View Poll Results: Who is your favorite Teen Titans villain?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Slade

3 60.00%
  • Trigon

2 40.00%
  • Red X

1 20.00%
  • Jinx

2 40.00%
  • Brother Blood

0 0%
  • Gizmo

1 20.00%
  • Blackfire

0 0%
  • Cinderblock

0 0%
  • Mad Mod

0 0%
  • Brain

0 0%
  • Dr Light

1 20.00%
  • Fixit

0 0%
  • Ravager

1 20.00%
  • Terra

0 0%
  • Other (Post in the OoC)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 18192021 LastLast

Thread: One, Two, Three, Four, GO! Teen Titans~ (OoC) (Rated M for safety)

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

FINALLY got a post up!
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fandom, Fantasy, Others as my muse dictates.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Nice! I like how you handled the clothes situation~ Very nice
    First, her life was an earthquake. Then she was the earthquake.
    In the end, when the earth quaked, she was steady.

Spoiler: Roleplays, Music, and Others 

'Supernatural' Slice of Life, Fantasy, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Last edited by Dahkamunzuu; 11-23-2018 at 11:33 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Hey there! I'm so sorry I haven't gotten back to you about your application! I started a new job that's just so so draining. ((Who knew over-caffinated heathen children could take so much out of someone rofl))

I'll look over it now~! But just so you know, if you're accepted you're probably not going to be able to post until the next episode!! This first one is way too sluggish!! My fault entirely, I will have a character cap on the episodes moving forward.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Alright, so I've given your application the deep read that it deserved! And, unfortunately, I can't accept your character how he is.

I'm a little bit confused about his powers. You say in one sentence that he can't lift or levitate things, and then one sentence later he suddenly can? Also, why is there a difference for how his abilities work on organic and nonorganic materials? Gravity doesn't seem picky with what it effects. *Though if you can prove me wrong I would love to not have gravity effect me for a while lol*

The appearance of your character is a little confusing too. You say he's 30, but there's no way that your face claim could ever look 30. Why is that?
    Related, his outfit just....does not make sense. Now, I don't know if you have experience with heels and earrings, but!!! There is nothing low key about 5-inch heels! Even when they're part of a boot rather than proper heels. That takes planning and experience and wouldn't be something that he's just wearing for whatever! The same with his earrings. Jump is based on RW San Francisco. Long dangly earrings with long unrestrained hair aren't forgotten, because the hair's going to be getting tangled in them every 5 seconds or so. Especially with the wind.

This next one is a really personal one. I don't know if you're aware of it, it's not common knowledge in America, but G*psy is a huge huge slur. If you can find a way to talk about your character that isn't super insulting to the Romani people I would really appreciate that.

As for your history.... Oh boy. I can't really make heads or tails of that, if I'm honest. Can you please explain it to me?

'Supernatural' Slice of Life, Fantasy, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I apologize for wasting your time, but I'll be backing out.. I appreciate a good critique, especially when it comes to possible growth and/or compromise for the greater peace, and I can explain how my powers sound like I've conflicted myself, but me having good enough genes to still look young at 30 is a rather small problem, no? I realize it's your job as GM to pick apart an application with a fine-toothed-comb, but your personal opinion on how my style works, or what might get tangled up is not-- and should never have been your concern. I also happen to dress and exist in person with an appearance that is not unlike the one I've presented for this character, and I have little to problem with functionality. Needless to say I don't particularly feel welcomed in this thread anymore, at the risk of coming off as a 'snowflake'. I do thank you for the chance to apply though, this is a great sounding roleplay, and I hope it succeeds.

Edit: For the record I hold no ill will toward this thread or anyone in it, I am merely politely exiting.
    Last edited by Dahkamunzuu; 11-23-2018 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Clarity

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Name: Patrick O'Sullivan
    Nickname/Hero/Villain Name: Shamrock

Alignment: Antihero
    Loyalties (if applicable): Solo
    Powers/weapons: Read and change probability, and two, eight-inch silver daggers kept in his sleeves.

Face Claim: Rhett McLaughlin
    Voice Claim: None. But a mild Irish accent that is being phased out from living in America.
    Casual Appearance: A tall, lanky white boy with red hair wearing a white button-up shirt with long sleeves rolled up to the elbows, a tight, light grey vest, a black and grey horizontally striped tie, grey dress pants, and white running shoes. Sometimes wears an Irish flat cap. Wears a watch and a chain with a shamrock emblem hanging around his neck, under his shirt.
    Super Appearance: A tall, lanky white boy with red hair wearing the same shoes, pants, shirt, and tie, a dark green vest, a dark green over coat, and a basic black superhero mask.

Personality: ENFP-A
    History: His family moved from Ireland when he was 7, to Jump City, America. There, they prospered, owning a pub. One night, a very strange man came into the pub. He was very nervous, like a cornered animal. He sat in the pub for hours, and when everyone else had left, he sat there still. When it was time to lock up, he didn't want to go. He offered to give their child extraordinary oppurtunities, if only he could stay the night. The family, on the brink of poverty, agreed. That was their fatal mistake. He gave Patrick powers, powers beyond his wildest dreams. The family let the man stay downstairs in the pub, in awe. That night, the man killed them. Patrick only escaped using his powers, and not without injury. He has a scar where the man slashed him, running from his elbow to the inside of his wrist. He's been living on the streets ever since, learning how to survive. That night was eight years ago.
    Other: His powers can't work for time. He can't change the past, and can only affect the what he can see.
    Password: Boodles.

January Member of the Month
    Sci-Fi, Dystopian, Superhero Stuff, Fantasy, lots of fandoms
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

SaltyIrishman, you weren't accepted into this role-play. You can't just post into people's IC threads at your liking even if you post into the OOC. You have to be accepted into the role-play by a GM first. I know I am not the first to tell you that. With that said, we will not be accepting your character into our role-play at this time. Best of luck and have fun on the forum.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kirita has posted and DC is up next!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

DC has chosen to skip until next episode. Wally, you're up next! You have two weeks from today to post.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 18192021 LastLast