨̝̥̹̹͒͒̐̆͟ Ḇ̢̢̲͚̼̳̫̙̔̐̿̑̒͂̒́͘͜͡Ű̼͈̦̙̙̠̀̈́̿̋͒͑͟͢Ṫ̢̰̝̫̰͖̭̀̓̈́̔ ̴͜ I̵̼̳̩̳̠̼̩̲͉͒́̅͑̓͂̉̒̅T̫̟̞͓̼̞͖͚̟͒̓̓̎͘͜͠ Ẃ̡͍̯̥̼͎̖̺̺̗͒̄̄̓̚͝͝͞Ȉ̴͕͇̲̬͎̖͗͗̾̓̋L̶͎̞͎̹̤͂̿͂͌̅̿͜L̐ ̨̢̗͖̦͚̏͗̑͝͞͠ B̧͚̟͙̹̮̮̲̗̯̃̆̆̀̂̇́̚È̸̟͖͈̜͚̜͕̻̅͑̎̇̃͟͡ H̢̢͖̩̝͕̪́̽̋̆̃̀͢͞ͅA̧̧̯͈̼͉̝̭͊́̓̂̆̋̈̇͆͟͞R̩̜̯̊̉̏́̿̓̽̇̇ ̷̢̜̮D̶̯̩̼̬̮͍͆͒̔̈́̋̏̎̀̊̋͟.̟̠̼͚̲̪̓̋̆̑̈́͋̊̍͘ͅ Y̶͓͙̘̥͇͚̮̱̥͐̒̍̆͑͡ͅƠ̸̧͇͎̗̘̟̙̪̝͛̓̅̽ͅŪ̥̻͎̞͖͆̂͋̇̐ ̵̧͈ M̴̧͈͇͖̲̼͛̃́̆́̒̃͜͡U̬̜̻̞͙̘͍͌̌́̆̈́̇́͜͡͡S̴̠̜̻̭̲̄̊͒͛̈́T͆̂ ̨̙̮̭̺͈̮̫̱̮̿͗̀͒̓̕ Ȩ̸͇͔͓̱̅͑͌͐̅̋̚͢͢ͅS̴̡̡̢̛̺͇̱͙̤̋̆̄̃̐̏̏̄͟͝C̮̽́͗̋́͒͗͑̌͞ ̢̰̲̪̹A̷̭̥̪͎̪̎̈́́͗͋̚͟P̷̬̮͍͚̟̰̝̑̋͊͗̇̎͛̿͋͛͟ͅE̢͇͙̓̂͞͡͝͝ ̵̡̝͍̪͓͔ T̵͇̪̣̮̰̱͎̩̫͔̀̊̑͐̽̿͒͐͋͝H̦̦̲̺́͂̋͒͐̏̾̒͢͜I̹̲͑̂̾̇͒̍̒͒̎̓ ̴͉̪̪̝͓S̼͇͈̗̤̦̪̏̌͑͂̊̕͟ P̩̳͍̬͈͈̭̈̌̔͒̉͒̉̍͘͝L̛̙̭͈̭̭͕̦̅̋̚͡Ă̶̛̗͍̤̼̩̝͆̀̀C͆͊̊̂̂ ̨̼̪̮͖̐͞Ẹ̴̛̩̣͈̹̭̙͙̐͌̈́,̦͓̝̜͆͆͒͆̈́̀̒͊̕͢͝ Â̡̘̞̖̻̻̾̋̂̑͛̑͟͡N̷̼̭̜̳̼̐͒͂͆͛͋̂̊̚͝D͉̰͖̤̯͖̰́͗̓̄͢͠ Ŵ͇̥̥͎͚͓̠̉̒̓̓̇̚͢͠͡A̸̛͈̼͙̞͎̭̳̲͚̾̅̅̿̾́̚̚R̼̭̖̣͇̓̑̄̒̕̚ ̷̲̟͎̭̳N̡̢͍͇̗͔̙͓̲̠͆̎͐̑̃̉̂͌̕͝ Y̶̢͍͙̭̣̱̪̾̄͛̏̀̏̈́̈̕͠O̢̡̮̰͚̭̍̀̂̀͊́̽U̧̥̙̫̭̜̙͂̒̔̉̑̓͋͘R ̦̩̮͍͇̰͉͔̼̪̇̅̈̒̇̀̓͘ P̡͎̮̹̗̒̇̊́̄̃͊̕E̶̮̙̻̫̰̰̐͂͌̈̀̀̉͌̚O̶̬̭̯̙͙͉͖̘̤̓͌̓̀͊̎̔̕ P̛͙͉̝̙͎̘̹͑̉̓͒̀͂̉̈̈́Ļ̷̼̰̜͇̖̖̻̱̭͋̋̋̔̀̒͋E͙͔̭̪͉̲̣̋̉̇̅͠ ̪.̶̨̠͉͇̦̓̓̈́͑̈̈̚͘͟ T̷̰̼̳̗͙̗̯͎́́͑̚͢͜͡H̸̡̪̜͔͙̹̬̰̥̀̃̓͑̈̎͌̚͞E̪̿͌͌̓̀̐̏̽̔͌͟ ̶̪̘̺̻͙̗͕͢

Ẇ̵̡̺̩͎̬̮̠̩̣͗̎̈́͆̊͝Ȁ̧͔̤̜̲͍̌̀͑̒̈́̅ͅÝ̧͍̳͖͓̃̏̓̚͜͞ Í̸̧̥̠͔̞͔̻̝́̈̒̄̀͌̈́͗̿ͅS̸͓̣͎͕̃̓͒̏̔͢͝͞ Ǒ̸̹̠̫͎̜̦̙͌̑͆̑̿̇̚͠P̸͕̲̭̱̏̅͗̿͐͑͟ͅË̶̫̪̠̝̌͊͘͠͞ͅN͂̀͛͘ ̸͕̥̥̤̜̣̺̋ͅÌ̸̗̤̦̺͆̾̄̑͐̄͛̕͜N̡̗͕͓̟̍̂͗̎́̀͡Ģ͔͂̉́̓̃̐̈͝ ̸͉͍͖͉͓͉.̷̢̜̤͇͕̱̹͍̝̈̈́̍̔̉́͋̄ T̲̜͖̦̪͕͖̅̋͛̋̿H̛̙͎̻̰͔̀̈́̈̾̕͘Ḛ̶͖̭̱̪̑̋̾̾͘͜Y̡̳͚͔̾̉̿̀̚͠ ̺ W̨̟̺̭̳̹̼̽̆̊̄̉̓͡Į̷̛̥͇͎̫̞̱͇́̍̌̀̚L̷̘͎̫̹̙͕̎̅͗̓̌͐́̓ͅL̽ ̨̖̲̬̭̳͖͍̍̍͗̆͗̅̍͘͝ Ć̵̡̡͈̟̠̔͂́͑͑͜͡͡͞O̵̡̝̩͈̩̰̖̾̑͋̒͐͂̓̃̀̕͢ͅM̧̖̪̥̐͌̓̇̽̕͘ ̸̮͍E̗̭̲̪͔̣͈̩̊̃̏̃͠ F̳̱̦̠̭̞̫͉̀̍̄́͗̃̑͘̕͟͡Õ̵̻̠̝͉̪̔͐̅̆̅̈́͘̚͘R͈̼̝͇̪̤̹̐̔́̊͘ ͍ Ỷ̧̞͙͙͙̙̲͋̓̽͞Ö̴̜͓̺̙̬́̿͋͑̓U̴͍͓̦̘͙̤̗̥̣̤͑͒̑̉̋̕͘͝ N̡̨̛̬͙͍̮̳̮̓͌̊͊͑̒͟͜͞Ơ̢̧̺̟̩͈̙̈́̇̇̆͌͋͂̕Ẁ͔̜̞͇̰̦̰̓̒͐̀͐ ̸̨̲ͅ.̶̬͈̞̮̥̟̙͙̠͉̑̑̏͛͗̓̓͆͝͠

“The enemy of my enemy my ass. It is probably playing the long game. Say just enough to get us to trust them then destroy us. I say it would be better to cut this thing up and see how it ticks.” She said, then turned to Sayori, “Hey guess we did need you on this mission. You can figure out biologicals can't you?”

Y̵̢̢̢̱͇͎͈͐́͑̏̒́͢͟͡͝Ǒ̮͙̞̤͍͖͍̱͆́̈̂͛̕͜Ư̧̡̟͖̳̮̞̌̽̋̈͂ ͅ D͖̜̝̟̩̖̔̒͋̂͡Ȁ̢̨̦̣̫̥̝̖̄͑̈̂̚R̴̝̖͚̦̼͔͑̋̋͑̃̎͘͠Ë̓́̓̋̕ ̶̨̞̞͔͔͌͟͡͠ C̴̢̮̯͖̹̳̙̉́͂̾̀̽Ǎ̧͕̗͉̺̻̰̀̆͋̌̿̏̆̚L̖̝͕̟̝͍̥̿̂̀́̊́͌̐̕͘ ̵̜̠̮L̠̰̰̩̥̒̅́̇̋͒̊̄͜͟͝ M̸̢̯̱͙̘̻͐̐̆͋̄̊́Ḛ̛͉̬͔̭̦͑̒̅̽͗͋͘͟ A̸̠̻̭͇͎͇͗̿̒̉̎ L̢͔͚̣͖͓͙̭̽̒̆̇̄͆͞Í̭̟͙͓̩͇̋̇͘̚ͅA̡̨̡̮̲̻͔̒͂̉͑͂͆́͢ͅR̛̓͆ ̮͔̝̬̩̞̘̼̭̂̑͢,̷̮̭̦͔̖̙̀̀̀͊̾̋̏͠ Y̩̙̺͉̓̅́̔͟͟͢͡ͅO͕̲̫̣̗͗̓́̽͟͞͝Ų̵̡͔̜͎̦̙͉̰́̈̊̾̚͞ W̧̨̗͕̺͖̣͛̂̒̑͡Ë̛̲̗̙̺̤̯̻͖͍̳̈̌͞A̰͕̭̯̼͙̮͚̅͊̄͐̚͢K̑̈́̉̊͛ ̴͍̙̮͇̲Ļ̗̝̥͔̖̠̭̿́̉͂̐́̓̚̕͠ͅḬ̡̛̱͚̖̠̦̽͋͛̓͠N̳̅̓͒̏̄͌̃̌ ̣̫̼͕̙̻͜G̶̨͙̭̤̯͇̭͈̊́̾̑͐̎͟ S̷̨̬̯̲͓͙̺̞͊̃͒̚͘͞͞Â̶̤͉̠̞̮͕͙̽̒͂̓̐͋̌́͜͜͢͝C̯̮͉̣̗̊́̍̉̚ ̸͢K͇̯̻͔͍̻̏͋̊̕͢͝ͅ Ö̵̢̢̫̰͇̪̘͛̑̀͆̊̒̕͘F̵̨̟̙̜̳̐̃̇͋̿͡͡͞ͅ M̷̡̨̫̯͍͚͐̂͛́͆̚͢E̶̠͈̟̮͔̒͛̄͆͗͗̌͂̊͡A̷̠͇̜͉̭̒̒̏͊̋͌̚͜T̛̔ ̷̡̟̗̪͌̈́̾̽̅ͅͅ Ạ̢̡̪̲͕͖̼̈̅̏̊͜͝N̷̮̟̭̞͍̟̣̽̒̾̔̄̋̎D͙̭͖̖͇́̆͗͗̄͌ T̶̡͈̝͚͕̤̦̜̍̈̅̊̏̆̅͟A̶̡̢̨̭̘̣͋̋̇̾̔͠Î͔̹̭̲̮̣͈̬͈̀̋͌̌͘̕͡ N̢͔͙͖̤͕̤͌̐̎͊͡ͅṬ̶̡̧͇̯̗̅̅͆̓͆͝E̢͙̙̭̱̳̠̙̗͌͋̏͊̋̏͘͠D̂̐́ ̸̠̟̭̮͈̫̺̪̤̉̇͋͒͊ͅ F̸̨̝̭͓͕̫̔́̔̐͐͞ͅL̝̘̙͓̞͇͚̃̓̐̎̔̿̓̑̔͟Ü̖͚͓͙͓͕̘͙̮͋̔̓̿̑͐ ̦Ĩ̢̞͍̦͔̹͓̲̥̂͂͊̈̋͛͘͠Ḑ̸̪̳̬͔̄̌̾̚̕S̷̨̗̱̗̫͛͑̎̄̎͟.͛͛̋̎ ̸̢̺̠̱̣̹͔̘͔̽͊̓͂͊͜͝ Į̷͖͈̙͉̄͑̌͛͒͘͡ Ḩ̷̛̛͚̝̗̭̽͋́̚̚ͅA̢̨̙̜̖̮͙̞͆̿̎̑̈́̆͢V̛̛̦̞͍̰͔͛̍̊̎E̊͐͐̏̓͂ ̵̮͓͇̮͜ S̴̨̛̹͇͍̻̣̤̀͗̀̀̓̐͘Ū̷̧͍̫̟͕͖̹͎͈̾̿̈̿̽F͓̠͙̘̘͛̆̀̅̀͌̃̃̒͞ ̸F̡̧̞̳̯͇̒̃̑́̎̊͡E̮̰͚̭̪͂́͆̇͒͌͡R̸̨̢̧͍̮̳̟͈͔͆́͌̓̓̾͆͠͝Ê ̡̲̺̘̣̮͆̄͊̓͌͆Ḑ̘̱͖͇̐̀̑̓͊͡

Ạ̡̱͖̞̳̺͔͒̑̀̾̚͜͡Ê̵̟̞̮̼̫͈̣̔͋͛̄͛̊͘ͅO̯̟͚̟͈̔̎̇͗͗́̕͜͢͝ ̴̞̫N̯͎̜̜͇̩͚͒̋̓̒́̄͟͠͡S̡̨̨̰̝̦̖̺̏͋͌͌͗͐̄ F̵̨̖͚̟̥̼̱̰̀̌̔̍̿͊̐̚O̼͕͍̮̭̫͛͛͊̏̅̔͘R̙̥̺͕̟̥̥͛̍͊͛̒͘͢ ̬ͅ S̛͖͈̟̞̄̓̈̍͋̑̕ͅP̸̙̣̥̲̅̀͌̃͒͢A̶̡̪̰̟̱̠̬͑́̍̾́͗̔͛̋͟R͑̿̍̕ ͇̼̬͔͍͑̔͢I̷̛̛͎̺̱̻͓̊̒́̽́́͘͡N̶̪̭̱̞̟̥̘͕͑̍́̔́́̌̕͢͠Ğ͊̾͡ ̸̜̮̤̩̺͇̙͉̻͈͌̓̀͘͡ Y͈̬̤̭͉̩̯̲̱̌̑̿̅̏̋͘͢Õ̶̡̢̘͇̲̘͛͂͒͂́͘͢͝U̪̫͇̞͊̏̆͆̀̎̂̕͡͞ ̩̣R̡̡̜̤̠̹̿̀̀́̕ S̴̡̲͙̯͍̻͒̾̎̐͘P̷̧̛͈̭̮̭̭̱̩̣͍̀͛̄̊E̴̹͍͔̻̰͗́̎̅̉͂͂̏̍͘C͗̔ ̵̢̢̳͖̪̮̤̙̽̇͒I̷̢̬̟̦̠̙͑̓̔̏̽͒̆̂͟͞͠E͍̖͓͓̓̎̀̇̾͋̑̔̍̕͟͜ͅS ͕̪̻̝̬͔̘̆̂͊͗̍͟ͅ T̨̜̜̞̱̽́̐̾͒̐̃͊͜͜͞O̢̢̯̮̪̞̲̔͊̀͊̄̂̂̚͢͠Ȓ͈͙͇͎̝̲̘̆̓͗͊͟͠ ̶̜T̷̠͉̳̬͍͕͍̼̒̀̊̓̈́͛͜͠͡͞ͅǓ̱͍̱̗̳̔̒͆̓̉͐̂̕R̲̖̻͉̱̬̽̉͌̏͝ ̯Ę̶͎̱̠̫̂̆̽̀̓̾͋̚̕͢͞ Ạ̵̝̖̘͕͇͚̦̺̓̓̃̏̕͟N̸̢̛̪̱̩͚̭̤̱̝̞̆̋̾̏̿̓̏̽̕D̄̔̒̏̑̈́̅͡͝͡ ̢̨͓̖̯͜ D̴̡̜͔͈̘͒̍̓͆̄͘Ě̷̢̤̙͇̦̦̪̖͚̣̒̏̇̇́̎̅̕A̛͖̳̞̹̖̜̋͂͗͋̋̑͜ͅ Ţ̮̞̙͔̯͑̔̈́͆̀̾͑̆Ḫ̫̙̩̹̝̼̻͆͐͂̊͊̿͟͡͡ͅ.̨̨͉͎̤̌͂̈́̾̎́͊̃̔͠ ̶̣̪ Y̸̡̡̛̫̭͓̟͕̝͎͌̀̇̏̌͋̃̉͘ͅO̵̟̬̖̳̩̯̗̥͊͊̂́̐͘U̖̲̱̯̥͙͗̍̃̏͞ ̧̣ D̷̨̺͇̯̖̫͂́̈͛͋̔Â̵͔̭̹͙͉̯͙̙̌̔̽̈́̐̏̚͘͢Ȓ̦̻͍͎͛̉̅̌̏̏͌̚͢͠ ͅE̷̞̼̻͔̹̠̐͒͂̔͛͊̏̕.̢̢͖͔͓̮̝̌̾̉̓͛́͒̚͟ Y͓͍̫̦̬̙͆̐̋̐͛͂̆̇̐͗Ǒ̶̞̱͎͈̪̠̒͗̍̇̅͘͡͝U̬͈͕̝͆̎̿͋͒̉̔̄͆͡ͅ ̜̦ Ḑ̸̛̛͈͇̜̫͈͈͔̍͛̀̒͊Á̴̡̦̙̟̼͒͛̽͑͆̏̒̀̋R̡̘̖̩̠̗̙͂̓̾̒͗̀̚E ̶̡͔̳̝̤̽͆̃͌̚͞.̵̛̲̼̥̣̣́̑̿̉̏̀͘̚ͅ

The crippled machine lurched forwards, revealing mandibles and a mouth like the maw of an industrial boring machine as it loomed over the party, and focused an array of eyes on Miranda.

U̧̨̹̙͈̖͉̍̊̾͆͌̄͠Ň̨̡̛̳̠̩͓͚̔̈̓͐̇̽G̷̠͕͍̟̫̥̓̄͐̏̾͜Ȓ͋̋́ ̯̺͍̲̩̗̜̦̮̱̓͌͘Ȧ̻̲̪̰̳̓̋̃͛̈́̕͘̚͝ͅṪ̫̠͖͔̀͋̐̐͟E͆͂̊̑̇̏̕̕ ̛̘̖̬͔̥̟͜F̩͕̞̟͇͐̋̎̏̽̕͘͝Ų̴̛̹̺͕̬͉͍̂̓̋̿͐́̆͂͘͟͟L͂̉̈̇̒̕ ͎̩̼̘̺̱͉̻̊͢͢.̶̬̗͚̬̘͎̲͍͔͖́̆͂̚͠͡͡͠ Y̸̡̰̘̞͕̞̰̳̝̏̆̉̂̊̒̾͢͝O̴̧̠̜̗̜̺̤̊̄̋̍̉̊̂͒̊͛Ü͉̃͊͆͂̌͆͊̊ ̸̨̹̪̲̮͖̻̼̬ A̸̘̳͕̥̰̠̗͊͌̇̌̃̾̈́͟͡͡R̻̲̺̲̮̹͓̔͊͂̃͊́̔̂̓͢͜E̹͂̈́̌́̽͋̒̀̓̿ ̺̜̘͢ U̧̡̞̱̟͛́̑̀͢͠N̻̪̰̪̝̳̹̻̜̋́͒̽́͑̐͆͆̚G̨̧̛̺͎̩͕̯̩̞͑͑̒̎̏͞R ̨̲͖͉̭̻͎̻̞̽́̋̈́́̎̑̕͟͞A̢̛̱̹̬̝̎̑̌͛̿̈̽͂Ţ̘̯̹͎̦̯͎̪̘̂̇̓̑̚ ̵E̸͉̤̭̮̼͓͊̾̆̂̈͋̏͊̕F͉̩̬̩͉̙̀̇̿̔̂̑̕͡ͅƯ̳̬̤͕͂͒͊̿͗̎̑̇̚͜ ͉͓̻̘ͅL̵̡̹̞͚̝̥̅͛̈́́̉͌̌̀̂̽ͅ.͔̱͚̭͖̦̇̽̽̔͛̈͞ Ą̴̜̖̜̦̩̈̐͋̏̌͟ C̸̡̛̟͕̤̣̹̥͚̫͌̂̽̇̿̚͟͞͝͞Ụ̢̡̩̲̠̱̭̭͋͒̿͒͗̀͒͐̂R̥̰̲̎̾͒̄͞ ͔̰͔S͖͕͈̺̯͒̓̊̑̂͛͐͠͠O̷̦̞̜͉̗̞̠͎͋͗̑͂̐̾͟R̶͕͓̼͚̼͖̦̆̽͑̎̚Y ̵̱̙͓̜̹̼̂̓͆̆̚ Ë̸̼̲̝͖̞́̈́͑͛̈́͘͞X̮͍̲̦̪̅͒͂͂͗͛̉̏̐͡A̷̡̨͉̺̲̱̤̯̻̽̏̐̿̍͆͞M̿ ̶̡̢̧͓͙̳̭̱̯̣̂͑̽̊̋͘̕Ȋ̡̨̢͍̩̽̂͊͛Ṉ̡̧̰̫̭͇̺̖̿͐́̄̐̏͝͝A͒̋ ̶̢͖͍̱̗̲̻͍̌͌̓͑̋͞͞T̶̠̤̪̱̪̱͆̐́͢͠͠͡ͅI̤̻̘̙̘̩̹̔̍͐̽̏͂͟Ô͗ ̧͕͙͓͚̓̀͑̑̂̊͝N̡̢͔̮̯̜̮͙̖̦̐̊́͒̚͝ O͍̞̱̺̺̜͙͍͖͗̓̆͘͠F̫̥̠̥͈̝̱̘̦̋́͛͛̃̏͒̕ Y̵̨̻̳̤̫͉̮̥̬̏͂͋̋̋̕Ó̪̻͔̪̺̺͖̘̄͛̓͘U̡̗̠̥̰̩̣̟̼̥͂̍̈́̑̍̽̚͞ ̶Ŗ̲̯̗̗̑́̽̃̌̑ F̸̱̱͍̓̿̏͆̋̍̉́͟͜͟͟͞Ỉ̟̗̟̫̜͈͋̾̆́͛͠͡͞L̛̳̼͚̤̠̂̒̆̄̉̓͂͠͝ ̴̩̭̮̹͟E̡̛͈͕̞͈̒̑͋̚ R̸͔̙̘̹͑̅͗̉̒͛̏͢͜Ë̟͚̜̮̳̙̟͇͕͉̏̎̄̓͑͝͠V͕̰͔̯̱̠͑͑͆̂̔͝ͅE͊ ̶̝̜̟̲͓̙̗̣̙̫̔͂̐̀̚Ą̷̢͇͙̹̥́͑̂̎̉͛̾ͅL̛̖̘̘͍̘̬̮̼͕͑̀̾͊͛̕͜ ̸Ș͔͙̪̙̟̌̉̈̊͡,̛̟͙̖̬̓͊̔͐͋͟͝͠ T̶̨̗͙̹͖̰̋̎̓̆̓̉͗̕͟͞͡Ḫ̸̨̯̘̝͙̃̓̊͋̕̚͟ͅÁ͉̱͇̯͓̰̓͋̇̚͜͝T ̢̨̳͖̜͖͈̾͐͛̽̌́͑̑̀ Ã̸͍̯͍̺̎̓̉͜͠͞͝͞L̨̨͔͔̲̉̋̿̄̒̎̕͟Ľ͈͙̰̙͚̭̜͕̀̑͋̇͗̾

Ȳ̢̨̭͕̠̯͚̒̂̊̄́͊͟͞O̸̰̠̟̹̘͇̲̤̐́̊͐̑͟Ừ̧̢͙̩̯̬̀͋̔̾̂͂̉͟ R̶͕̖̼̝̼̻̺͂͒̌̀̊̅͜͞ L̵̨̡̙̫̞̼̫̆̊́̈͂̏̇̕͘̚Ǐ̴̡̡̢͉̰͓̼̜͗͘̚͡F̢͔̦̪̰̱̋̇͒͌̕͜͡Ė ̭̻̻͎̯̇͋̀̑͗̚̕,̛͉̥̩̩͓̃̏̾̂̐̓ Ŷ̶̰̟̠͙̓̀̅̃̓́̓͢Ȍ̢͙̣̪̝͔̗͑̾̉͌͘̚Ư̘̹̝̗͕̈́̽̂̓̄͜͞ͅ Ḩ̷̛̫͈̤͈̻͔̭̰͔̎̓̏̽̓͛̅͡A̷̳͙̣͎̰͍̎̾̐͆́̒͒͘͟͢͡͡ͅV̏͆͂̾̓̀͌ ̨̡̡͇̭̳̼͙͍͆̊͟͡Ē̡̲̰̜̭̃̂̑͜͟͞ͅ B̸̹̯̙̟͖̙͖̯̃̋̚͟͠͝Ḛ̛̟̩̪̳͇͙͐́̓͐̄̈́̕͟͠ͅE̢̱͍̜̱̙̪͋͌̈͘̚N͒ ̴̛̱̪̮̖̪͊̌̅̐͗ Ư̢̼̺̤͔͉͚͕̔̀̃̌̈͗͋͑͘N̷̩̤͔͖͈̓́͛̽͊̉̏̀͟͝G̖̩͈̙̬̘̍̑̃̓̚͞ͅ ͔R̞̹͎̯̙̮͚͎̉̿̒̒̋͂͘͠Ą̶̪̟͈̬̀͆̽̓̔̌͛͘͝T̵̙̣͉̪̯̩̱̭͆̿̋̋͞͝ E̡̤̰͚̜̝̣͆̎̉̏̀͘F̢̗͕̘͍̤̘̪͇͙̽̾̇͛͋̊̊̔̐̕U̧̫͍̯͆̌̍̈͊͐͘͜ͅͅ ̸̲̞Ļ̸̛̙̰͓̟͉͙͈̿̔́͋͛̈ T̢̧̢̖̮̞̟͇̏̽̎̊̐͋̆̅Ö̡̼̣͖̺́́̃̓̈́͠ T̘̪̟̼̰̦̅̀͂̾̎̓̏͊̍́Ḩ̫̻̯̖̳̓̓͐̑̀̋̎̀̒̌Ó̵̼̱̲͙̬̥͊͒͛̀͢͜ͅ Ṡ̡̥̗̮̯̞̩̹̎̎̔̎̍͆͂̇͋E̷͇͇̞̳̦̩̦͂̐̊͊̀́͑̕͡ Ţ̬̤͉̳̦̪̓͐͋̓̾͢H̴̬̗͈̞͇̤̹̮͐̇̀̎̎͟À̢̦̞̩̝̳̏̓̀̓̿̕͟͟T̔͒̅ ̢͚̲̖͚̖̯̇̒̒̐͠ W͇̻̰͎̋̌͌͋͝͠ͅǑ̩̯͉̲̄͑̑̃́͌͘͘͟Ú̸̧̫̤͇̱̳̒̌͊͜͡Ḻ̛̛̇̀͐͒̎ ̷̢̠͕̣̤̝̖̖ͅD̡̝̺̥͎̜̘̒̇́͆̀͊͋͘͢ H̵̡̪̞̟̤̜̓͋̽͆͋̕͟͢Ē̛̲̫̖̣̫̂̓̾̓͌͟L̠͖̻̝͙̓̓̌̀̔͛͗̚͡͝P̛̏̄ ̨̢̪̰̤̙̉͌͜͝ Ÿ̶̛̺̥͔͇̠̻̤̩̞́̌̾͗͌̓͟͡Ǫ̡̠̙̜̫̺͖̝̰̅̈́̿̆̋̽Ų̪̙͒̅͆̊̍͋̄͢͜ ̵͖̺͇̼̝.̵̨͓̙̝̮̰̖͕͆̿̍̇̾̃̌̀̑͢ͅ Ţ̦̦̔̃́̓̀͂͑̀͋͢͢H̝̻͔̤̓̀̈́͂͗͆̋ͅỎ̷̢͇̰̫͕̈́̔̀̿̊̈́S͌̎͗̏̐̈́͐ ͉̠̯̪̻Ȩ̖̗͂͑͋̈́̏͗̊̎͜͜͟ Ţ̵̼͈̭̩̌̊̅͆̔̒Ḧ̷̼̜̣̼̭̖́͌̿̈̓͢ͅA̷̞̞̩͇̲͇̅́̒͋͌͛͋͝͡ͅT͛̒́ ̸̧̤͉̳̬̿̎ H̴̼͍͔̩̳̋͌͋̃̕À̱͎̼͎͕͆̊͒̉͜ͅV̸̧͎̼̜̭͔̥͈̓̃̒̒͢͠͝È̢̃̏͋̽̂ ̶̘̤̬̗͇̤

S̞̝̼̼͎̞͇̭̗̾͒͊̕̕͟A̧̙̰͎̯̪̿̆̉̽́͋̏̆V̙͈̩͕̗̮̤̥͑̀̑͂͗͆́É̅ ̶̳̯͓̪̲̞̑̍͠D̖̳̮̯͔̗̘͎̣͌̌̿̑̊ Y̵̭̞̠̱͂̀̒͐͑̚̕͠ͅỜ̵͖͔̮̪͕͙͍͎̰̳͐̚͡Ů̧̯̜̯̖͙̑̑̑͂̓͗͞.̐̾ ̧̢͕̻̳̽͛̀̚ A̶̱̯̯̘̭̺̒̅͋͌́̃͒͘͜͟͞ͅR̶̨̨͙͔̗̙̺̆͒̒͑̐̚R̖͇̬̪͍̲̬̠̾̔͐͛̉͡ ̩͙Ǒ̷͇͈̝̣͇͇̻͋̇̈̔͞͠Ĝ̸̡̖͖̹͎̻̍͋͠͡Ȧ̘͈̗̣͈̠͖̋̄͒̃̍̓̽̓͢͠ ̸Ǹ̹̩̝̘͍̜̤͖̒͆̊͑͘͝Ţ̶̪̺͙̮̫͙͛̋̄͑̀͒͢͞.̡̛͙̟̈́͋̌̔͘͟͡ ̼ U̷̞̲͙̥͉͙̐̂͆͐̇̐̿̔̉N͕͙̰̦̻̙̈́͆̍̋̈̃̽͟͠G̴̢̖͚͉̝͉͛͑͂͂͘̚̕͠R ̨̟̺͕͉̈̿̀̔͊̓̏͑͆͝Ä̹̬̖̗̻̂̐͘͠T̵͕͇̗͇̼͊̀̔͛̾͢͟ͅͅE͌̎̏̓͗͝͡ ̴̫̗̯̪̦̬̈̿̚͟F̶̧̧̫̙̟̫̗̼̤̀̄̑̆̕͢U̘̯̰̟͈̯̦͌̒̀̋̽L̃̿͌̉̊̑̄̚ ̶̤̦̥̥̯͉͍̳̜͌͘.̷̛̲̻̞̯̣̹͛̍̈̽͛͋̚͘ C̷̢͇̘͔͎̳̱̈̂͑̎̎̊̽͢͜Ở̷̢͙͎͙͈͇̰́̽̆̚N͙̺̺̬͈͇̽͂̿̀̆͌̚͘͡͠ ̟̙͍C͍̘͔̻̯͚̞̮̓̄̃̀̒́̍͋̕͠E̡̧̛͉̼͎̬̩͚͗̑͆̆̽͘͝͡I̜͕͗͗͗̈́͂̔̾ ̼̤̩̙͈͉̜͔Ţ̴͕͔͍̦̪͎͂͒̏̉̓̓̊͢Ě͉͔̘͚̖͇̯͊̀͆͘͝D̺̩͚́͂̀̇̂͊̕ ̧̰.̡̫͕͎̮̻̹̘̬̌̀̓̋͘͘͞ͅ

"Miranda" Ella put a pair of hands on the Lyrans shoulders and pulled her back. "Don't fuck off the ancient eldritch warmachine please. . ."

Y̴̪͍̤͍̯̼̲̼̐̐̃͗͢͜͡͠͝Ǭ̸͇̝̜͉̆͒̇̄̆͡Ư͔̠̟̣̍̾̽́̌͆͌͒ ̺͕͍ M̲̱͔̙̯̰̮̓̑͂̓͆̐̓̈̈͒Ȋ̷̬͈͈̫̟̽̐̋̌̅̓̏́͠Ŕ̢̛̠̰̳̙̱̘̭̠͒͊͂ ̯A̷͙̖̯̼̠̘̯͆̈́͋̐͊͑͘N̷̢̧̙̰̦͕͍͓̦̣͗͛̌͑̆̅̿̉̚D̜͇̜̞͉͂̀̿͒͟͡ ̴̨̗̞̗Ä̶̫͎̻͖̽͘͜͜͠͡͞ͅ S̸̩͚̜̻̹͚̠͚̒̈́͌̈̃͢ͅĮ̤͍͎̭͒͋́͑̄͒̕͢N̷̜̪̖̙͑͒͆̀͑͜ͅC̏̃͘͞͠ ̢̯͙̪͔͌Ḽ̸̢̨̡̬̿̎̏̀̊͊͞͠Ã̵̳̙̞͉̰̝̐͆̑͋̌̚͘͜͟Ĭ̙͕͈̜͆̀͌͘̚ ̧̜̩̱̱Ŗ̙̺̞͌̎̂͑̿̃̂͋̚͢ C̡̨̧̧̗̩̣̘̝̎̏̿̈͘Ĺ̫̣̫̱͍̃̄̂̚̕͢A̴̦̝̗̳̰͕͍͈̻̅̃́̅̐͒̍̓̂͡R ̡̗̫̻̯̩̘̾͊̆͑̉͌̒́͒͠K͈͉̘̭͇̳͚̠̞͙͆̿̑͊̃͌͊͝E̙͉̾͑̑̎͋̄̓̽̕͜͠ ̴̱͖̤̝̺ W̴̡̛͈͍̮̘̐̽̾̄̇̈͒̕͠I̢̯̩̯̒̆́̉̏̾͊̔̑͘ͅL̢̲̭̩̖͉͈̐̾̇͘͜͡L̀̚ ̸̢̦͖̣̺͐́͋͘͞ B̛͓͙̺̗͔̫̽̔̔́̌̉͑̕͝E̷̡̛͖̦͙͈͓̼͉̗͗̾̍̄͒͛̇͑͂ M̸̤̹̦̟͖̑͌̒̃͛̀̕͘̕̚͜͢͜Y̨̖͖̱̰̖̜̼͋͛̈́̀͑̽͌ V̴̢̗̪̣̠͖̩̺̑̆͒̍̀̆̊́͗͡E̸̖̰͕̘͓͇̲͒̔̎̒̿͗͠S̭͉̓̋̔̓̽͑͆̇̌̾͟ ̴̟͖S̰̗̳̱̘̬̬̎͗̑͆̅͗̃͘͡͡ͅE̶͇̦̳̯͖̖͖̥͔̾̆̒̃̍͐̽͑͂̚͟Ĺ̋̒̎͘ ̸̢̯̹̫͕̞̮̮̾̈́͒̏͜͟͡ Ǫ̖͈̖̟̳͍̫͆̅̂̊̒̓̂͑̋͋͢F̞̣̳̲̯̀͛̒́͆̕ K̴̙̟̞̺͉͌́́̀̀͗̇̉̅Ǹ̸̻͔̜̞́͗̄̚͢͞͞Ớ̟̫̝̙͕̙̂͗̅̿̐͢ͅW͛̒͘ ̭̼̭̩̥̞͉͋͌̊͋̀̿͝L̸̛̙͎͖̬̱̦̹̻͍̒̌̈͗̍̌͢͠E̢̛̝̱̲̱͆͊͂͊̄̌̚͘͠ ̝D̷͙̺͉̹̱͌͌͆̽̕̕͢ͅG̷̨̡̛̭͕̼͕͈̙̈́̀̃̍͗͝ͅE̸͓͍̫̥̰͐͗̓͗̒.̌̅̍ ̶̦̳͎͉̟̼͑͌̃̄̕͢ Į̝͕̮̥̲̝͍̟́̀͛͗̂̇̌̐͘͝ W̸̨̛͖̫͖̖̥̱̐͊̓̆̀̆͌͢͡͞Į͖̗̰̪͈̐̎̎͊̓̌̚͡L̡̠̦̱̜͎̓͒͒̾̏̑͜L ̨̟̺̳̪̱̜̌́̇̂̉ R͚͉͇̪̤̤̬̓̓̑̈́̐̎͂͟͢͡͠͠E̵̢͍̻͔͂͗͑̄͒͌̆̈́̀͟͞M̞̩̺̞̫̄͒̈̊̑̎̕ ̺͔A̯̬̯̱͉̟̋̿̅̀̉̆̀̇ͅĶ̭͇͙͚͉̜̻̻̘̈́͒̊͌̇͂͐̚E̢͕̰̱̣̓͑̎̔̉͐̚ ͉ Ȳ̴̛̱͔̹͚͎̂̈̋͌͛̑͝ͅỜ̧̹̫͍͕͍͔́̎̇̉̌͘͢Ṵ̡̼̱̈́̐͋̽̉̑́̿̈̚͜ ̴ Ţ̶̡̜͔̯̥͔̪̇̒́͊́̇̌̋̏͢͢O̡̡̞̖̹͈̭̟̹͎̓́̿̄̾͐̋ C̹͚̦̹̔̈́̅̇̀̚͟A̛̠̘͎̳̜͇͓̩̩̐̽̒͛̿R̢̡̨̦͈̯͍̮̰̉̅̎̈̈ͅR̈́̇̀͂̈ ̷̧̢̰͖̤͖̭Y̖͈͎̜͗͋̿̑̑̿̒̓̕̕͟

M̡̛̘̙͍̆͆̋͗ͅȲ̡̦͔̮͙̃̌̽́͐̉͝ V̛͕̱̹̮̳͎̠̦̜͌͛͑͂̎̄̕͢Ḙ̢͓̞̙̼̺̻̘͋͐͛͛̂̓͝Ṋ̛̯̻̾̑͆͋̑̔͆͠͝ ̱̮̬̖̦G͉͚̜̫̞͙̺̀͗̅̏͑̉̉͜Ê̬͎̻̹͈̍̈́̇̽A̧͈̙̬̞̰̬͊́̋̓͑͂̎̽̍͝ ̵̤͓ͅṆ̯̟̯̟͉̅̽̓̿́̈́͘͞Ç̸̙̩̭̞͉̬̉̀͋̈́̄̌̂È̡̠̝̤̠͈̪̤̍̎̾́͝ ̴̞ T̢̻͍̯͈͕̥̱̆̈́̌̐̀O̡̢̩̻͖͈̖͑͆̒̎̔̄͂̕͠ T̻̹͖̤͈̞͕̈͋́̀͐͋̕͜͢͟͝H̶̥̝̰̭͕̩̎̇͗̏̉̂̽̃̚Ȩ̥̯̩̰̜̾̎̍̈́́̕͠ ̗ G̨̺͈̳̙̭̺͔̓̀̄̓̄̕ͅͅR̢̥̣̟̜͇̀̾̃̀͠Ę̯̫͔̏̐̓͂̔̉͢Ä͖͗̎͛̍͞͡ ̺͍̥̱̩̱̘͇͜T̶̡̡̥̟̫̮̥̜̎͆̾͑̊̓̂̉̏͛ S̷̢͉̘̳̻͎̪͛̄͌̓̽͑̾̏̕͡P̻̯̿͛̉́͌̎̌̚͜͜͟Î̡̮̜͓̔̍̐͐͐͊̓̕͜͢͟ ̸Ṟ̸̛͖̭̫͖͎̜̃̑̈́̆͢͝Ą̝̪͖̪̲̯̟́̋̏̈̀̑̐L̢̞̜̰̥̳̘̹͔̉̀̍̌͌͟͠ .̶͕̭̟͈͔̂̒̿̿̌̏̌̕͢͝ Y͎̞̮̤̫̻̅̾̒̓̓̐͌O͖̲̬̙̫̮̲̱͍̍̏͊̓͗̇̏Ų̱̞͖̣̌̆̈́̊͘͞ W̷̥̲̳̪̗͚̝̪͒́̀͊̅͘̕̕I̵͓͍̣̲͙̪͕͙͔̲͗̈́̔͆̋̅͠L̝̫̹̹̰͊́͊̍͊͂͡ ̴̜͔̮͟͜L̵̬̬͖̱͌͂̈̓͡ͅ K̤̬̼̖̻̦̞̥͓̃̓̌̕͞Î̡̩͕͈̤͙͓̋͌̊̓̎̊͢Ḷ̡̫̹̟̱̱͉̋́̊̓̏̉̚͢͢L ̘͓̼̻̦̬̲̱͈̘̀̈̎̌̌͆͘ Z̞̙̹̤̺̱̙̀̇́̋͝͝Ê̹̠̱͇̣̻̲͔͙̍̉́̕̚Ų̢̦͇̩̙̆̀̔͋̋̆̾̐S̔̅̃͠ ̦͉̫̪̗̒̊͑ Ä̧͎͕̲̲͔̎͐̍͊̓̐͡͝͡ͅN̶̢͓͕͎̯̝̞̰̐́̋̓̓͗̚͟D̳̻̃̔̍̇͋̀̐͂͗͜͟ ͔̬ Ş̭̭̰̻̭̪͌́̃̊̓Ȇ̶̡̖̣͓̰̑͗́̐̈̚T͔̘͉͍̘͙͙̞̑͒̈͆̉̽̈͘̚ Ṁ̸̛̥̲͓̲̲͎͔͓̙̌̓̔̏E̛̼̝̳̪̪͚̘̲̯̼̐̓̐̍̄̊͑̑ Ǫ͎̰̪̭͖̔̌̓̇́̑̕͜N̵͈̝̼̮̲̰̻̣̎͑̑̏̍̎̅̍́̄ͅ Ţ̢͎͈͖̮̰̐̉͊́̐́̔͛͘͜͟͝H̵̙̖͔̞͚̻̰̫̝̉̇́́̀͆̓͘Ḛ̖̝͇̞̆̋͊̀̚ ͚ P͚̦̰͇̰̮͌͒̃͂̿̄̂͟ͅͅĄ̜͓͕̠̦̫͗͋͋̉̀͟͞͡T̬̮̰͎͚̺̰̓͋̆͐̔̐̀̚H ̡̨̙͓̲͉̺̜̯̹̅̏͆͐̊͑̚͠ T̸̨̨̫̺̻̹͆̍̂̈́͌̚͟O̵̮̮̺͔͎̔̀̅͛̂͗̚̕

W̶̧̹̺͈͕͍͍̟̻̑͗͛̂̆̋̊̍͘͞A͓̲̼̞̦̙̪̫͋̏̈̈̌͗̎̂͞N̥̒̄͌͐̀̑̎͊͝ ͕̰̪͔Ḑ̷͚̲̩͈̗̫͇̑̉̅̂͛͜Ē̵̡̲̤̦̪͙̻͕̿̾͌̚̕͝ͅR̛̬̬̞͔̐̽̐̈̇͂ ̵͙̦Í̷̝̪͚̮̞̹̫̹̥̲̆̌͛͗͐̑̚N̢̠̖͉̯̙͇͂̈́͗̆̅͠Ḡ̨͕̰̰̝͍̈́̓̇̀̋ ̵ T̨̢͈̞̰͇̘̗̾̽̂͐̑͘Ḩ̸͔̞͙̰̻͙́͛̑̂̎̒̒̉͟E̹̞̺̻͖̳͆̅͛̒̏́͞ ̫̠̭ Ș̴̛͖̜͇̻̫͗͑͋̊Ţ̸̡̗͓͎͓̱̄̈͒̀͆̾̂A̷̬̺̱̘̖̹̭̓͆́̑̚R͛͐͊̓́͘ ̴̢̪̗̖͔̫̟̯͚̱Ş̵͈̘͍̘̍̇̅̌͞ O̲͎̠̣̖̎̐̀̀͠N̴͈͇͕͙̎͑̔̄̍̐̓̅̔̈͟Ć̨̢̯̞͍͇̭́͊́̕̚͠E̛̍̏͋̓̕ ̖͇̰͙̝̤̆ M̧̤̯͇̪̞̙̗̼͈͐͐̑̍̐́̊͡O̟̲̤̮͎͓̪̺͋́͌̾̑̀͞Ŗ̭̞̬̹̲̲̙̈́̊͗͐̎͡ Ȩ̪̳̲̭̏̿̾͌̓͗̓͒͢͜͞͝.̵̢̤̮̫̝̻̝̤̰͌̋͊̌̾̒̄̀͟ Y̧̛͈̼̠̟̭̦̾̔̔͗̇̋͑̕O̡̥̖͎͇̠̱͉͔̐̆̉̋̑̇̔͢͞Ữ̟̰̫̣͑̿́͋̀͘͞ ̵͈̗̟̖.̴̛̱͙̺͉̟͔̖̓̋͊̿̀̐͠͞͡ Y̟̱͉̻͖͇̭̬͈̼̎̍͑͒̊Ỡ̡̢̥͈͙͖̖͚͊̕͘͜͢͝U̷̟̘͙̟̦͍̮̒̑̉͌͋.͂͗ ̢̛̙̞̲͔̝̗̼̅̔͜͝ͅ Y̸̖̺̼̣̳̑̀͒̅̃̌̇͞Ò̧̲͔͙͚̑̆͂͆̀͆̕͢͡Ų̷̛͙̖̪̰̯̞͕̹́͂̅̇̚.͊ ̸̢͍̦̹̤̿͋̽͠ I̧̬̣̬͙͋̅̃̍̀͟ D͇͇͎̖͖͖̜͓̗̲̈͐́̔͑͛͒̕͞Ḙ̘̲̥̇͒͊̽̋͟M̷̧͎͓̘̜͈̤̓͛͆͆͛̀̂͟A̐ ͎̺͎̹̰̼͎̘̏̓̍̽̉̉̓͜͞Ṋ̶̨̝͎̖͔̣̲̤̒̍̀̑͠D̷͕̻̣̖̄̿̓̏͛̋͟ Ĩ̥̬̝̟͔̗̘̀̌̈̆̑̓̔T̡̧̺̼͕̲̳͈̠̊͐͛̊̿̐͡͝!̬̭̩̬̝̾̎̽͗͊͡͞ ̸̺͖

"Shit!" Ella yelled and yanked Miranda back hard, at the same time snapping a force field up between the group and Cronus. Lashing metallic tentacles emerged from its hull and slammed against the field with whipcrack force. "Cronus! No!"

Í̴̧̪̮̹̤̩͖̮̬͑̽̌̇͟͞ W̴̼͉̺̥̱͛̄́͂͑̂̍̕͟͢͠I̸̧͚̩̘̯͙̳̟͂̿̀̅́͟L̞͇̙̥͙̤͇̜̼̥̑̐͑̃͠ ̴L̸̨̢̧̫̫͖̇́̀͐̀̏̃̎͢͟ Ṡ̷̨̱͖̱͍̲̩͉̃͊̽̐̆ͅH̷͎̪͖̹̦͇̰͕͗̒́̿͒̄̋͘͝O̖̖̯͙̦̹͐̍̏̈̔͜͝ ̸͎͇Ẅ̵̢͕̟̘͒͐̔͆͜͜͡ Ỷ̸̢͔̭͎̟͓̱̈́̒̄͛̊́̔͘͢͡O̧̯̭͕̬̗̥̰̐́̆̏͞͝Ṷ̡̯̫̟̆͛͊͗̔͞͝͞͡ ̸ T̛̯͈̖̦͉̈̃͊͋̓͘͘͟͡H̷̺̫͔͚̺̲̻͋̈́̃̽̽̚̕͠E̛͉̰̬̞̖̎̍̂̾̊͝ͅ ͍̜̣ P̸̛̖̦̠̟̰̬͚̉͊͌̐̌͗À͎͔̳̤̟͈̖̋͆͑̌̀͞T̸̪͙̥̺͛̄̓̔̿ͅH̿̅́̒̑͠ ̷̡̪̰̭̹̗͔̞͟ͅ H̖͇̯͕̏̃͂̀̈̏̆̈͜͟͞Ơ̴̮̪͚̝͔̗͓̼̄͒͒̋̃̿͜ͅM̧̛̲̮̲͍̤̬̮̅̾̏̅͗ Ȩ̶̗̺̲̫̺̔͌͋͒̕͢ͅ.̨̢̡̗͓͈͓̞͙̃̊̄͗̈̏͆̚͜͞ T̨̮̻̺̠͉̭͍̝̞̍́̀̊͒͒̅͡H̢̦̫͇̙̄̑́̂͝Ẹ̵̗̩̯̙̬̩͍̼͋̿͗͗̂̈ W͇͇̺̥͍̐̊̿̅̕͜͟ͅÁ̸̛͖͈̣̣̹̖̦̮̈́̾̂̍͡Y̛̫̯̺͇͈̿̔̌̓̈ T̴̨̗̥͚͓̪͈̮̬̆͌͗̀̃̓̽͘O̴̝͚̬̗̠͆̋̌̇͆̄̽̂͡ V̨̗̖̜̩̞̰̯̆̓̀̋̌̋̚I̡̲̳̝̟̣̩̠̊̌͒͊̔͑̅͐͘͟͟C̨̫̹̝̠̝̱̦̄́̿͘͞ ̸͚͚T̵̢̧͇̲̘̰͙̑̂̅͠͝ͅͅO̷͉̥͕̭̯̞̺̤̬̎̀͋̀͢͞Ŗ̬̲̻́͋̀̾̽̂͛͘͠ ̵̥̝Ý̸̝̮̮͚̞̭̆̋̿̂͢͞.̥͍̠̜̯̼͊̓̈̌̚͢͝ Ī̬̯͕̟̮̤̮̣͌͌̄͌̑̕͘͠ W̸̞̣̥̳̘͍̥̉̈́͊̄́̃͟͞ͅĮ̶̛̛̯̞̖̪́̋̄͂̍̇͢͡͞Ļ̧̪̆̓̌̀͊͛̅̂͢͝ ͈͔L̛͔̠̺̹̦̺͐̑́͑̎̌͌̇͟͢͝ G̵͕͖̳̲͇̞͚̱̋̀̓́͒́Ì͍̙̳̫͔̎̑̓͋͌͘F̶̙͙͕͍̩̝̲̒̀̒̊͞T̰̃́̃̈́͠ ̳̫̟̱͕ Y̸̡̮͕͇̟̺͓̳̣̽̈̃̔̅́̊̌́ͅO̡̭̟͎̮̘̗̠͗̌̀͛́͘͠Ṷ̢̟̗̘̑͐̄́̈̀̌ ̴ T̵̨̡̛̰̭͈̆͐̑͗̅̾͂̕͝H̴̭̟͈̮̍͒̍̓̀̌̉̄͜͜͡͠ͅĒ̮͖͕͐̒͗͛̈͋͟͞͞ ̠̙̰͇͍̩ Ķ̶̣̜̟̥̣͛̋͒͒̄̈͘͝Ņ̛̹̝̜̳̙̯͕͐̂̍͑̿́̓͞O̧̲̠͈̳̝͔̜̞͆̏̂͒͘ͅ ̴W̵̡̩͉͍͕͉͐̃̃̊̄̚͟͟͠͡͝L̨̫̳̱͎̩͎̆̊̍͂̕͟Ȩ̞̯̝̰͉͚͐͗̓̃̏̍̏͘ ̵D̛̰̲̲̝̟͚̯̞̈̔̏͋̽̅͆͘͜͟͠G̵̡̛̙̤͙͕̝̖̈́͒͘̕͜E̠̻͔̥͉͔͌͑͑͗͊͘ ̡̼̞ O̷̢̤̠̞̮̳̮̞͋́̐̇͘͟͠F̸̨̜̫̱̣̜̙͛̌͑͘̕̚͢

D͖̫͓͕̘̬͛̽̂͛́͑̇͝E̵̺̹͓̤̫͂͊͆̾̓͆̇͝͠ͅS̨̩͕̗̖̾͗̾͆̑̾̂̕T́̐̇ ̢͎̳̗̙̹̐͒͘͢͢ͅȒ̨̬̖̥͇͈̩͌̃̃͛͊̑̀̈́͝Ỏ̵͔̞͔̰̞̗̼̐͗̐̋͑̎̊̒͠Y ̖͕̞͓̹̣͂̒͌̍͘͟Ï̧̨̡͎̞̞͎̳̳̓̊̋͊Ñ̶̡̫̙̯̠̝̠̩̹̊̈́̅̅͊̕͠G͂̎̔ ̧̪̝̜̤̽̌̇ M̸͓̪̥̣̫͗̓̏͂̽̄Y̠̬͕͓͍͊͌̌͐̏̄̚͠͞ C̶͍͓̪̯̭̩̝̈́̑͆̔̐͝H̢̲̦͙̦͂̔͋̑̆̉̂̀̔͐͜Ï̛͖̯͈̳͈̂͗͛̑̽͆͐͢͞ ͍̳̹͔Ļ̸̟̬͖̩͊̃̌̅͐̕͜D̜͚̖̺͉̭͂͌̌͌̿̏̕͘R̶̲̰̪̪͛̉͂͌͂̊̈́͘̕͜ E̶͓̤͎̙̤͓̪͇͇͚̽͐̒̋̒́̀̂N̗̣͚̥͕̟̖̫̎̏͒͆͌͜͢ A͚̤͓̤͇̽̓͐̀͋̒̑͘N̢̯̙͓̮͍̰̞̬̊̓̀̐̅͝D̢͎͎̪̫̥̰̿̉̉̐̃̔͢ S̡̛̲̠̻͎̔̑́͟͠À̷̢̰̰̙̲̫͚̇̂̍̍̈͋̈́̃V͇͈͔̱̭̀́̿̄̌̚̕͜͟Í̃̂̚ ̡̡̺̩̈͜N̢̧̪̹̠̦̾͊̽͐̕͢G̴̢̤͇̰͈̫̪̞̓̎̏͒́ Y̰̦̠̝̱͈̥̎̍̔̿͗̔́͂͡O̶̱̖̺̜̲͒͐̈̌̑̇̿̃̈́͢͟U̘̫͈̻̦͎̦̤͗̉̓͛̾̾ Ṟ̵̨̥̭̩̦̱̩̣̓̐̏͌͌͛̄̚ͅ S̤̺̭̦̙͚̳̫͗̓̉̀̀͢͢͞͝͡P̗̙͓͒͒̿̿̓͗̄̾̕͢͜Ẹ̢̢̨̯̫̉̄́̅̇̅͜͟͜ Ç̙̤̜͔͎̻͖̫̯̃͑̈́̾̃I̧̧̪̱͔̥̻̅̾̓̌̄͋̽̓͘̚͜͜͢E̥͆̆̉̔͂͛̅̓̕͡ͅ ̶̧̗̠̟̝͢S̙̺̦̟̪̯͍̈̊̾͟͠͡͡.̴̯͓͖̙͓̳̤̒̈͑̃̍͛̀̄̌̕͢ B̷̼͓̲̬͍̣̩̦̃̇̏̅̚͢Ủ̶̪̲̲͉̜̣̉̔͋͂̚͡͞Ť̟̖̳̳͂̈̊̈͊͂̆̎͞ ̶̫̝ I̶̡̟͍̯̙͐͋͑͑̐͒̅̚͠N̡̤͓͇͍̖͉̬̂̄̀̐̕͟ R̨̢̻̞̟̲̭̺̟͉̋̒̋̐̓̎̉̋̿͝Ę̵̘̟̞̼͈̑̓́̓͗́̔͗͘ͅT͊̀̊̏̾́̌̀́͠ ̸͔͓̫͖̱̪̟̝̮Ư̢͓͉̫̼̺̞̝̓͑̎͘͜ͅŖ̡̲̹̭͍͔͖̙̌̄̈̾͑̀͜͡N͆̓̀̈̈ ͕̭̰̲̳͒,̶͔̯̱͎͓̃͆̄̃̀͗̄͋̆͊͢ I͎̠̳͎̹̣̞͉̝̪͋͑͆͊̽ D̻̙̤͓̜̒̔̂̎̊͡͞Ė̢̹̱̝̻̗̗̖͆͐͒͛̌́̒͡͞M̭̙̘̱̣̞̔̏̃̏̎̓̊Ả͒̚ ̢̱̫͎̺̙̞̀̏̍̅̃̍͋N̡͎͎̯͔͚̼̯͇̈́͌̂̉̍͗͘̕̕D̘̜̅͊̐̂͒́̀̿͌͞ ̴̯̙̖ Ć͓̱̦̜̪͉̭͎̣̜͐̈̉̋͞O̰̜̮̼͇͕̤̤̥͗͒͂̾̃̀͆͌Ṃ͍̟̄͌̐̍͋͛́̎̏̚͟ ͕M̫̩̺̝̬̳̮͇̃̆̑́͂͜͜Ú̶̢͈͚̠̤̲̞͈̒̈́̃͂̍͡N̛̩̞̜̱̯͕͉̰̭͑́͑̄̃ ̵Į͎̱͖̼̻́̇̚͠͠͠Ö̵͍̠̤̘̰͔͍͇͚̉̉̓̃̀͛̾͘͜͡N̢̛͖̗̞̑͑̾̃͌̈́͞͞ ̼̝̭̙̭̣.̡̡̣̠͔̰̺̫̂͆̄̋͌͆͆͐
    Last edited by dakkagor; 04-11-2019 at 10:38 AM.

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Miranda pushed Ella off of her and stepped toward the shield. “You think you scare me?” Miranda shouted. “You can't scare someone who is already dead. That's what we all fucking all. We're just too fucking stupid to admit it. And you know what it's this damn things fault. By it's own damn admission. It called those things it children, it created them. It is this damn freak's fault the universe is fucked.” Miranda turned away from the shield putting her back to Chronos to look at the others. “You think feels remorse and that is why it wants to help us? Are these things even capable of feeling remorse? Because I know for damn sure the things up there that are trying to kill us didn't feel sorry about it. They are killing machines and nothing more. You are all crazy to trust this Chronos without any reason or proof. Excuse me for not having blind faith in this false god. News flash gods don't exist.”

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

"What is this... 'communion'?" Iona asked, unmoved by the alien alpha's attack.

They're connected.
    Hive mind.
    It already knows their capabilities.

If the noise keeps it from being visited, did it mean it could not connect to the forest outside?

Can the berserkers?

Last edited by Enigma; 04-12-2019 at 05:41 PM.

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Winters stood there both in awe and shock. Witnessing something that was far more superior than herself and any other life. She listened to the words that sound scratched but was able to understand each meaning. She listened carefully to both the machine and her allies who questioned it. Their answers only asked for more questions. Though Miranda's outburst made her lose focus on what the machine was trying to explain or so she thought. She took a step back when the machine 'attacked' Miranda and Ella created a shield around them. She walked behind Miranda quickly and placed her metal arm around her shoulder and felt a strap. She tugged hard and pulled Miranda away from the machine as she spewed more hatred. Dragging her back to the others, her expression was dull and no longer feared the machine.

"Enough." Winters finally said. She knows Miranda out ranked her by her statues. But Winters couldn't help it but finally step in and square her off. Once more she had a feeling to challenge her to end her conflict with the others. "I suggest you stand down. I don't care if you outrank me, rank is not an issue here no more." She looked over her shoulder. "Our priority is survival now." Her eyes turned towards the machine. "This...thing can play us all it wants." She looked away and back at Miranda. "But if you don't shut the fuck up...then I'll kick your ass like last time." Then smirked still thinking about the cheap shot Miranda had made.

+++++

Vezzarress looked around and examined the machine like a toy. It was brand new to him. Something he had never seen before and yet he had seen a lot of things. Back home, the old warships that still roamed around their planet was not their technology. It was something far superior that it advanced their tech by a few thousand years. But it also destroyed their world and forced the Clans to wage war again'st each other.

"Your strength." He stepped forward. "Your...minion's strength." He blinked several times. "How is it they are stronger and faster than the Dragonoids?" He asked while looking at the machine from head to tail. "This is something our world can use." He muttered softly. His mind raced through the advancement that young warrior he met outside was amazing.

"How can we obtain it?" He asked softly to himself. He looked to the ground and looked to his hands, his claws, his scales. "And here I thought the Dragonoids were something to fear." He clenched his fists. "But with this...we can be that nightmare once more." His throat gutter with amusement. "Can we convert this to our own?" He asked aloud and looked up to the machine.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast