View Poll Results: Who is your favorite Teen Titans villain?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Slade

3 60.00%
  • Trigon

2 40.00%
  • Red X

1 20.00%
  • Jinx

2 40.00%
  • Brother Blood

0 0%
  • Gizmo

1 20.00%
  • Blackfire

0 0%
  • Cinderblock

0 0%
  • Mad Mod

0 0%
  • Brain

0 0%
  • Dr Light

1 20.00%
  • Fixit

0 0%
  • Ravager

1 20.00%
  • Terra

0 0%
  • Other (Post in the OoC)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 21 123 ... LastLast

Thread: One, Two, Three, Four, GO! Teen Titans~ (OoC) (Rated M for safety)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fandom, Fantasy, Others as my muse dictates.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default One, Two, Three, Four, GO! Teen Titans~ (OoC) (Rated M for safety)

When there's trouble you know who to call~

Come on in~ We are still accepting!

Cartoon Network's Teen Titans was finally renewed for its 6th season. (See it Jan 2019 on Adult Swim.) Hearing this news has put me in the mood to once again visit this world, so here we are~

This will be an episode-based roleplay! Meaning that we will write little episode-like stories that will become over-arching themes. Once you've been accepted, go ahead and send me episode ideas! We want a nice balance of 'filler' and character/plot developing episodes.

In-Character is here.

Spoiler: The Plot/Timeline 

Spoiler: The Rules 

Spoiler: The Application 

Spoiler: Character Lists 

Spoiler: Accepted Characters 
    Last edited by Markov; 12-12-2018 at 11:12 PM.
    First, her life was an earthquake. Then she was the earthquake.
    In the end, when the earth quaked, she was steady.

Spoiler: Roleplays, Music, and Others 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Garfield Logan
    Nickname/Hero/Villain Name: Gar, Beast Boy, BB, Changeling, Cypes.

Alignment: Hero
    Loyalties (if applicable): Titans
    Powers/weapons: Animal mimicry and shapeshifting, highly skilled in hand to hand combat, has a werewolf like ability to shift into a creature known as The Beast which has super human strength and speed. While in this form Gar loses control of himself as well as most of his intelligence and cognitive reasoning skills, functioning off pure feral instinct.

Face Claim: Stefano Masciolini (For the Cypes alter ego.)
    Voice Claim: Greg Cipes
    Casual Appearance:
    Before his mutation, Garfield looked like any other kid. He had red hair and freckles. After his parents' serum took its effect, the only thing that remained of the ginger child was his piercing emerald eyes. Now, Gar has green skin and hair to match. Along with the discoloration, the mutation also changed the shape of his ear, causing them to point near the top, and gave him fangs and claws.

While he was scrawny and the shrimpiest of the group back in his teen years, Garfield has filled out in adulthood. His once puny body is now toned with well defined muscles. He's also gained a few inches, now standing about 5'9”. He ditched the boy band spikes and traded them for a shaggy, unkempt mop.

When not patrolling the streets, Changeling uses a hologram ring to give himself a more human appearance. While in under the rings glamour he has red hair, pale skin, and a mess of freckles though his eyes remain the same.

Personality: While a lot about Garfield has changed, his personality isn't really one of them. He's still a major goof ball that lives for a good joke though maybe a bit better with his timing. His love of video games and geek culture also hasn't dulled over the years. One new thing about him, however, is his love of music. After Terra's disappearance he picked up guitar as a way to deal with the things he was feeling and eventually turned that hobby into a side career as the singer Cypes.

Boodles <3

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

He's on the main page now~

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Name: Darkseid
    Nickname/Hero/Villain Name: Boss Dark Side, Lucifer, Hades, Blackheart the Deatheater, God of Evil, Lord of Apokolips

Alignment: God (Apokolips) Villain (Earth Prime)
    Loyalties (if applicable): Apokolips Darkseid's Elite Female Furies Intergang Secret Society of Super Villains
    Powers/weapons:

Vast Superhuman strength, speed, durability, and longevity
    Flight
    Energy and mass manipulation
    Teleportation
    Omega powers, including projection of Omega beams

Face Claim:
    Voice Claim: Michael Ironside
    Casual Appearance: same
    Super Appearance: same

Personality: Darkseid is a very calm, manipulative person, rarely doing things on his own unless he has to or has a grudge against someone (like superman). While not prone to anger, when it does flare up, he will seek to torment and then destroy the person who angered him, and is not above killing innocents. One could say he is proud and that he has a God Complex, but if you are a god, nd have the requisite power, can that be possible?

History: The son of King Yuga Khan and Queen Heggra, Prince Uxas, second in line to the throne of Apokolips, plotted to seize power over the planet. When his brother, Drax, attempted to claim the fabled Omega Force, Uxas murdered him, and took the power for himself. The power transformed him into a stone-like creature, upon which he took the name Darkseid.[4] At some point in time, he fell in love with an Apokoliptian scientist and sorceress named Suli, with whom he had a son, Kalibak; however, Suli was poisoned by Desaad on Heggra's behalf, who believed that Suli was corrupting her son.

Following Suli's death, Darkseid's heart grew even colder, and he ordered Desaad to poison Heggra, and as soon as he did, Darkseid finally became the supreme monarch of Apokolips. Darkseid had briefly been forced by his mother to marry Tigra, with whom he also had a son. After murdering his mother, Darkseid ordered Tigra to eliminate their son, Orion, who was switched with the Highfather's son, Scott Free, so as to keep peace.[5]

The destructive war with the rival planet, New Genesis, was stopped only with a diplomatic exchange of the sons of Highfather and Darkseid. Darkseid's second born son was surrendered to Highfather, while Darkseid received Scott Free. This eventually turned out to be a setback for Darkseid, with his biological son growing up to value and defend the ideals of New Genesis as a powerful champion in opposition to his father. The prophecy foretold that Darkseid would meet his final defeat at the hands of his son in a cataclysmic battle in the fiery Armaghetto of Apokolips. Likewise, Darkseid and his training minion, Granny Goodness were unable to break Scott Free's spirit after years of torturous upbringing and the New God was able to escape Apokolips, taking with him the mightiest of the Female Furies, Big Barda, as his wife and came to Earth to become the master escape artist and superhero foe of Darkseid, Mister Miracle. Regardless, Darkseid anticipated that Scott would make such a move and used its occurrence as a pretext to declare the treaty with New Genesis abrogated and resume armed conflict.

Seeing other deities as a threat, Darkseid invaded the island of Themyscira in order to discover the secret location of the Olympian deities, planning to overthrow the Olympians and steal their power. Refusing to aid Darkseid in his mad quest, the Amazons battled his Parademon troops, causing half of the Amazon population's death.[6] Wonder Woman was able to gain her revenge against Darkseid for killing so many of her sisters by placing a portion of her own soul into Darkseid. This supposedly weakened the god's power as he lost a portion of his dark edge.[7]

Darkseid's goal was to eliminate all free will from the universe and reshape it into his own image. To this end, he sought to unravel the mysterious Anti-Life Equation, which gives its user complete control over the thoughts and emotions of all living beings in the universe. Darkseid had tried on several other occasions to achieve dominance of the universe through other methods, most notably through his minion Glorious Godfrey, who could control people's minds with his voice. He had a special interest in Earth, as he believed humans possess collectively within their minds most, if not all, fragments of the Anti-Life Equation.

Darkseid intended to probe the minds of every human in order to piece together the Equation. This has caused him to clash with many superheroes of the DC Universe, most notably the Kryptonian Superman. Darkseid worked behind the scenes, using superpowered minions in his schemes to overthrow Earth, including working through Intergang, a crime syndicate which employs Apokoliptian technology and later morphed into a religious cult that worships Darkseid as the god of evil.
    Other:
    Password: Boodles
    Last edited by Cfavano; 04-04-2018 at 12:07 AM.

Spoiler: Things I like 

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Hey CF, thank you for your application! Unfortunately it looks like you're missing a lot on your profile. I see that you linked a wiki, but I would really prefer if you'd fill the application out properly!

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

oh okay, I just figured that it would make it easier for people. no prob

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Alright, CF. Thank you for filling out your application. But, judging by the citation numbers still left in the post, it looks as if you've simply copy and pasted from the wiki. I know you're really excited to play! This is going to be a really good game. But I'm going to need a little more effort from you. Perhaps read the wiki and, in your own words, write down what Darkseid is about.

Give him life. Explain why he's here. Give him a reason to be messing with the Titans~ I know you can do it!

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

oh. well, I won't be anle to go as indepth s the wiki, but ill manage a few paragraphs. re the comics/DC animated universe canon? Or just the Teen Titans Cartoon? Cause that matters.

The Treaty with New Genesis and all, you understand.

As for why he's on earth...I'll make something up, but does Darkseid really need a reason to take over a planet? Its because he wants to add to his realm.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Unfortunately, Darkseid has never been one of my favorites, so I don't know too much about him! My suggestion would be to try and figure out how old Dick Grayson is during the events with New Genesis. If he's Nightwing, then it might be something that's happening during this rp. If he's still Robin then it's already happened, etc.

As for him being on earth, I agree with you there! He always seems to show up just cause. lol However, you'd think he'd be facing the Justice League rather than the Titans. That's what you need to explain. Why is he going after small-timers?

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

the thing i'm talking bout happened during the Superman animated series which if I am correct ran alongside batman the animated series canonically, so I think dick was still a kid

- - - Updated - - -

I was also considering SHAZAM as a charater

Page 1 of 21 123 ... LastLast