Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 181920

Thread: The Remaining Hybrids (IC thread) [Possibly M with Danny Phantom and Undead Fears]

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

"Agreed. The sounds of the forest can be relaxing. However, they can also be frightening too. On my first night alone, I heard the howls of a pack of wolves. But over the years, I have learned to tune out those howls. Have you heard the packs of wolves howling in your time out here?" Danny asked as he smiled, happy to just be with Ella and no one else.
    "This world was devastated before I was born. A harsh, bleak place, where we live in eternal darkness. Life is a struggle, and people live without hope. How did this happen? No one will answer me directly. But they always point... to the flames."
    -Silver The Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog 2006)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

"Yes, but I got used to it being in the forest with my father so often," she said softly. "The one thing I'll never forget was the day I got lost. I got so scared I started running around, trying to go back to our camp but I didn't know where that was either. I started to cry and then I heard the wind pick up. It rustled the trees and I forgot I was scared. I listened and heard the stream we camped near and walked to it. My father was actually proud of me that day..." she said, a bittersweet smile on her face.
    i.imgur.com/gYWQZXx.png

Sig by Pad

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 181920