Thread: [M]Hion: Bound By Death(OOC)

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default [M]Hion: Bound By Death(OOC)

Rated M for violence, blood, gore, swearing, drug use, possible nudity, sexual, or suggestive situations.

Hion: Bound By Death

The Setting

Welcome to the Hion System, a series of planets that circle the start Hion. Across these planets are multiple people that live and thrive, entire cultures and civilizations that once were unaware of one another. Then came the the magic of portal making. Now these worlds all lay connected, though travel between them is difficult the journey is made every day by even the simplest of folk. Soon after this discovery worlds and groups began to strife, over nearly everything they could think of. What was once a boon became but a horror, which prompted the Void Wars. These wars were bloody and full of battles between worlds, ultimately they ended in stalemates and treaties agreed upon by all

The worlds are vast and varied, with different entire civilizations, flora, and fauna. Some things are small others can be a world of difference such as gravity. These worlds have not yet advanced past the age of steel, knights, samurai, the like. Guns have only just begun to be introduced. Even magic still has quite a few secrets hidden and undiscovered by these varied peoples.

World Building

I want this RP to be a collaborative project. There are multiple worlds available, if you want you can work with me to create various parts of these worlds. Rather than having a long list of things to read as we create characters and go along we'll be building the worlds up and the lore. Hopefully this will also offer a lot of freedom for creating characters.

The Story

You will be playing as a party of characters who are forced together by circumstance, as you go you'll be given tasks that you must complete, meanwhile secrets will be revealed showing the greater story surrounding your characters' actions.

Rules

1: Follow the Rules of RPA
    2: I am the GM, I have the final say in any matter.
    3: Follow common sense rules, things like no metagaming, no controlling other player characters, etc.
    4: I control all NPC's. I am the GM after all.
    Last edited by Tolvo; 04-03-2018 at 05:04 AM.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Characters

Spoiler: Skills 

Spoiler: Aspects 

Spoiler: Stunts 

Spoiler: Character Sheet 

Spoiler: Accepted Characters 
    Last edited by Tolvo; 04-03-2018 at 04:58 AM.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Lore

This section is for established lore. As we go the world we build together will be put down in writing.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing

The Scottish Fluff
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started, Tolvo!! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

I think i'll actually be cancelling this to go with something else. Sorry about posting this one.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing