Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] OOC: Kosmik Gis

Archmage of RPA
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

I added more notes to it o.o and feel free to alter it. There will be inside people I'm sure and I have no issues with that it just wouldn't make sense with the way her attitude towards magic is.

She's a Royal bitch when it comes down to it and believes the only person who should hold the power of magic is her herself. Not anyone else, anyone who has magic is poison and should be killed on site. In her mind if it's not her own magical abilities then you better hope you're just a lousy human with no magical abilities.
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

In the dark corners of my heart and soul.
    Fantasy, Romance, Si-Fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well in my defense, the only reason why she kept her wings is for the queens protection, if the queen wasn't going to use it for herself, Malina would be wingless.

And the other thing is the iron around her neck to keep her in check. No matter what, she wouldn't be able to use her magic against the queen.

And if I can defend my post...lol...if the queen hates magic so much, she wouldn't be using it herself. She would want to rid the world of it. But because you are making her able to use magic for her "world domination" plan...i thought her through process would be different if she was able to control magic against her.

It's why I have her the iron necklace that is magic laced so Malina can't harm the queen, and her wings do nothing more than protect her xD

See what I'm saying? To the queen, malina is a puppet that she uses for her own selfish ways.

Fantasy, Romance, Si-Fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

...as far as the dragon thing is concerned...her father was half dragon. So she is only 1/4 dragon.

And the way her father became a half dragon was thru magic. He was in a bad battle, lost some blood, so they transfused his blood with that of dragon blood...making him stronger than before...with some.added bonuses like sight, smell, strength, and endurance. He doesn't even have wings.

The blood within her is the reason why she has horns....nothing more. She took more after her mother.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started, Kiro Akira!! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AthenaSyphier View Post
    Well in my defense, the only reason why she kept her wings is for the queens protection, if the queen wasn't going to use it for herself, Malina would be wingless.

And the other thing is the iron around her neck to keep her in check. No matter what, she wouldn't be able to use her magic against the queen.

And if I can defend my post...lol...if the queen hates magic so much, she wouldn't be using it herself. She would want to rid the world of it. But because you are making her able to use magic for her "world domination" plan...i thought her through process would be different if she was able to control magic against her.

It's why I have her the iron necklace that is magic laced so Malina can't harm the queen, and her wings do nothing more than protect her xD

See what I'm saying? To the queen, malina is a puppet that she uses for her own selfish ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by AthenaSyphier View Post
    ...as far as the dragon thing is concerned...her father was half dragon. So she is only 1/4 dragon.

And the way her father became a half dragon was thru magic. He was in a bad battle, lost some blood, so they transfused his blood with that of dragon blood...making him stronger than before...with some.added bonuses like sight, smell, strength, and endurance. He doesn't even have wings.

The blood within her is the reason why she has horns....nothing more. She took more after her mother.

Well with The Queen she's one of those who wants all of it to herself. She is the only one who deserves the power from "the gods" And anyone else who has that power doesn't deserve it. And in her mind if anyone else has the power to wield magic then they have the power to over throw her. And she won't stand for the even the slightest chance of anyone over throwing her.

On the situation with the dragon blood. It sounds fine and all but you'd need to explain it in the background. I didn't see anywhere where you mentioned the father gaining the blood of a dragon through battle.

Fantasy, Romance, Si-Fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

*sighs*

Well...

Give me a few days to figure this out. I worked really hard on my CS and to change it would be to practically make a new one...and I would hate to do that.

I LITERALLY just made the thing up with the dragon blood (wasn't expecting to be asked about something my character would not know about her...plus i didnt expect being a "dragon" was going to be an issue since you said to be creative...thus why its not in the bio....plus her having dragon blood only explains why she has horns....nothing else from her father side was passed down to her....but I digress).

So, let me figure out if I can change this, or if I am going to back down.

Sorry.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

You're all good and I'm not saying she has to know about it I just wanted some clarification in the background somewhere. For anyone else who may be confused on the situation. I don't mind the dragon blood thing like I said I just want some clarification in the story. Also you wouldn't have to change much. Could always just switch kingdoms like I said o.o The other two would be more opposed to your situation.

Sorry :c

Fantasy, SciFi, Mystery, Action
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Name: Dendrac Cro
    Race: Human
    Appearance: Brown skin - Raw Umber
    Definetly alright looking
    Build: Athletic build - well muscled
    Height: 5'9
    body shape: Like a boxer
    Hair: Black hair about a 1/4 in
    Eyes: Brown eyes - Aloof but soulful
    Distinctive Features: None
    Clothes / Armour: Wears whatever clothes fit in but usually black cotton/denim pants, a russet cotton t-shirt, and a black jacket, Usually wears glove like gauntlets with subtle supports and reinforcements in the knucles and wrists.
    Fighting Style: Execels in close range fighting, the closer the better. Prefers hand to hand and great with improvised weapons. When he uses or needs a weapon, he carries a broadsword which he uses almost as well as his hands. He doesn't wear armor so that he can use the extra mobility to dodge and close distances quickly. Uses grappling, fists and feet. Great with a blade.
    Weapons: His body is a deadly weapon. Uses a large broadsword.
    Abilities: Great martial abilities. No real magic to speak of yet. Pretty intellegent.
    Attributes: Stronger and faster than you would think based on his body size and mass. Able to do a standing leap of fiive feet. Can run about 20 mph.
    Spoiler: Bio

[S][S]
    Spoiler: Spoiler 

Personality: Serious, dour, generally pretty aloof. Once you get into his inner circle, he is extremely loyal but expects the same of them. Dry sense of humor, most of his jokes are to himself.

Family: (NOT NEEDED) Just for fun if you want to add it

Spouse: None
    Father: Unknown
    Mother: Sara Cro - generally uninvolved
    Brother: None
    Sister: None
    Son: None
    Daughter: None
    GrandMother: Unknown
    GrandFather: Unknown
    Aunt: None
    Uncle: None
    Great Aunt: None
    Great Uncle: None
    OOC things:

Did you read the rules: Yes
    Vini, vidi, vici

Fantasy, Romance, Si-Fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro Akira View Post
    You're all good and I'm not saying she has to know about it I just wanted some clarification in the background somewhere. For anyone else who may be confused on the situation. I don't mind the dragon blood thing like I said I just want some clarification in the story. Also you wouldn't have to change much. Could always just switch kingdoms like I said o.o The other two would be more opposed to your situation.

Sorry :c
    Alright, I changed it...she is now King Nero's head Guard.

If this doesn't stand up to your expectation, I may have to back out.

Hope this one works.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vulco1 View Post
    Name: Dendrac Cro
    Race: Human
    Appearance: Brown skin - Raw Umber
    Definetly alright looking
    Build: Athletic build - well muscled
    Height: 5'9
    body shape: Like a boxer
    Hair: Black hair about a 1/4 in
    Eyes: Brown eyes - Aloof but soulful
    Distinctive Features: None
    Clothes / Armour: Wears whatever clothes fit in but usually black cotton/denim pants, a russet cotton t-shirt, and a black jacket, Usually wears glove like gauntlets with subtle supports and reinforcements in the knucles and wrists.
    Fighting Style: Execels in close range fighting, the closer the better. Prefers hand to hand and great with improvised weapons. When he uses or needs a weapon, he carries a broadsword which he uses almost as well as his hands. He doesn't wear armor so that he can use the extra mobility to dodge and close distances quickly. Uses grappling, fists and feet. Great with a blade.
    Weapons: His body is a deadly weapon. Uses a large broadsword.
    Abilities: Great martial abilities. No real magic to speak of yet. Pretty intellegent.
    Attributes: Stronger and faster than you would think based on his body size and mass. Able to do a standing leap of fiive feet. Can run about 20 mph.
    Spoiler: Bio

[S][S]
    Spoiler: Spoiler 

Personality: Serious, dour, generally pretty aloof. Once you get into his inner circle, he is extremely loyal but expects the same of them. Dry sense of humor, most of his jokes are to himself.

Family: (NOT NEEDED) Just for fun if you want to add it

Spouse: None
    Father: Unknown
    Mother: Sara Cro - generally uninvolved
    Brother: None
    Sister: None
    Son: None
    Daughter: None
    GrandMother: Unknown
    GrandFather: Unknown
    Aunt: None
    Uncle: None
    Great Aunt: None
    Great Uncle: None
    OOC things:

Did you read the rules: Yes
    Sounds good for the most part o.o Only two things I really see.

Denim wouldn't be a thing. But cloth would work.

And I just want a bit more on personality.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast