Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Starfall OOC [M]

Leader of the Kitsune
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

So for your power rabbit, I wanted to give you something along the lines of a silver tongue, however, it took me a bit to design it in a way that it could provide a negative in certain circumstances. Because of that, your power is more length than I initially planned xD

Honeyed Words: This power works a lot like a silver tongue but in more extreme cases. If you ask someone a question while using this power they will always answer you with the truth. No lies and no withholding information that they think is relevant to the question. Likewise, you can use this power to give someone a directive that they will then carry out even at the cost of their life. The use of this power though comes with drawbacks. When this power is used on someone the person can face a variety of side effects depending on how often it is used on them. Once or twice every few months will only result in them losing the memories of them answering the question or performing the action. The more it is used on a specific person the worse the side effects get. If you use it a moderate amount on the same person they'll become prone to forgetting where they are and what they are doing. With an extended amount of use though, the person will become a slave to your will. You will become that persons sole reason to live. They will carry out every order and answer every question without the use of your power. They require you and your orders to continue living. When not following your orders they die after a week.

You can tell when you're using this power with ease as it serves as almost a sixth sense in a way. In the same way that you know your feet are on the ground, you know you are using your power. Likewise, the more you use this power, the more it draws you to use it. This power is an addiction. Like an addiction, if you try to break the addiction you'll face side effects on your side. The addiction only gets worse and develops when you get someone at the 3 stage side effects, and every one that gets to that 3rd stage makes your addiction worse.
    made by the lovely karma

heaven can't help me now
    Horror, Fantasy, Scifi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I LOVE IIIIIITTTTT

it reminds me of a glamour of a vampire or a succubus and that's one of my favorites, I can't wait to play with the addiction draw back
    Last edited by rabbit; 04-12-2018 at 04:40 AM.

ideas? . Hogwarts . WTRT: Side Roads
    my life is still a mess pm me if you want to check in
    vote for RPA

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Sign me up for either a human or half elf I haven't decided yet.

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

A spot has been reserved for you ;D
    made by the lovely karma

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Am I correct to assume we are going to start in the nation of Ateris? My character is going to be a resident of the city.

We Are Warriors

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes we are :3, though the city is pretty close to the three major nations so it isn't odd to see any of the civilized races there :P
    made by the lovely karma

Month the of Member November
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Will my character be able to control other metal items or is it just swords and knives?
    Born to be a king & fighting to survive in a world with the darkest powers.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Name: Kyrie Declan (Kai-ree De-clan)

Sex: Female

Race: Human

Spoiler: Appearance:  

Kingdom of Origin: Ateris

History: She has always lived a small life, being born to a maid at King's College. She never knew her father, all her mother ever says about him is that we was a student at the College. Despite all her asking Kyrie could never get more than that from her mother. The servants at King's College live on Campus, including their families. So that is where Kyrie grew up. From a young age she has always had a deep love for books. Mostly because her mother was assigned to the library and would let her play there while she worked. Often the librarians would scold her for being too loud and bothering the students. Fortunately one of them decided that teaching her to read would keep her quiet while her mother worked. Her deep love of books was born.

Always a bright girl, when she came of age she applied to the college but despite the scholarships available and her aptitude she was denied. King's College is known as a school for the elite. All of the high ranking nobles send their children there. The alumni is the best of society, including a number of royals. The scholarships for the under privileged usually go to those who are lesser nobles and they would never allow someone so low born among their ranks. The bastard daughter of a maid doesn't meet the cut.

Refusing to give up she took a job as a library page. It allows her to work in the library and still have access to the campus. She is often found in her off time studying in the library or sitting in on classes. She can't officially enroll in the college but many of the instructors allow her to be in their classes as long as there is room. Her desire to learn has impressed many of the instructors who have petitioned the administrators to grant of her a scholarship. It has fallen on deaf ears as once again her application was denied.

Personality: She is a very friendly person always wanting to help others. She understands the differences of classes having grown up on the edge of both worlds but that has never stopped her from making friends. Even with those who are her 'betters'. Often times she can be found in the library tutoring students who aren't afraid of getting advice from a low born bastard.

Career: Library Page

Reason for being in the city: She lives there

Words of Power: You have the ability to bring what you write to life. The longer you write, the more descriptive it is, the more powerful it is when it comes to life. Need wood to start a fire, write it in your book and watch it come into existence in front of you. Just make sure you have enough room for the object to appear. If it's bigger than the area in front of you it will crush whatever it appears on top of. There is a price to this power though. Normal ink will get you nowhere. Your creations will only come to life if you use your blood as the ink. For something can only be created when you give something in return. Bigger creations, longer descriptions, more powerful creatures, will all require more blood. You might need to find an alternate source of power to fuel your needs.
    Last edited by AngelDellaNotte; 04-13-2018 at 12:30 AM.

We Are Warriors

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Just swords and knives, but it can be any kind of sword or knife. Katana, Scimitar, kitchen knife, butcher knife, etc. The bigger the object the more strain he faces as well as the more objects used the bigger the strain. (Longer use also causes more strain)

Also Accepted! Funny enough the power that i'll give your person I was already thinking of just randomly xD I'll start writing your power up for you to see here in about twenty minutes :P
    Last edited by Numbers; 04-12-2018 at 08:43 AM.
    made by the lovely karma

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Here is your power for you

Words of Power: You have the ability to bring what you write to life. The longer you write, the more descriptive it is, the more powerful it is when it comes to life. Need wood to start a fire, write it in your book and watch it come into existence in front of you. Just make sure you have enough room for the object to appear. If it's bigger than the area in front of you it will crush whatever it appears on top of. There is a price to this power though. Normal ink will get you nowhere. Your creations will only come to life if you use your blood as the ink. For something can only be created when you give something in return. Bigger creations, longer descriptions, more powerful creatures, will all require more blood. You might need to find an alternate source of power to fuel your needs.
    made by the lovely karma

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast