Thread: Fiend's Reach [OOC - M]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default Fiend's Reach [OOC - M]

Warning: This RP will contain content, themes and material thats not suitable for Minor's under the age of 18. Including but not limited to blood, gore, sexually suggestive content, drug and alcohol consumption, extreme violence, cases of extreme occultism and horror. Viewer discretion is advised.

FIEND'S REACH

Welcome to the Reach

Some secrets are best left forgotten to history. Fiend's Reach is one secret. A haven for cult's and beings of the Outer Rifts since time immemorial that even the god's have forgotten this realm, striking it from both holy and infernal record's and naming it the forbidden plane. Those unfortunate to find themselves there rarely ever return and only the most crazed of wizard's who thirst for power dare to traverse the place seeking out these murderous Elder Myth cult's in the hope's of gaining ultimate power but instead end up as sacrifices to their would be Patron's.

However not everything is as bleak as it may seem. Even the god's have not wholly abandoned this place to the forgotten one's and elect to resurrect champions of their's that have recently perished to send to the plane in the hopes they can stem the tide of the Unkown but none have ever accomplished the focus given to them by their god's. In fact, their own god's do not know what has become of them and thus why they still consider the realm cursed to forever be in the Reach of Fiend's.

Yet they have not given up complete hope. You were selected, be it by your patron deity or because Pharasma saw within you a fitting person to send to the blighted realm, be it as a reward or punishment, you do not know. Your memory of why you were chosen does not exist, but you know you were chosen for something great. However, what awaits you if you fail is a punishment worse than death.

Rules
    • My word is law, but if you feel you must argue with a decision of mine then I will listen, but it wont change my word unless I change it myself.
    • Activity is a must. If you feel you will not be able to participate weekly then please DO NOT JOIN!
    • Quality over Quantity. Please make sure we’re able to read your posts. They don’t have to be extremely long blocks of text, but they should be adequate enough to respond to and progress with.
    • I have the authority to add and remove rules as I see fit.
    • Three strike system for everyone that causes trouble OOC. If you get them then your removed from the story. No arguments.
    • Any fighting in the OOC will result in a warning for both parties.
    • Just have fun. Be creative. Character development is key in these types of stories. I will not punish system mastery but I discourage power-building and if I see it then there will be a request to change or even rebuild certain aspects of the character.

Spoiler: Character Creation Rules 

Please build your sheet using Mythweavers Pathfinder sheets. I WILL NOT ACCEPT OTHER FORMS.

Mythweavers
    D20PFSRD
    Archive of Nethys
    Token Creation Tool

If people wish for links to the supplemental materials, I will provide them.

Spoiler: Character Sheet Format 

Spoiler: Currently Accpeted Characters 

The black Cat
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Spoiler: Looking for a Roleplay? 

Spoiler: I'm the cat who got the cream.