Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Runes - recruitment and OOC

2Spooky4U
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mostly Fantasy and Parody, and some Sci Fi
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)

Sorry I haven’t been very active, I’m on vacation >u<

I’ll try to get something up soon but I’m having a little trouble coming up with good ideas xD

and dreadfully distinct/against the dark a tall white fountain played

Art Thread
    |Ask me stuff|My Characters

Spoiler: Quotes, sets, gamertags, things to click on 

Vampire / Horror
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azazeal849 View Post
    For the others who expressed interest ( @Vivienne, @Zed, @Queen, @Ayros, @Snotgirl, @Splat, @r a b b i t; @Sy23, @Imperial1917) are you still with us and do you need any other information?
    I jumped into another rp. Still new to the site, I don't want to over extend myself. But I will be reading!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Super sorry about the lateness, my plans for tomorrow is basically Take the SAT - go to lunch - write this CS xD

Thanks to Kicks and Κάρμα for the sig!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

I'm still here; I just have little time on the weekdays due to my work schedule. I'll get something up as soon as I can.
    Spoiler: Around the Forum 

Willshaper
    Semi realistic, and fantasy, with a pinch of Sci Fi
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

True Name: Killian of Ash
    Mage Name: Mora the Archer
    Appearance: A man of impressive height, standing at six feet tall with a long stride, not overly heavy, but not scrawny. Years of travel and dangers unknown have weathered once pale skin to a tan, almost red color and put some gray in hair that is black and long, to the earlobes almost, what is striking are Killian's coal gray eyes, which sit somewhat sunken in and peer out over a nose that is long and slightly turned up, many scrapes and dirt patches cover Killian's skin often lending ever more to a rascally appearance, which is not helped by his oft untrimmed beard which while not long is scruffy.
    Personality: While not particularly fond of violence Killian believes that sometimes the only option is to fight, that said Killian often travels alone, hardly ever venturing to any city Killian will often keep his distance from city dwellers and in particularly city authorities, and of that especially religious persons. Those that do prove themselves true friends and worth travelers Killian will at least be willing to share a tale or two, though the tales of a wanderer often draw little attention.
    Runestones: Killian prefers to not cast spells save in the most dire of needs, his understanding of what magic is, and what it does to the human body is such that Killian will hardly ever use powerful magic even when the need arises for magic to be used. Thus he has been known to use the follow three spells. Arrow of Fate: a single arrow infused with rites of accuracy and power is prepared and then sent forth to strike with sure accuracy While not particularly powerful on the surface a well placed shot can make the difference between life and death. Flamecraft: A spark of life in the wilderness fire is king, wanderers live and die by their ability to create fire, this magic, used only in the most dire of times can bring forth a crackling flame at any time, even in the most dire of straits. Vision of the Eagle: Masters of tracking from sight, Eagles can trace the smallest of prey from high above ground, this spell confers the caster this great power of tracking, though not the skill to use it.
    Stuff: Weapons: Hunting Bow: a weapon somewhere between a short bow and a war bow the Hunting bow is recurved to maximize it's tension and power in as small a package as possible, Arming Sword, while not quite a short sword the Arming sword is a solid weapon that can both slash and stab with equal effectiveness, being a one handed blade by design it is maneuverable while still being lethal. Hunting Knife, not so much a weapon as a tool the Hunting Knife is used to prepare slain creatures' meats alongside various woodcraft, it is a thick long blade set in a wooden hilt, it is heavy enough to cut small trees down if needed. Rope, Tackle, and tools of the trade. Tools and equipment oft found around a campfire. Armor: Pauldrons: Armor for the shoulders and upper arms Killian wears a lighter pauldron on his sword arm while his left arm boasts metal plates below the shoulder with a single brass emblem in a diamond shape, it is raised in the center acting as a little known symbol of his order. Bracers and other armors, Killian, unlike others of his order, chooses to wear armor openly, though much like others of his kind he keeps his armor light and mobile, Killian wears no metal armor as it is harder to maintain on the road, instead wears leather tassets to protect his waist and a leather curiass to cover his chest. Belts, Baldric and pouches: Killian wears leather belts and a baldric from which is hung his sword, across the lower back he wears a small quiver while he keeps his bow unstrung and slug across hisbackpack. Clothing: A dark green tunic and worn travle stained breeches are the basic clothing Killian wears, with great boots of worked and worn leather and a light brown coat of leather worn under the Pauldrons and baldric and belt. The coat has an ample hood to keep the head dry in wet weather and is long enough to keep one warm in mild chills, a cloak is available for truly cold weather. Additionally Killian carries an arrow bag to protect his ammunition supplies
    Languages: Ash for certain, fragments of other languages.
    Background: Born to the City of Ash, Killian like many worked under the yolk of oppression, from which he fled at a young age, bringing him by the winds of fate to the Seekers, mysterious warriors and wanderers who stalk the valley keeping the most dangerous of magic in check and in secret working to prevent an ancient prophesy given by a Mer seer long ago, they seek to find the strongest of Runestones and bury them from history, hiding them in places no man would ever dare venture until the time arrives when they learn of ways to destroy such powerful magics. The Seekers teach that magic is not for one man alone, if man is to have magic at all he must share it, and as such even they do not touch these powerful stones, the knowledge they hold is too dangerous for even the wisest of their kind, the venerable Druids who guide the Wanderers in their never ending quest to keep the Prophesy at bay.
    It is such that Killian became a Wanderer, a seeker of forbidden knowledge in order to both preserve and prevent it from misuse, Killian was among the first Seekers to discover the Leveler's path of destruction, however shortly after her razing of Ash he lost the trail in the City's destruction.

"Life before death,
    Strength before weakness,
    Journey before destination."
    -The First Ideal

Fantasy is pretty cool.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I might be interested .
    『 私は神の慈悲のもとにいる。』
    “I’m at the mercy of the gods.”

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

We’d be happy to have you! Just post up a character profile, and if you have any questions don’t be afraid to ask.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Willshaper
    Semi realistic, and fantasy, with a pinch of Sci Fi
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

How's everyone doing so far?

"Life before death,
    Strength before weakness,
    Journey before destination."
    -The First Ideal

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Sorry, I'm backing out of this RP. I don't have time in the near future, but I might join after that if there are still spots.
    Last edited by Imperial1917; 04-13-2018 at 04:03 AM.
    Spoiler: Around the Forum 

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Quite alright, Imp.

Splat requested some character prompts so I’ll reproduce my PM here for anyone who’s still mulling over their ideas:

• A hardcore mercenary who has fought all over the Valley. The Leveler isn’t the first wizard they’ve seen with too big an ego.
    • A wizard duellist who wanders the Valley looking for worthy opponents...and the Leveler looks like the most worthy one yet.
    • An apprentice of one of the Enlightened - they could be an honourable defender, or a total snob, or both!
    • A strongly religious Light wizard who believes the Leveler is the epitome of evil and will destroy the world if they don’t stop her.
    • A village wizard whose town was flattened by the Leveler’s invasion, and now they want payback.
    • A Light citizen (magical or otherwise) who cares less about the big war than defending their home and their family.
    • A rich and powerful Ash citizen who high-tailed it out of there when the Leveler rose to power. They want their money back.
    • A priest of the Shattered Gods, who carries a sacred water-snake everywhere they go and constantly reads signs of doom in the clouds.
    • An old, set-in-their-ways wizard who thinks the rest of the players are all jumped-up whippersnappers who need to go back to rune school.
    • A wizard’s non-magical bodyguard or assistant.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast