Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Runes - recruitment and OOC

January Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, Dystopian, Superhero Stuff, Fantasy, lots of fandoms
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I'll be out of town for a week starting Saturday morning, and I am not sure how spotty the wifi will be. I will try to have a post up by Friday night, but I cannot guarantee anything.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Hey there, I was wondering if I were to read everything posted so far, could I earn a spot in the rp even though it’s already started?

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I’m skimming most of what’s already posted. As promised azazeal, here’s a character sheet. Lemme know if ya need anything else.

Name: Red
    True name: Alana

A tall thin black haired woman with watery ocean blue eyes. She is a skilled sword fighter. Swift and clever, and overall experienced. She excels in swordplay because of her hatred for magic. She sharpened her blade and her skill so she wouldn’t have to rely on runes, but carries some just in case. Her backstory is based on a pure worship for magic by her parents. Her parents believed magic would save them all from any harm, etc etc worship and all that praise stuff. They engrained it into her but she rebelled and, after some tragedy, (to be revealed upon urging by the characters), she became a mercenary. She wears all red, a red dress like garment, but very loose like a cloak of sorts. Also a long hooded one sided cloak on top of the dress, open in the front. You could call it a cape but it’s not a cape. Guess you could say it’s kinda like the handmaids outfits from A Handmaids Tale.

She's not recognized by people, not well known since she's very secretive. She lives a private life, dwelling on any infatuations she develops in her boring brutal life. She is merciless towards the people on the wrong end of her blade and fair to those on the right end of money. Overall she has a bloodthirsty personality. (I just wanna warn y'all that I'm into gore and stuff, and with the approval of Azazeal I'm going to use that interest in my writing.) She's not the type to be recognized, no fame or famous mentors. It's almost as if she does not exist. She loves violence, and lives only for blood.

She does have one exception for a rune. When cast it creates a time limited ‘bubble’ of sorts. She calls the spell the Room. Anything inside the room can be manipulated. I.E. switching a knife with a spoon, adjusting the pressure inside the Room causing a searing headache and dizziness, temporarily disorienting the enemy and giving her an opening, increasing or decreasing the temperature, and other tasks. It is however very limited and causes pain when used. For example she can only do one or two things in the room before having to stop and rest. Also she only knows how to do a few things with room, so she hasn’t learned all of its tricks yet.

How’s this?

P.s. I got the idea for room from a tv show. If you want to see it in action I can post a link to scenes where the ability is used. It’s my favorite ability from the show.
    Last edited by Katrina; 10-18-2018 at 01:59 AM. Reason: Details

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Hi Katrina! Thanks again for your interest.

I like the concept, but there is one unfortunate coincidence - Alana is essentially a female version of Price’s character the Wraith! Would you be able to change a few things about her so she can stand out on her own?

Also, could you please PM me the “to be revealed” details from your sheet so I can account for them.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Alright, the discussed adjustments have been made. Lemme know if that's alright and then I'll post her first post.
    Keep calm, or panic, I don't care

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Approved!

It’s going to be...interesting to see what Wraith and Wanderer make of her. And she’ll probably make for an unwelcome spanner in the works for Hole and her kill-team too.

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

@Price; hope you had a good holiday! Will you be able to post soon?

January Member of the Month
    Sci-Fi, Dystopian, Superhero Stuff, Fantasy, lots of fandoms
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Yep! Just beat with me, I am working as fast as I can, but I also have four other role-plays to respond to so it is taking a bit longer to stay in my musey zone without getting burnt out. I'm trying to pace myself, marathon not a sprint lol
    Last edited by Price; 10-21-2018 at 10:50 PM.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I’m excited for the story to progress so my character can get involved.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I think we’re waiting on azazeal to cue me in?

Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3536373839 ... LastLast