Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The Remaining Hybrids (IC thread) [Possibly M with Danny Phantom and Undead Fears]

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"To be totally honest with you, I don't know that actual value of the weapons. I would like to get what you think that they are worth, though." Danny answered, smiling a little as he watched the man look over the weapons.

"These weapons are probably hybrid killers, though." Danny thought, his stomach turning a little at the thought. However, he didn't let the horror that he was feeling show on his face. He didn't need the man questioning what he was, or what his intentions were.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

The man nodded and set the knife he was currently examining down. He went to the back of the booth and came back with enough money to feed a normal sized family for three to four months. "This is my offer, you have some excellent weapons here, shame you're getting rid of them," he said with a slight smile. "But, it's what me and my wife did when she was pregnant with our first child. If you don't mind my asking," he said as he picked up another knife, "is that why you're selling these?"
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"I admit that I want kids of my own, but I am not sure how my partner feels about them. I haven't really asked her, and I don't want to force her to carry my children if she doesn't want them as well. I'm selling these weapons in case we do have children in the future. You can never be too prepared." Danny answered, realizing he and Ella hadn't talked too much about if they wanted children or not, if they had talked about it at all.

"I feel like we should find a place that will be safe for all of us if we want to start a family. My children don't need to lose their father, not how I lost mine. I don't want to them to always having to be on the run either." Danny thought.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

The man nodded and smiled. "I completely understand. I'm guessing you're taking it, so it's a pleasure doing business with you sir." He handed Danny the money and picked up the weapons, handing them to his son and going back with him to explain where they go.

Sig by Evie

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"Thank you, sir!" Danny called to the man as he watched the man walk away with his son. Danny picked up the money and went to see where Ella went off to. He wasn't sure if the man whom he sold the weapons to had heard him, but he didn't care. He found himself getting lost in thought again, but for once, he wasn't thinking of his deceased family. Instead, he was thinking about his future family with Ella.

"You can't live in the past all the time if you wish to be able to have a good, successful life. Living in the past can make one bitter, cold, old and alone. I don't want that for you, my son. I want you to live the best life you can, regardless of whatever happens in the past." Danny mentally recalled his mother saying those exact words to him the night before his family was slain. He tried using his mother's advice and not live in the past, but some days were harder to heed her advice than other days. Though he didn't like it, Danny found his mind leading itself back to thoughts of his family.

From time to time, when Danny remembered that particular quote from his mother, he couldn't help but wonder if she knew what was going to occur the next day, in the late afternoon to early evening. Danny knew that his mother, Ziva, had the power to see into the future, as that was one of her hybrid abilities and was able to know her fate from that power. Of course, it was rather rare when Ziva would discuss what she saw in the future, and it almost seemed like she was scared of admitting what events were going to happen when she did talk about future events.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ella was watching the children intently, smiling as the children giggled and pointed. She felt Danny come near and she smiled. "Children would be a wonderful thing, would it not?" she said in a soft voice. She was lost in her thoughts about a home and life with Danny and their child, running around and playing.

She looked up at him after a few moments and smiled. "Let me see what you got for them," she said, holding her hand out to examine the currency. Her smile widened and she placed it in the bag with her money she had gotten. "Now, what to do with all of this money we've come to own? Any ideas?" she said as she stood up, kissing Danny on the cheek and taking his hand once more.

Sig by Evie

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"In terms of having children, I was thinking the same thing. But I wasn't sure how to ask properly. I don't want to force you into having children with me if you didn't want them." Danny answered, blushing a little as he spoke. He felt awkward about telling her his thoughts regarding having children.

Realizing that he hasn't answered Ella's second question which was about what to do with the money, he shook his head. He hadn't given that much thought, if at all. Maybe Ella had an idea? Danny wasn't sure, but he decided that it was worth asking.

"I haven't given that much thought. So, I don't really have an idea on what to do with the money, but maybe you have an idea?" Danny replied, referring to Ella's second question.
    Last edited by DannyPhantom; 08-14-2018 at 12:57 AM.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ella stood there for a moment thinking. "I think we should go home, have some moose, and then we can divy up the money and set it aside for things. It'd be the smart option," she said looking at the bag. "Not that you aren't smart," she added quickly, hoping to fix any offense her suggestion may have implied, "just it'd be a smart thing to do."

She wrapped an arm around his and began to walk back to the castle with him, enjoying the wild yet calm sounds of the forest. Ella remembered the surprise she had gotten for Danny in the market and stopped dead in her tracks. She let go of his arm and rummaged through the bag before pulling out a slip of paper and handing it to Danny.

"I couldn't find the merchant I saw when I went with my mother, but I found his son. I asked about the book and if it had a copy or if the original was still around and he gave me the owner's information!" Ella said excitedly.

Sig by Evie

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"Really? Wow. Thank you. We should see if we can do find the owner later. But for now, we should head home." Danny had a wide smile on his face as he spoke. He was grateful that Ella managed to at least find some information about the book that contained the truth about hybrids. Even if it was the last copy in existence.

Danny didn't take any offense to Ella's suggestion and her comment afterwards. To be honest, Danny wasn't even thinking about the possibility that Ella accidentally called him stupid, as he knew what she meant by "It'd be the smart option" and he agreed with her. He felt a little stupid for not even thinking of that himself, but dismissed the feeling, not wanting Ella to see it.

"It was probably better that I asked her anyway. Better that we agreed on something than have an argument about something as dumb what to spend the money on. Like my mother used to me, although I am not sure to this day if she was being serious or not, the woman in a relationship is always right." Danny thought, a little amusement showing on his face as he recalled another one of his mother's quotes.

He remembered the slip of paper that Ella just gave him, and turned his attention towards the slip of paper in his hand, reading what it said as he and Ella headed home.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ella watched as he examined the paper. While she had only gotten the name of the owner and the province he was living in, it was still enough information to find the man. "I hope we can get the book, spread the truth about you and clear those awful stories," she said softly.

As they came up to the castle she giggled and let go of his hand and skipped to the castle. She walked in and set the money down before starting a fire. "Let's eat first then we can handle the money. Unless you get caught up in how amazing I am," she said with a soft laugh.

Sig by Evie

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1617181920 ... LastLast