Thread: [M]Cybortek Wars The Revenge: Vengeance(OOC)

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default [M]Cybortek Wars The Revenge: Vengeance(OOC)

Rated M for drug use, violence, swearing, dark subjects, and being fucking wicked sick.

Cybortek Wars The Revenge: Vengeance

Hello citizen, welcome to the year 20XX! The sun is in our past and FTL travel has had us say goodbye to dear old Mother Earth. We live now in space as the race of humanity. No longer do we fight over nation or identity, pure logic now dictates war over resources, boundaries, and of course who could forget copyrights. You have just been born in a BabyTek babysphere, courtesy of our engineers at BabyTek. This recording has been provided by the corporate overlords as an introduction to the world of tomorrow which you may not understand quite yet but will be played until you are at a ripe age to start training.

As a baby you are born in the world without any rights as your corporate holder decides what to do with you. It appears you've been selected for advanced CyborTek placement, aren't you lucky! You won't even need a body anymore with that! As such we shall be uploading your consciousness to a CyborBrain and will be rendering your baby body into pure energy to make sure it isn't wasted. How amazing is that? Anyway citizen, you are no longer a citizen but classify instead as military personnel, congratulations soldier! Military personnel have some more and less rights depending on jurisdiction and classifications in the sector of residence and war zone.

That's enough now for your tiny baby CyborBrain to handle! Please enjoy your next few years of happy imagery, sounds, and tastes linked directly to your SYSTEM. Yum, good old banana taste! We at BabyTek would again like to congratulate you and the birthing vats on your birth! Goodbye for now!

CyborTek Wars The Revenge: Vengeance will be a heavy action RP involving the state of humanity, warfare, corporate interests, and what it truly means to be a Cyborg. Players will be taking control of after designing their very own Cyborg. What is the goal of highly advanced Cyborgs such as the player characters? Their goals are simple, do whatever their masters order otherwise they will be shut down and reprogrammed. Either that or face complete and utter destruction. Advanced Cyborgs are not to be trifled with and are expected to be capable of destroying entire platoons by themselves. Mechs stand a chance against AC's but are still defeated by truly capable AC's. As they are not technically drones but are living albeit not breathing human consciousnesses they are afforded minimal rights in war. One of which is the Rule of Duel.

The Rule of Duel states that any AC may challenge any other AC in battle to a duel to determine the outcome of a battle. These duels are often broadcast for all of the worlds and stations to see as they're very popular to watch. AC's are expected to only use melee weapons in said duels and no one may interfere otherwise they may have to literally pay billions of credits for every millisecond of disturbance. Each AC is different with different types of armor and capabilities as well as different levels of humanity.
    Last edited by Tolvo; 04-14-2018 at 05:36 AM.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Spoiler: Character Sheet 
    Last edited by Tolvo; 04-16-2018 at 03:40 AM.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Terminology

AC - Advanced Cyborg.
    CyborTek - Cyborg Technology.
    CyborBrain - An artificial brain.

Beam Sword - A sword that consists of a hilt that is an energy project, creating a blade of pure energy or plasma.
    High Frequency Blade - A blade that vibrates as such a high frequency it can cut through metal.
    Heat Blade - A blade that is super-heated to allow it to melt through metals.
    Last edited by Tolvo; 04-14-2018 at 10:30 AM.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Lore
    On Hiatus from RP'ing

The Scottish Fluff
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started, Tolvo!! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Thank you Scottie.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Player Name: Vivienne
    Character Name: DAISY (Digital Artificial Intelligence System Encapsulation)
    Character Unit Designation: DAISY, or usually some reference to a flower
    Corporation: Not Affiliated

Appearance:

Personality: (Your character's personality).

Weapons: Computer system infiltration protocols. Computer hardware interface capabilities. Data incursion and manipulation
    Armor: Digital coding protection, shadowing inside networked system
    Utilities: Endless array of emoticons,
    Gear: Digital hacking software
    Attire: Any desired; usually looks like a middle aged woman, but can look like anyone she is familiar with.
    Last edited by Vivienne; 04-18-2018 at 01:19 AM.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

You can host an image on a site like Imgur then resize it there and insert it with the URL. Similar works for Avatars on the site, which have 130x130 dimensions.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Tried; I keep getting either invalid file or file size is too big, and when I go to change the size I have 100% no idea if the size is actually getting changed as imgur doesn't tell you.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Oh that, ok if you can PM me the image. I can do it all for you. It can be a bit complex to explain how to alter file sizes.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing