Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Galactic Empires II

Domina Noctis
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Miranda didn't fully see what happened to Sayori, just that she was there one moment then gone the next. Everything after that was a blur, Miranda like the others was thrown from the room. When she pushed herself up she felt something wet and warm on her face. Reaching up to wipe it off Miranda knew it was blood before she looked at it. The blood wasn't her own but rather Sayori's. “Crazy bitch got herself killed. And you wonder why I wasn't fucking keen on volunteering.” Miranda said, to no one in particular as she turned and started walking back to the surface. Once there she found the guard that taken her guns. She managed to convince him to give back her pistol but he kept the rifle saying it was needed for perimeter defense. She knew she wasn't going to win the argument so left it.

A couple of questions around the camp and she found a stream that the survivors had been using to bathe. With what just happened she just wanted to get clean, to wash off the dirt, grime and blood. No what she really wanted to do was be back home in her parent's house sleeping in her bed but she was beginning to think that was never going to happen. Hell at this point she would rather be on her cot in the Concert prison station. “Should have took my chances in prison.” Miranda said, aloud to herself as she started pealing her flight suit off. She knelt down in the water soaking the suit in the water washing it off. Once it was clean she draped it over a tree to dry then stepped into the water herself.

It was surprisingly warm and felt refreshing better than the cold water on the make shift showers on the ship. She indulged in the water longer than she needed to letting the warm water soak into her sore muscles. Finally after close to an hour later she got out of the water and changed into some clothes that had been given to her. They were hand made of some sort of woven fiber and itched a little. The crew on the planet had made them. The idea must have been one size fits all as she had to roll up the pants and tie a cord around the waist to keep them up. They would work until her suit dried.

What she was going to do now she had no idea, but she knew she sure as hell wasn't staying on the planet. Thankfully her skill as a pilot ensured she had a ticket on the shuttle. If she wasn't sure knew she would be 'volunteered' to stay on the ground. Miranda found herself wandering around the camp actually impressed at how built up it was. “Clarke!” She heard a male shout and turned to see a Kel'cyre man standing about ten feet from her with his fists clenched. Miranda didn't answer him just stood there waiting for him to get to the point, though she had an idea what it was. “Its disgusting that they are letting you walk around free. My sister was in the Lyran capital when you monsters bombed it. She was killed.”

“I had nothing to do with that.” Miranda said, turning away from the man and meaning to walk off but he closed the distance between them and shoved her. Miranda stumbled a couple of steps but somehow managed to stay on her feet. She spun around and looked at him, her first reaction wanting to be to throw a punch at him but she just stood there. “It doesn't matter you aren't going to believe me. Nobody ever does. Go on do whatever you think you have to do to make this right.” Miranda said, the man stepping toward her again and punching her. The blow knocked Miranda to the ground and the man moved closer kicking her in the stomach. He didn't stopped and despite the kicks Miranda let her focus wander from her attacker. She noticed a mechanical squirrel run out of bushes and jump at the Kel'cyre man. He batted it away knocking it to the ground making Miranda realize it was the one the befriended it. “Glad you made it out but run along I'm not worth it.” She said, to the animal as another kick hit her stomach.

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

The large lizard looked closer to what looked like Sayori but much more advanced then her usual self. He leans forward and sniffed several times to know if the smell was right. He growled softly and leans back with a little shake of his head. "It is her." He muttered softly and chuckled with a grin. "You look like a warrior now." He walked away for the others to see and social with while he looked at the rest of the surrounding area.

His ear perked up when he heard the lyre woman had said before leaving the scene. He growled for a moment and grunted a snort before looking back towards Sayori and the others. His eyes examined each one as though he was looking at prey. It did not matter to him though for he looked to where the lyre woman had wondered. He grunts again and started following her path in hopes to talk some small sense into the woman.

Following her traces was difficult in this environment. It was though the ground quickly covers her steps and hides her scent. He continued walking around for a while longer and suddenly he hear small sounds of grunts and moans. Following the noise he comes across a Kel'Cyre beating a woman. He heard the pointy ear said something about bombing the capital where his sister died. He hears another grunt and growled softly.

Taking a step forward and his tail wiggled in a zig zag. He learns forward with his arm down and wing tucked in. His tail wrapped around the Kel'Cyre's neck and dragged him back towards Vez. He lifted the elven soldier off the ground with his tail still wrapped around the neck and squeezed tightly.

"Stupid pointy ears. Do you know threatening my friends is a dangerous move?" His tail moved backwards, tossing the Kel'Cyre away from both of them. "Now...run before I decided to carve you up and eat your liver." He chuckled with a grin. "It's been a great while since I had Kel'Cyre liver for dinner." His mouth drooled and his body shakes with excitement.
    Last edited by MidKnight; 05-27-2019 at 05:22 PM.

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Default Co-op: ADN and J'von

When the blows stopped Miranda just lay there for a moment before pushing herself into a kneeling position. She's hurt but nothing felt broken, maybe a bruised rib or two but that was it. She could see the Kel'cyre man on the ground about ten feet from her. He was scrambling to his feet then ran away. He wasn't running away from her but rather whoever was behind her. Miranda turned looking at the dragonoid then stood to her feet a little unsteady at first. She almost lost her balance as the mechanical squirrel jumped to her shoulder and ran over licking a bit of blood from her cheek seeming concerned for her. "I'm not the best to think of as a friend. It isn't worth the hassle." Miranda said, the dragonoid before spitting some blood on the ground.

There was a soft purr coming from the elder dragonoid. His body moved slowly towards the lyre woman. His eyes stared to hers as they looked disappointed. He walked over and extended his arm out to help with her balance. "You gone soft." He said. "The Lyre woman I had seen had fire in her. A fire that burned with passion." He sniffed the woman scent and sensed a small linger. "Now you become nothing." He sighs softly and looked around their surrounding. He sees a chair and motioned the woman to sit. "In my time, those who become weak would become food. And we needed the food."

She looked at the offered chair but didn't sit down. "It's just that I seem to be the only one of us to realize how screwed we are." She said. The squirrel jumped from shoulder to shoulder seeming to be checking out her wounds. "I'm fine will you just hold still?" The little creature let out an indignant chirp and plopped down on her shoulder. "The problem is I'm too stupid to just roll over and die. Yeah, that's gotta sound strange for someone who just got the shit kicked out of them and did nothing to stop it. You see I don't have any many points in my favor. On my world I'm a criminal, the only reason I am on this mission and not in a prison is my sister has alot of political clot and is a sentimental fool. It has been made very clear to me that if I rock the boat I am done. So that..." She said, gesturing to the small pool of blood she just spit out, "Is me playing nice and not getting marooned on this damn planet so I can live another day. Most likely just to die some other horrifying way. But never the less I am an idiot who fights on."

He listened to her words. He sensed both shame and pain. Yet he can only listen to what she is feeling. He walked over to a log and sits on it. He placed his hand on his knee and elbows the other. "You had an easy life." He finally says. "On my world. I was once a Clan Chief....and we were very dangerous." He lifted one of his wings and revealed several torn parts. "When Verath and his warriors had come for us. It was either lay our weapons and surrender...or die. But I was replaced by a younger warrior. And he did not heed my words as most of my clan kin died in the field. So I was taken prisoner. Tortured for several hours until Verath himself set me free. But he did warned me if I turn away the United Clans....he would place my head on a spike like the others."

He leans forward and picked up a rock and showed it to the Lyre woman. "This is only a pebble...easy to pick up and move around." He flicked it with his claw. "However." He stands up and picked up a large rock the size of a tire. With grunts coming from the dragonoid. "If this was a bunch of pebbles....it would be....hard to move!" He dropped the little boulder and sighs heavily. "What I'm saying is simple. Being alone doesn't make you strong. But as a team you are strong." He walked over to the woman and taps her shoulder. "What is going through your mind must be cleared. Wipe away the doubts. Yes...we are screwed in this situation. But if we can find a way to get out of here. We can come back here stronger than ever. Those demons won't see it coming." He looked over his shoulder to the entrance. "Winters has no fear of facing her enemies. That I had seen."

"You think I give a rats ass about your past? I'm not here to make friends. Hell I never even wanted to be here." Miranda said, starting to walk away as he started on about his story with the pebbles. She stopped kicking a small rock across the clearing then turned to Vez. "Save your parables for someone that actually gives a damn. I'm not looking to see the error of my ways or learn someone sort of lesson."

Again she turned away from Vez meaning to walk away until she heard Winters mentioned when she clinched her fist and a scowl appeared on her face. "Winters is an idiot who rushes in without a plan. Don't mistake her stupidity as bravery."

"We admire stupidity. Sometimes those who are stupid are always making the right decisions." He gets up and walked over to the Lyre woman. "She is far more braver than you ate." Then he chuckled. "The fire is growing again. Maybe I should get Winters and have her spare with you like before." And then he laughed.

She looked at the dragonoid after his statement of admiring stupidity. "Then you are a fool too." Miranda said, starting to walk away again. She didn't stop when he mentioned sparring with Winters. As much as she would enjoy giving the Terrain a beating she didn't really feel like it and others might not see it as a 'friendly match'. "I'll pass." She left the clearing to head back to the shore where she had left her flight suit to dry. In the time it had taken to get into the altercation with the Kel'cyre and heard Vez's babbling it had dried and she was able to change out of the itchy clothes back into her suit.

We Are Warriors

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

"So, when can we leave?" Iona asked. Was the berserk creature still in the hanger deck? How compromised was the landing party?

"Has anything been passed to you as to how we protect ourselves from these creatures when we return?"
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

“Has anything been passed to you as to how we protect ourselves from those creatures when we return?”

Sayori took a breath as if about to speak, but seemed to check and instead just closed her mouth again, looking amused.

“Short answer: yes.” she said with a flicker of a smile. “But first thing first. We need to take our ship back.”

She turned her glowing red eyes on Jackson and the other armed bridge crew.

“I’m going to need a computer, a 3D printing module, and a dead Collector.”
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Default {Winters and Mirdanda} Co-Post by J'Von and ADN.

Winters was walking alone. Her thoughts were running amock in her head. Thinking over of how Sayori had changed. Taking a deal from the devil to ensure the survival of the crew. Her ears perked up to the noise of rushing water. A stream. Following the current and looked among the area. Her eyes looked around and noticed a woman nearby. But not just any woman. A Lyre woman. "You got some guts pulling that stunt." She said. Standing there with her hand on her hip.

She finished zipping up her flight suit glad to be back in it rather than the rough clothes that were loaned to her. Miranda half suspected they had better clothes but didn't want to loan them to the likes of her. She heard Winters walk up but didn't know who it was until she spoke. "I didn't exactly see you volunteering to take her place." She said, thinking about how Sayori had taken her place. She didn't trust Chronos and sure as hell wasn't going to become its tool. Miranda was her own woman and would be no ones puppet.

She scoffed and looked around. "You think I'm that stupid?" She grinned. "What ever Sayori got she's paying for it right now. And I rather keep headbutting with you over this any day." She folded her arms and crossed them over her chest. "Somebody has got to keep your rich snots in check."

"Do you really want me to answer whether or not I think you are stupid?" Miranda said, bending to lace up her boots. Once finished she strapped her sword and pistol belt back on taking a few extra moments to make sure the sword was properly aligned. The voice of her drill instructor fresh in her mind, yelling at her that she looked like a bag of ass because it wasn't hanging just right off her hip. Had she been in her regular uniform or her dress uniform she would be checking her gig line. She looked over at Winter's comment about butting heads, Vez's offer to get Winters to spar with her sounded good right about now. "Like you could handle me." Miranda said, then walked past Winters. She briefly thought of shoulder checking the Terrain but decided against it wanting to stay as far on the Captain and Gaea's good side as possible.

Her face scrunched with hate and watched the woman walked pass her. Her fist clenched and finally turned around and grabbed the woman by her shoulder and stepped close to her face. "I can handle...can you." Her nose barely touching hers, eyes meeting hers and she could smell her breath. "Something you riches can handle right?"

Standing this close to Winters she kept her eyes locked with the Terrain. They stood there in silence for a few moments before Miranda grabbed Winters by the collar pushing her back. She used her strength to push Winters back, taking several steps forcing her back. They continued like this until Winter's back struck a tree, her face moving inches from the other woman's. "If we don't mind slumming it a bit." Miranda said, leaning in the rest of the way and roughly kissing Winters.

She grabbed her arms and felt her legs stumbling backwards. She kept her balance until her back hits something and her head hits too. Her eyes glared at the woman who said something. Her lips was pressed by hers. Her eyes widen and let's out a surprisingly moan. Her hands grabbed her suit and slowly closes her eyes and kisses the woman back. "You're a pain in the ass." She says softly over her lips.

"Just shut up." Miranda said, her grip on Winter's shirt tightening as she pressed harder into her. Miranda moved her leg between Winter's pressing upward with it. They kissed for a while before Miranda bit into Winter's lip hard enough to draw a little blood. Miranda then pulled leaving Winters standing against the tree. "Oh second thought I don't feel like getting dirty. I did just get clean." She said, then took several slow steps away from Winters.

She felt annoyed when she stopped and looked as her as she slowly stepped away. She reached out and grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back. "Don't you dare." Then roughly presses her lips against hers. Her metal arm braces around her waist while her flesh hand reaches up and groomed through her hair and caressed her skin.

She was pulled back to Winters their kiss resumed. Being the stubborn woman she was Miranda struggled against her but the artificial arm kept her there. In her struggle Miranda tried to step back bit lost her footing falling to the ground and talking the other woman with her. Winter barely broke the kiss in the fall. "Fuck it." Miranda mumbled around the kiss then rolled over so she was straddling her waist. It was then the she was able to break free of the kiss but she didn't try to leave the time. Instead she unbuckled her belt and tossed it to the side. Her hand reached up and pulled the zipper on her suit down to the waist. Enough to tease Winters but not reveal everything.

She closed her eyes and rocked her hips against the other woman's. She hadn't been intimate with anyone since before she had been arrested so it had been about a year and half without sex. Longer actually if you counted their deep sleep. Miranda wasn't the type to have a steady partner but she did have a number of people she messed around with. On the Lyran shipped she had been assigned to she regularly fooled around with a nurse and a mechanic both of them able to satisfy her needs. Pulling herself from the thoughts of the past Miranda opened her eyes and leaned down unbuttoning Winters shirt. She pulled it away kissing her collarbone then returning to her lips.

Later....

Winters checked her gear to make sure it was properly placed. Tightening her boots and pressing down her clothing she finally brushes her hair back and sighs softly. She looked at the Lyre woman for one second and looked away. She takes a deep breath and walked away like nothing had happened. She eventually returned to the others on her own making it appeared she went out for a walk after seeing what happened to Sayori. She heard her saying something about needing a few items. "I'm always looking for a good hunt." She said and stopped a few feet away. "I still have some rounds left to kill a few freaks. I've been itching to pull the trigger of lately."

The Last Remembrancer
    Modern times or Sci-Fi games.
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

"We're fresh out of dead collectors." Captain Severt responded. "But computers and field fabricators we can supply here. But if this is some type of prototype weapon you are cooking up, I'd prefer the science team back on board to take a look over what you are cooking up. No offence."

There was some irony in Severt not trusting Sayori. Ella coughed into her hand.

"We've selected a team to accompany you back to the Elcano." The Elemental spoke up. "I'll be leading them, but I'll be deferring to Davrry and his expertise until we hook up with the survivors aboard.
    Obviously, most of our forces will have to stay behind on this damn rock. But hopefully some hardened soldiers will be able to help in whatever plan the monster in the basement has come up with."

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

"I don't require a seat," Speaker Iona stated to the captain. "I can fit myself into any available volume in the shuttle, so that's one more person that could make the journey."

One more person could make the difference, but...

"Will we wind up infesting the crew aboard the Elcano with the same nanites that have infected the crew on the surface?"
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

"But if this is some type of prototype weapon you are cooking up, I'd prefer the science team back on board to take a look over what you are cooking up. No offence."

“None taken. It’s the weapon Cronus was telling us about.” Sayori looked from the captain to Ella, who had been present for the conversation. “The one that’ll sever a Berserker’s connection to Zeus.”

Ella coughed into her hand.

"We've selected a team to accompany you back to the Elcano. I'll be leading them, but I'll be deferring to Davrry and his expertise until we hook up with the survivors aboard. Obviously, most of our forces will have to stay behind on this damn rock. But hopefully some hardened soldiers will be able to help in whatever plan the monster in the basement has come up with."

Sayori chewed the inside of her cheek. “If this works, we’ll effectively neutralise every Berserker in the system. We can come back for you before we make the run for the Gate.”

"I don't require a seat," Speaker Iona stated to the captain. "I can fit myself into any available volume in the shuttle, so that's one more person that could make the journey. Will we wind up infesting the crew aboard the Elcano with the same nanites that have infected the crew on the surface?"

Sayori glanced left as if listening to something, then shook her head. “Not enough atmospheric concentration. And in us, they can only replicate at self-sustaining levels inside bone marrow. Any we shed would die before they could affect anyone else.”

When she moved, the shreds of her exo-suit slipped down over one shoulder. Sayori tugged it back up, and scratched the back of her head.

“Also, um, can I borrow a spare jumpsuit? I’m feeling kind of under-dressed here.”
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

After dressing Miranda resumed her wandering around the camp until she stumbled across the meeting. It would seem they started without her and Winters who was standing at the edge of the group. It was good they hadn't arrived together but both coming late and one after the other could draw some attention. As she walked towards it she realized how sore she was from her activities with Winters but tried her best not show it.

“Also, um, can I borrow a spare jumpsuit? I’m feeling kind of under-dressed here.”

Miranda was walking past a clothes line as she heard Sayoui comment about the clothes. Oddly enough there happened to be a jumpsuit hanging out to dry on it. Along with several other sets of clothes, much nicer than the ones than the ones that had been loaned to her. She grabbed the suit and walked to the group throwing the jump suit at Sayori. “You look like something ate you and threw you up.” Miranda said, leaning against a tree and chuckling at her own joke, despite how morbid and true the joke was. She didn't trust this weapon the scientist was talking about building but it had been made clear no one cared about her opinion. So she didn't object anyone. “When do we leave?”

We Are Warriors

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast