Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Runes - recruitment and OOC

January Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, Dystopian, Superhero Stuff, Fantasy, lots of fandoms
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Aye aye captain! I'm just trying to wait for others to post first since I had such a recent post.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

We’re down to two or three active posters, so I’m going to lift restrictions on posting order and “waiting time” between posts. From now on, if there’s been a GM post, then just assume that you’re free to post again.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Apologies for the short post, but I just couldn't think of much to add since all that is left for the Wraith is to swim back to the surface. There is only so much fluff I could add to that without it seeming forced.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Price flushes ’em out and Scottie shoots ’em down.

New post coming shortly...

———EDIT———

And there you are. You have evaded the Leveler’s army and made it up into the mountains where she allegedly found the Greater Moonstone. But before you can explore the mines and learn the truth, you will need to move the heap of rocks blocking the entrance.

And who is this bizarrely-named Hole, you might be asking? @Minkasha will be along shortly to explain.
    Last edited by Azazeal849; 09-21-2018 at 03:16 PM.

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

True Name: Cara

Mage Name: The Hole

Appearance: Cara is a smiling woman of half Lightmen and half Ashmen. Freckles across her cheeks, a button nose with wide nostrils, heart shaped lips, green downturned eyes sit upon warm mahogany skin.

Spoiler:  

Lengthy braids rest to her backside, woven together to hold tight. The hair shines a unique color: an ever-moving cluster of space’s black depths and colorful cosmic bodies. Her hair flows of the universe over her ropey hair texture. Her eyebrows and lashes sparkle with the weak light of distant stars.

Cara’s neck holds a thick, glowing, bib necklace of aquamarine. Her lean athletic body is dressed a brown cotton long sleeved shirt and pants which are strapped over with a cuirass, vambraces, cuisses, and graves. The metal armor is imbedded with dotted aquamarine crystals which trace the edges and thinly ribbed with three lines of obsidian. Her feet are secured in leather boots.

Personality: Because of her ability to jump through space, Cara’s seriousness of life has decreased drastically. Having a philosophical view ‘from above’, she can be ungrounded in morals and customs. An odd ball who encourages her allies to broaden their view and to be bold for life is magnificent and deserves magnificent things to happen. She can take many things well in stride, except the threat of losing her magic which turns her extremely hostile as she has grown very fond of her unique power.

Runestones: Rumor says this cluster of Runestones were seen falling from the night sky, descending from a meteor shower.

Space Locks: Cara’s lengthy braids have been turned a sea blue, guised with the cosmos an overlay upon her fibers. Connected to the greater universe her hair has a special regenerative power which allows them to return its current length (as interpreted by Cara) within 24 hours. Space Locks also allows Cara to detach hair from her head easily without having to rip or tear if she wills it.

Space Plunge: Cara, through an exchange of fluids, may bind herself to the location of a person. When bound to them, she may up to three times to day jump through the void of space (turning into a black cloud) and solidify beside the person.

Bound to – The Leveler

Space-Will Weaponry: Detaching a clump of braids off of her head this hair can turn into black cloud weaponry perfectly mimicking the shape of a pike. (As for her this is the weapon she is most comfortable with. This rune will only shape one’s pulled hair to the weapon they are most comfortable with).

Space-Will Agent: Pooling the energy of this runestone and lunging from Cara’s hair it shapes into a vague phantom of a ferocious creature. Standing at shoulder to 5’4”, its center of mass is a loosely held cloud with long arms which it rests upon and short legs under. Trio clawed and topped with a wide mouth at the top of the trunk, its bite is an open abyss leading to a starry sight within. This summoned energy synchs with Cara to perform basic actions, having the speed of one man but the strength of two.

Additionally this semi-sentient energy is immune to any friendly fire from Space-Will Weaponry, but can be cut and slashed into, burned, or harmed in many conventional means. Where it is wound part of its space cloud vanishes. Deep wounds into the core break up the energy mass.

This may be done three times. The third time winds Cara.

Space Returning: From the exact spot in space Cara had vanished from after using ‘Space Plunge’ Cara may return. If the place she stood upon has moved she will appear still where it once had been. If this is to leave her falling Cara emerges then at the ground below of where she had been prior.

A single use of this spell is enough to wind Cara.

Runes from The Scorpion

Poison Blood - The Hole's blood is very poisonous, leading to horrible sickness of digestive issues, and crippling fever if ingested.

Teleportation - X

Acid Needles - The Hole can conjure acidic needles and with a wave of her hand, send them flying. The acid can eat through metal and flesh gradually.

Scorpion Spray - The Hole can release a mist from her lips which stings the eyes and disorients her victim with fiery, blinding pain.

Stuff: Cotton garments, metal leather strapped plating, leather boots. Her runestones are hidden in the bib aquamarine necklace, giving it its glow.

Languages: Ash, semi-fluent in Light

Background: Made from the disgruntled love of a brokenhearted Lightman who lost his chances for true power and a slave who served to give him comfort bore a mixed child. A yearning holy wizard humbled into a slave owning business man was in the strange position of owning his wife and child as property. Cara’s upbringing struggled between keeping face publicly as a lowly slave to maintain her father’s small sense of social power, and the personal love and affection given to her privately in the home.

Daughter and slave gnawed on Cara who had a difficult time processing the details of reality and the uncomfortable nuances of her social situation. Being told she was loved, in his arms, and yet thrown to the ground by him if she drew too near in the markets disoriented to her. Cara’s mother, born and living her whole life as a slave made more sense of this kind of living, but its wisdom struggled to pass onto her daughter. Passing in some strange fashion was the power lust of her father into the mixed child: wanting power to liberate herself.

The chance for such a thing never came, by fate her liberation was given all the same. The Leveler had since freed the slaves through violence and magic. In the middle of the conflict her father fled with his wealth, taking her mother as well. If they searched intently during the chaos to find her or fled at first opportunity – Cara didn’t know.

The rejection and the hopelessness energized Cara to devote herself profusely to the Leveler, sharing her story. For whatever reason the Leveler saw something in her, giving Cara the strangest set of Runestones – ones which rained from the sky one dark night.
    Last edited by Minkasha; 05-10-2019 at 08:53 AM.
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minkasha View Post
    “HELLO? YOUR HOLE IS HERE MY LADY! YOUR LOYAL HOLE READY TO SERVE YOU!”
    I can just picture Leveler dropping her head into her hands as everyone around her stifles laughs. "Every bloody time..."

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azazeal849 View Post

I can just picture Leveler dropping her head into her hands as everyone around her stifles laughs. "Every bloody time..."
    I was thinking the same thing. Lol

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Kiro wants to jump back in but I don't have the time :c

I'm enjoying the read tho
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Let us know if your schedule changes and we’ll slot you back in.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Well for now I'm just reading and I'm loving the way you're potraying Solar xD
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3334353637 ... LastLast