View Poll Results: Who is your favorite Teen Titans villain?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Slade

3 60.00%
  • Trigon

2 40.00%
  • Red X

1 20.00%
  • Jinx

2 40.00%
  • Brother Blood

0 0%
  • Gizmo

1 20.00%
  • Blackfire

0 0%
  • Cinderblock

0 0%
  • Mad Mod

0 0%
  • Brain

0 0%
  • Dr Light

1 20.00%
  • Fixit

0 0%
  • Ravager

1 20.00%
  • Terra

0 0%
  • Other (Post in the OoC)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: One, Two, Three, Four, GO! Teen Titans~ (OoC) (Rated M for safety)

RPA Honor Guard
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

pfft okay. i understand.

Spoiler: Things I like 

3Spooky5U
    Science Fiction/Slice of Life/Fandom
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

hm. I kinda wanna participate but I do have a habit of disappearing. I’ll think more about it

Griffin / Gumbo / Gambit / Griff

Fandom, Fantasy, Others as my muse dictates.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

If you think it's something you'd stay interested in we'd love to have you apply Griff~ No doing a gem poof on me. :P lol
    First, her life was an earthquake. Then she was the earthquake.
    In the end, when the earth quaked, she was steady.

Spoiler: Roleplays, Music, and Others 

3Spooky5U
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

I’ll try

My knowledge of the canon is a tiny bit limited (wow I’m not doing a good job selling why I should be in this rp) so could I be a non-canon character? Maybe like...a potential super-powered recruit or something? I’m not sure yet.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Ocs are completely welcome! If you need to brush up on your knowledge of the show, every episode is on the CN app specifically so people can get reaquainted with it!

If you want to do a speed run, skip the episodes in which the theme song is in Japanese. Those are the filler episodes. There are bits of lore and some fun characters (Mad Mod), but they're not essential to the season's plot.

3Spooky5U
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

I could be like, a janitor. A janitor who works in the tower, who accidentally gets swept up in adventures.

Edit; and cool! I’ve read some teen titans fanfiction, and have seen a few of the movies, so I’ll try and see some of the tv show

edit again: they way I tend to get around not knowing everything about an rp is making a character who’s as uninformed as I am lol

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I'm not 100% if a janitor would work, I don't remember anyone being in the Tower but the Titans and Slade (when he snuck in), but perhaps someone else would have ties! For example, in I think two episodes there was a boy named Goth Boy. He showed up, said a few snarky one-liners to Raven, and then wouldn't be seen again. lol You could definitely be a civilian that pops up like that!
    Last edited by Markov; 04-04-2018 at 02:21 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Welcome Griff! If you think it would be something you'd be interested in, we could always use minor villains that crop up now and then to cause mischief. You could come up with an OC or play an edited version of one you've read in a fanfiction or remember from the show. Just whatever sounds like fun to you.

Probably somewhere where dead bodies are?
    I really enjoy slice of life, horror, supernatural themed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So I hope this works! I really loved Jinx and think it would be so fun to bring her in! Especially, if we can get a Kid Flash or Cyborg Please let me know if there's anything I can fix to make this better!

Name:Jinx (Real name unknown)
    Nickname/Hero/Villain Name: Lucky, Slow-poke(Kid Flash), Jinxy (Kid Flash)

Alignment: Currently Civilian but anti-hero
    Loyalties (if applicable): Solo mostly anymore -- formerly H.I.V.E.Five, Formerly HIVE, Formerly Brotherhood of evil
    Powers/weapons:
    • Sorcery and hexes

• Bad luck manipulation

• Gymanstics/acrobats, and hand to hand combat

• Enhanced agility

Face Claim: Hayley Williams (This was hard to find so I hope she works haha I couldn't get it to post as a picture either :/)
    Voice Claim: (Not required)
    Casual Appearance: Dark tights, either black shorts or skirts typically, with flowy shirts. Boots or heels, with dark or purple accessories. Occasionally she's seen in black jeans and black shirts when she is trying extra hard to blend in. She typically keeps her hair in pigtails, but will let it lay down in messy waves on rare occasions.
    Super Appearance:Still typically a short black dress with black and purple tights. She keeps her hair in pigtails when she fights or back in a pony tail just to keep it out of her face. Since she's been out of the game awhile she leans more towards an outfit similar to her young outfit.

Personality:Jinx is almost always sarcastic and sassy, easily annoyed. When she first meets someone she comes across as quiet and mean even mysterious. She still has days where she hates her bad luck powers and when she does her attitude is even more withdrawn and easily annoyed. If she isn't having a bad day her personality is definitely outspoken, determined. She wants to be respected.

History: After meeting and falling for the feisty Kid Flash Jinx found herself switching sides. The ones she used to call friends were now enemies, and she was okay with that. The Titans seemed to respect her more than the H.I.V.E.Five. Once the Titans began to disband she found herself on her own again. She decided to try to find herself, she had been letting both her powers and her different relationships dictate her life. She didn't decided. She stepped out of the lime light, even loosing touch with her on again off again boyfriend Kid Flash.

On her own she attempted to live as normal a life as she could. She slowly got better at her passive control of her powers. No longer having slip ups with her powers, causing accidental bad luck spurts. She worked odd jobs for awhile, not wanting to force herself back into school. Time at both H.I.V.E. and Dark Way Prep was more than enough to keep her away from organized education. She spent her days reading books she found in thrift stores, teaching herself how to live as a normal civilian as best as she could. She spent time as a waitress, a cashier, a barista, and even a dog walker. She never really found her calling -- secretly missing the life of her superhuman days, both villain and hero. Of course the march of time didn't care that Jinx wasn't enjoying her life. She was more alone than she had possibly ever been.

Eight years after loosing the Titans and her friends, she found herself gravitating back to her old life. She would slip through the nights after her shifts, tired and drained. She wasn't sure what she was looking for? Maybe she hoped she'd run into that red head Kid Flash -- it wasn't that they ever truly broke up, just kind of separated by time. Maybe, she hoped one of her old comrades would show up -- even a fight would liven up her life again. Sometimes she found herself wondering what had happened to all of them. The Titans? Cyborg? Gizmo? Mammoth? She always found herself back home, at her tiny one bedroom apartment -- just before dawn. She'd get a few hours sleep and be back at one of her day jobs. She was stuck in a rut for years, and even traveling the streets at night wasn't enough to get out of it.

She's spent the last few years moving into the bar scenes, mostly just watching examining everyone and hoping to find a new reason to enjoy life again. She does occasionally get her hopes up that the door opening would be one of her old friends, but so far -- no luck. Big surprise huh?
    Other:Likes:
    • Kid Flash

• Looking for stylish fashions

• Drawing unicorns

• blueberry pie

• purple

Dislikes:
    • People in her apartment

• Madame Rouge

• Blue

I did use her Wiki page for reference.
    Password: Boodles
    With love,

Your friendly neighborhood Licensed Funeral Director.

I'm starting a Drag King Adventure follow here to see how that goes!
    Spoiler: Extras&&Role Plays 

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Hello again Markov, I'll keep my eye on this. First I need to see how active other stuff will get before committing here.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast