Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Remaining Hybrids (IC thread) [Possibly M with Danny Phantom and Undead Fears]

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Danny groaned and stirred a little, slowly waking up. His ghost half had finished healing his body, letting his body resume its normal functions. Heat was starting to come back to Danny's body as his heart resumed its normal speed. Another groan escaped him, and he reached out a hand to feel what was lying next to him, as he couldn't help but thinking something or someone was lying next to him.

"Ella?" The name left Danny's mouth as he felt a body laying next to him. Even in his half-asleep state, Danny could feel that the body next to him was still alive, judging by the warmth.

His eyes didn't open yet, as he was not sure if he was comfortable opening them yet. Not because he was afraid of could be lying next to him, it was because he was afraid that opening his eyes would hurt. Danny never had to let his body heal from such a awful wound before, and the hybrid didn't know how well he would recover. Most of Danny's body ached, and he felt very weak and frail. This was a feeling that Danny didn't exactly like, but he knew he couldn't do much about it at the very moment. So, he let himself rest while he could, praying that the feeling of be weak and frail would go away sooner rather than later.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

At hearing Danny's voice, Ella shot up, relief shooting through her like an arrow. She looked at Danny's face, smiling slightly at the sight of it. "I'm right here Danny, I'm right next to you." she said before kissing his cheek gently before wrapping an arm gingerly around him, holding him.

"You didn't leave me," she whispered quietly as she stroked his cheek. She wasn't sure if he wanted her on him or not, but she didn't care. She wanted him close to her. She continued to stroke his cheek, humming a song her mother sang to her when she was little, hoping it'd ease him a little.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"What? You didn't think that I was going to leave you here by yourself, did you?" Danny asked before coughing a little. This time, however, there was no blood, showing that Danny's ghost half had succeed in healing the wound.

A grin appeared on Danny's face, and he finally managed to convince himself to open his eyes. He looked around, resisting the urge to chuckle a little at the way Ella was on him. He didn't try to remove her from his body, happy to see her so relieved. He fell silent, listening to Ella hum. He didn't know what she was humming, as it didn't sound like any song he knew.

"Must be some sort of human song." Danny thought as he listened to Ella. Her humming did relax him a little, and Danny admitted to himself that he still felt tired, but didn't want to go back to sleep again so soon after waking up. He yawned, and stretched his arms, which were stiff from the action of staying still for so long.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ella listened to his heartbeat, giggling slightly at his words. "No, not willingly anyway." She blushed and pulled away from Danny, not wanting to upset him. A growl came from her stomach and she wrapped an arm around it, blushing. She was hungry, but she didn't feel like eating, or taking care of her wounds.

She sat next to him, still humming but quieter now. She knew he'd want to talk and make sure she was ok, but she also knew there was no telling what he was thinking. She simply sighed and tucked her knees to her chest and sat.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Danny slowly sat up, winching a little as he did. His body still hurt a little, but nothing too bad. He found himself looking at Ella, and turned away, his face turning red as he blushed. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, Danny turned his head back to look at Ella again.

"Are you alright?" Danny asked, trying to make sure that she was okay before worrying about himself. He remembered what had occurred, and he reached to feel the spot where he got impaled. There was a scar in the left in the place where the sword had entered his body.

"Well, I guess my ghost half mostly healed me. If it had healed me all the way, there would be no scar. But, I guess I can't complain too much, as I am still alive." Danny thought with a sigh.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ella looked to Danny and nodded, suddenly not wanting to talk. The urge to spill the feelings she had for him swelled inside her but she was scared her feelings wouldn't be mutual. Instead, she held her tongue and simply looked around, glancing at Danny every so often as to not worry him.

She stretched and tried to smile, a half successful result occurring. "You must be hungry, or thirsty, or both." she said to him. She went to get off the bed to go get him something to eat and drink, but something was holding her back. Her head and heart were so scrambled she couldn't tell if it was herself, or Danny holding her back, but either way she didn't move.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Danny fell silent, watching her for a moment. He had strong urge to say the truth, and tell her his feelings for her but fought it off, mentally telling himself that she would reject him, and that her feelings wouldn't be the same for him. He tried to speak, but to his frustration, no words came out.

"What the hell is going on with me? I can't be falling for her! It's just too weird! After all, who has ever heard of a hybrid and a human as a... well, couple? I have never heard of it, and only the gods know what would happen to any part hybrids other humans found out. Even though, I have a guess as to what would happen to any part hybrids that were born into this world. And it is not a pleasant guess either. Though, as I have admitted to myself before, she would make a great mother." Danny thought as he still watched Ella.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

"Say it you idiot," a voice in her head told her, "Tell him you love him, tell him how you feel!" She turned back around to face him, sitting across from him quietly. She took a deep breath, grabbed his hand, then began to speak.

"I love you. I know it sounds crazy and ridiculous and no one's ever heard of it but I do. I do love you Danny. I want to play tag with you, I want to run through the markets with you, I want to be beside you for as long as I can. You probably don't share my feelings but I couldn't hold it back anymore! I love you, Danny."

She looked at him and waited for his reaction, waiting to be scolded and to be told it'd never work or that she was crazy. She was braced for it, and was prepared to take whatever he had to say.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"I love you too. Yes, it does sound crazy, the whole thing about a human and a hybrid being together, but that doesn't mean it can't happen. There's a first time for everything, as my mother used to say. I guess, looking back, she was right." Danny said, putting his hand on top of hers.

Danny found himself blushing after he spoke, but he didn't care at the moment. He felt like the happiest hybrid alive, which wasn't saying much, as they were only a small number of hybrids left with Danny being one of them. However, that didn't stop Danny from getting determination in his eyes, and that was the determination to make their relationship work. It didn't matter to him if what the other humans, or even other hybrids, thought. That was the least of his concerns right now.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ella's eyes widened at the sound of Danny's words. She blushed and hugged Danny tightly, her lips intertwining themselves with his. She never wanted him to let go or vice versa. She pulled her lips away and smiled at Danny. "I'm the luckiest girl alive," she said giggling.

She pushed Danny back gently and laid back on him, wincing as her wound pressed onto his shoulder. She continued to lay there despite the burning pain she felt, her happiness from being with Danny enough to keep the pain at bay.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast