Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]The Echoes of Hunger: Sealed in Blood(OOC)

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default [M]The Echoes of Hunger: Sealed in Blood(OOC)

The Echoes of Hunger: Sealed in Blood

The Great City of Stundestadt was once a beacon upon the shining shores of the north. This city-state rose from seemingly nothing, ruled over by but a mere count it came to prominence due to ingenuity and soon spawned forth into a grand mass. It swallowed the Island of Menes-heit. Menes-heit long ago was a land of conflict, wars waged across its very fields and strife filled every corner as kings vied for control. The Count brought an end to this in a brutal conquest that swept across the island. New inventions such as guns made those who stood against Stundestadt but vermin on the battlefields. On top of that terrible powers were bestowed upon the warriors of Stundestadt, so terrible were they that they live on only in myths and legends.

Yet despite all of its power, all of its grandeur, resources, and territories, Stundestadt was unable to conquer the world. For the sea surrounding Menes-heit turned an inky black and began to swallow ships whole. No one dared journey to Stundestadt, for travel there is impossible. What was the bastion of progress in the world became an isolated and trapped asylum, for only the dead were now sent its way. Plagues ravaged the rest of the world, without any hope for a cure and no answer from the gods. People grew more and more desperate, even going so far as to travel to the mystical city of Stundestadt which at its height was as close to divinity as any had ever seen.

It happened slowly, but the world turned towards ruin, before a hunger set in those with a yet unknown fate. A destiny, it panged in their mind like an irregular heartbeat. Drawing them closer to the Island of Menes-heit. Upon its shores a lighthouse flickered to life and painted a path through the darkness leading to Stundestadt, hope had returned as those with the life still left in them drew them in.

Mysterious cults formed among the last vestiges of humanity, looking for answers and worshiping the black skies at night. They never grew in power but always stayed close enough to others whispering of the Blood of Stundestadt, to fear it and marvel at it. For one day, it would be humanity's savior.

The RP​

This RP is heavily inspired by the Bloodborne and Dark Souls series. I will be playing the NPC's and acting as the GM for the game. I'll do my best to be fair and ensure people are enjoying their time in this RP. How I plan to have things work is for players to have characters do actions with judgement calls by myself or even others on plausibility, how well something works, etc. I'd like this to be collaborative of course so always feel free to ask questions and brainstorm with me and others.

There will be plenty of actions, mysteries, puzzles, and discussions to be had in this RP. Things will get fairly violent at times, as a warning. Drug use, blood, gore, possibly nudity and sexually suggestive situations may occur.

Character Sheet​

Spoiler: Character Sheet 

Accepted Characters​

Spoiler: Vivienne's Character - Mette Eld 

Spoiler: Zed's Character - Alton 
    Last edited by Tolvo; 04-15-2018 at 09:23 PM.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Lore

Spoiler: Characters 

Weapons

Spoiler: Weapons 

Outfits

Spoiler: Outfits 

Items

Spoiler: Items 

Monsters

Map

Last edited by Tolvo; 04-15-2018 at 09:34 PM.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

The black Cat
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Ooh, Darksouls! Love it!

(Do you need me to recycle your other thread for you if you're doing this one?)

Good luck, Tolvo!!!

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Spoiler: Looking for a Roleplay? 

Spoiler: I'm the cat who got the cream. 

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes you can recycle my other thread, and thank you.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

I have added characters to the Lore section.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing

August Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Hmm... yes, I think I'd like to join this!

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Hey Fable! And cool, lmk if you've got any questions about anything.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing

Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I'm lookin' forward to this! I have one question, actually. Is magic a thing in this?

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

There will be magic yes. Also updated the Lore section with a map.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing

Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Nice map! What program did you use to make it? I've used it before but for the life of me I can't remember how to find it again.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast