Excited to have gotten the scrolls, Fenris began the hunt for the treasure of books. Traversing throughout the town, seeing many new sights and many old, Fenris was confused when he finally made it to the supposed destination of the treasure. “Huh”, he thought to himself, “, maybe I should try again. It’s probably my own fault that I can’t find it.” So he tried once again, being very deliberate and taking his time in finding the supposed spot. However, upon arriving to the same spot a second time, Fenris realized he had been swindled. “Oh well. I guess I’ll have to go get my money back.”, he thought as he began to walk to the library.

But then it occurred to him. He had been swindled. That man wouldn’t go back to the library. If anything, he’s probably either running to the next town to swindle again or hiding until he left so that he could swindle again. Fenris wouldn’t stand for this. Walking to the edge of town, Fenris called out to a robin perched on a nearby tree, giving the promise of berries if he could help fin this man. Giving his description, Fenris sat down as the robin flew off. Now all he had to do was wait. If the bird had information, he would leave posthaste to his intended location. Otherwise, he would scour the town, as to teach this man a lesson.