Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Runes - recruitment and OOC

Little ball of fire
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Mature, Private....Unless you dare to get me curious...
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Any spots left?

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Did you get my PMs, Breggo and Mink?

Scottie, a new post for you in the IC.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes. I just haven't had the time to sit down and think about it thoughtfully
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Okay!

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Just around the river bend, through the mists of Avalon, hard right at the rainbow.
    Persistent worlds infused with high fantasy.
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Any particular mage that you think would counterbalance the characters that are already integrated into the plot? I think I might want to leap into this as my first RP of 2019 (I'm only going to have one dedicated RP at a time).

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

As I mentioned in my PM, I think that any new character would have to be one who was explicitly working against the Leveler, to explain why they would help / join the group who are running from her.

Mature, Fantasy, Horror, group RP's and maybe other stuff to, if it speaks to me
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

True Name: Mira Moon
    Mage Name: Banshee

Got long black hair and red-brown eyes. Her dress is a bit speciel, as she lives up to mage name and it always be in the dark colors. She is a small lady (158)
    Personality: She cares for family and can come across as cold to everbody else, since she likes to keep to herself. when she speaks, she speaks her mind and the truth
    Runestones:

Blizzard:
    This is one she found when she was very young, and she never uses it much, couse it gives her a nose bleed every time. If she call the blizzard out, it will cover a few meters with snow and people near it will be hit, except for her. There is one more downside to it, she cant keep it up for long, it takes her energi away so she gets tired

Harmony:
    Shortly after her mom past away she found this burried deep into the ash land, even though it cant kill it can take their energi away making them tired to the brink of colapse, but it can also give energi to a person.

Stuff: A big scythe and a scull. The scull is for fun.
    Languages: Ash born and raised. tried to learn the other to but did not go so well voice wise, so she can write it. With errors
    Background: Born and raised in the Ash land, her mom is dead and she never knew her dad.

could not find the spoiler anywhere... sorry... um but let me know is this is bad in any way, i am new after all.
    Last edited by SilverWitch; 05-14-2019 at 07:14 PM.

January Member of the Month
    Sci-Fi, Dystopian, Superhero Stuff, Fantasy, lots of fandoms
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Thank you Az, I'm trying to get to a state to come back. I just get more and more stuff piling on me. Hopefully another week or two and I can be back.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Hi @SilverWitch; welcome to RPA!

Would you be interested in Mira being someone who has heard of the group on the run and wants to help them sneak into the Ash city? Perhaps because her mother died in the Leveler’s war, or because she simply doesn’t agree with the Leveler’s plan to conquer the other cities.

Also, how often do you prefer to post?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWitch View Post
    could not find the spoiler anywhere... sorry... um but let me know is this is bad in any way, i am new after all.
    For spoiler tags, use the text [hide] and then [/hide ] (without that last space).

I have just a couple of questions and a couple of suggestions to bring Mira in line with the story and the other characters:

Mage Name: Banshee
    What’s the story behind people calling her this?

Got long black hair and red eyes.
    Can she please have a “real” eye colour, to match everyone else? Red-brown would be okay.

Blizzard: This is one she found when she was very young, and she never uses it much, couse it gives her a nose bleed every time. If she call the blizzard out, it will cover a few miles with snow and people near it will be hit, except for her. There is one more downside to it, she cant keep it up for long, it takes her energi away so she gets tired
    Instead of a few miles, could we have a hundred metres or so? That will be enough for anything she’ll need to do in the story.

Stuff: A big scythe and a scull. The scull is for fun.
    I’m almost afraid to ask but...whose skull is it?

——————

Quote Originally Posted by Price View Post
    Thank you Az, I'm trying to get to a state to come back. I just get more and more stuff piling on me. Hopefully another week or two and I can be back.
    Best of luck @Price; - I have kept Wraith around for you, with the two main developments to note being that the other PCs have seen his face (he had to take his mask off to sneak into the Risen city) which has made him a bit more human to them, and that I have assumed after he heard about the sacking of the Light city he is now out to punish Leveler rather than talk to her to find out how good or evil she is.
    Last edited by Azazeal849; 05-14-2019 at 06:14 PM.

Mature, Fantasy, Horror, group RP's and maybe other stuff to, if it speaks to me
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

ohhh whow.. um to answer all you questions.

for the spoiler part thanks

i like the plan of her trying to help the rest get into the city, mostly since she hates the war

and yes she can have Red-brown eyes, so i will change it

sure i can change it to a few meters with the blizzard

she made the skull herself, so dont worry it aint human... it is white clay

i would answer at least 1 a day if not more. At this time mostly, and then go to bed in a few hours or so

ohh yeah i nearly forgot.. Banshee... in Ireland there is a female spirit known as Banshee, she is conected with the word death. And when my char found harmony and got to use that for the first time taking the energi away was when she got her name, but as she is a female an older lady found a nicer word for her to be called then death or the grim reaper. What people just dont know is that she can use it to give energi back to. Tht is a secret.. shh
    Last edited by SilverWitch; 05-14-2019 at 07:18 PM.

Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4344454647 ... LastLast