Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4445464748 LastLast

Thread: [M] Runes - recruitment and OOC

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

@SilverWitch; Okay, everything seems in order!

I’m currently working on the next GM post which will show where the other characters are (a deserted village not far from the City of Ash), and should be going up in the next day or so. After that you can write Mira’s introduction and I’ll leave you and Scottie and Price (if he’s back) to talk for a bit before you all carry on to the next plot point. Does that sound okay to you?

Things Mira would know:

• After leading a rebellion for some time, Leveler overthrew the old rulers of Ash city and freed all of their former slaves. Depending on Mira’s status prior to the rebellion, she might be happy or horrified with this development.
    • Leveler then took her army downriver to attack the city of Light. The two have been at war before and it was framed as a way to protect the slaves’ newfound freedom - whether Mira believes this or not is up to you.
    • On the way there Leveler clashed with the Immortal, a famous loner mage who has caused trouble for pretty much everybody in the past, and apparently killed him. Mira might therefore be quite surprised to see the group carrying around the Immortal’s talking, severed head.
    • The city of Light has fallen to Leveler’s attack, but keeping control there has been difficult for Leveler’s army, especially with the Leveler herself out chasing a small group of mages.
    • This small group of mages are on the run from the Leveler and may be headed for Ash city. No-one seems to know why, but Leveler is absolutely hell-bent on catching them. Lucky that Mira finds them before anyone else.
    • One of the group is a mermaid - these shapeshifting creatures have not been seen out of the sea for many years, because the Light city declared a holy war against them.
    • She may recognise the name Wraith, as he is a famous vigilante wizard.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mature, Fantasy, Horror, group RP's and maybe other stuff to, if it speaks to me
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

i will try and do that... i will see if i can come up with something good then im a bit rusty

there is a bit to remember, but i think i got most of it down now. she think free slaves are nice, but that there might be more to the story then what rumors are told. Could her mom have been someone the rest of the people trusted ?? like an ambasador for the people ?? or something like that.. just important in some way.

that talking head thing... kind of nasty

mira was 20 when her mom died
    Last edited by SilverWitch; 05-15-2019 at 05:49 PM.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWitch View Post
    Could her mom have been someone the rest of the people trusted ?? like an ambasador for the people ?? or something like that
    I don’t see why not.

One other thing to note: the group are on the run in enemy territory, and so are going to be very suspicious. Mira would need to do something significant early on to make them trust her. One example might be warning them that a patrol of soldiers are headed this way.

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Mature, Fantasy, Horror, group RP's and maybe other stuff to, if it speaks to me
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

awsome so i can just jump in right ?? when i have figured out how to, or rather what to write

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

ohh damn.. have just been reading up a bit. who is playing who.... real chars and NPC chars ?

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Wanderer is played by Scottie.

Wraith is played by Price, though I am NPCing him until he gets back in a week or two.

Illusion, Ambassador and Immortal are NPCs.

If you get confused, there’s a list of PCs and important NPCs at the end of the very first post in this thread.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

it is a bit confusing, but it will be fine... i think... found it on the first page

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

If you have any questions about the world or the characters, either drop them in this thread or just send me a PM!

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Thanks to Scottie for the co-post.

@SilverWitch; you may now post in the IC to introduce Mira! She is approaching the deserted farm where the group have their campfire. They have just started looking round or getting up, having sensed her coming. The Ambassador (the mermaid) is off to the side, standing in the rice paddy.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Hmm. I don’t know what’s happened to SilverWitch, but if there’s no more activity this week then I’ll just carry us forward to the final Act!

Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4445464748 LastLast