Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The Remaining Hybrids (IC thread) [Possibly M with Danny Phantom and Undead Fears]

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"Much as I hate to admit it, yeah. I am afraid of spiders. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, considering this place must have been abandoned for god knows how long. I guess, from a spiders point of view, it makes a good place to shelter and reproduce. Though, I will admit that I haven't seen a live one here in a while." Danny answered, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"Damn it. She sure knows how to make me admit my weaknesses. My mother did say that women were good at doing things like that, but I didn't think that there was any truth to that. I honestly thought that she was pulling my leg or something. But I guess she was right." Danny thought, having flashbacks of his mother telling him that women had their own ways of making men reveal their weaknesses. His mother wouldn't go into much detail, and would leave at that.
    Last edited by DannyPhantom; 11-17-2018 at 10:20 PM.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ella listened and smiled, kissing his cheek. "It's ok, I understand. Everyone has their fears," she said, pulling the drawer open and taking the egg sac out before crushing it under her heel. "There, all better. But I found something I want in our bedroom!"

Ella took his hand and walked him over to the vanity, smiling and dusting off the mirror more. "Isn't it a nice piece? And it seems to be in good shape too. What do you think?" She looked to Danny, hoping he'd agree and be happy about it, but he was a guy, and they don't mind their appearance that much.
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"Well, I will admit that it does appear to be good condition for it's age. If moving it is as easy as it is said and done, and we can make room for it, I don't see an issue with it. However, it looks like it could use a good cleaning. You know, to get any stains or dust or fingerprints on it off of it. Then, maybe it will almost look new." Danny said, studying the mirror for a few more moments before turning his attention from the mirror and to Ella and giving his head a quick nod.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ella grinned, looking over the piece once more before turning back to Danny. "I think we should buy some paper, make a map, then make a list of items we find in each room we want. That way we can copy the map and make a floor plan for what we want on the second copy and list where each piece of salvageable furniture goes." She thought it'd be smarter than going back and forth for hours, even if Danny knew the castle well. It'd make it twice as easy with half the work.

"I can go out tomorrow and get the paper, you don't have to come along with me," she said with a smile. Even though I'm sure he wouldn't let me, she thought. She looked at Danny before walking out of the room, looking at what she could see. "Flying is nice, certainly better than walking," she said with a giggle.

Sig by Evie

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"Huh? Where did the comment about flying come from?" Danny asked, blinking in confusion.

He had a feeling that Ella wanted to go flying with him, or she wanted to him to go with her to the market to get paper. Though, he did know that it was a possibly both in a way. She could have wanted him to take her the market by flying, and go with her since he would be taking her there. Not that Danny had a problem doing so, but he wanted to make sure that they walked into the village normally, as if they were both human.

"If you're thinking about me flying you to the village, I have no problem doing so. But we would need to land a distance away so we could walk into the village like normal humans, and not cause the people to have any thoughts about one of us being a hybrid, if not both of us. Does that make any sense?" Danny asked, wondered if the way he expressed his thoughts made any sense whatsoever.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ella laughed, looking over to Danny smiling softly. "I was simply thinking back love. Flying around here would be quicker and more efficient than walking, it'll get the job done faster. As for the market, I can go myself this time but you're welcome to tag along." She walked over to him and gave him a peck on the cheek, giggling more as she looked into his eyes.

"Flying around the forest would be nice, but not right now." She looked back over the edge of the railing and sighed, relaxed and happy she was safe with Danny. "Danny?" she asked softly, looking back at him for a moment. "Do you think we'll have this place ready by the time we have kids, if, you wanted to have kids with me?"

Sig by Evie

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"It is funny that you mentioned that. The whole having kids thing. I was trying to come up with the courage to ask if you wanted kids. It seems you beat to it. But, back to the part about having the place ready, I suppose if we work hard enough, we could probably get it done in time. Though, if you are heavily pregnant, then I will have to do most of the work. Not that I mind or anything, since I would not want you or the baby getting hurt." Danny replied, looking at Ella as he spoke.

He looked nervous when he answered, and it was a little embarrassing to him to confess how he felt about having children. That was the only reason he had put off the kids question for as long as he did. Though, he was always a little bothered by the fact that he felt nervous and awkward about having children. After all, wasn't having kids just a part of life? Danny knew how the life cycle of any living species worked. A living creature is born, grows up, has offspring, maybe grows old, then dies. So why did responded to the question feel so awkward to him?

"Was this how my parents felt before they had my sister and I?" Danny wondered, not realizing that his gaze was slowly moving to the edge of the railing.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ella nodded and smiled, walking over and resting her hand gently on his cheek, guiding his gaze back to hers. "We've talked about it before, albeit briefly, but if you're nervous to have kids then we won't, not now anyways. Besides, a week is rushing kids just a little, wouldn't you say?" She gave him a kind, cheerful smile before taking his hand and squeezing it gently.

"We'll have this place done, get a garden started, and before you know it we'll be just fine!" Ella let go of him before looking to one of the windows. She knew the market would be open for a few more hours, so might as well go back quickly. "Look, why don't you go look for some spices, I'll run to the market right quick and pick up some paper, and when I get back we'll have some dinner and start on mapping tomorrow, okay?"

Sig by Evie

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"Alright. Sounds like a plan. I agree that we would be rushing it if we tried for children now. But I will go look for spices, and please be careful when you go into town." Danny said, his anxiety fading as he spoke as well as a smile coming to his face.

He turned away from Ella and started to make his way to the exit of the old castle. He didn't speak at all as he exited the castle, his mind drifting off. It wasn't long before he was at the herb and spices garden, carefully going through the plants as he looked for appropriate spices and herbs.

"Can humans and hybrids eat the same spices? I don't want to poison her but accident." Danny said softly to himself as he looked through the plants.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ella smiled at him gently before grabbing her cloak, some money, and knife before heading out the doors of the castle. She walked down the path from the abandoned castle, coming onto the main road and walking along the edge of it. She watched carts and wagons roll down past her as she walked, knowing that the farmers were closing their stands and heading home.

She quickened her pace to get there faster, almost breaking into a run to get there. Once she stepped into the market, she looked around before setting eyes on a stall, selling books, ink, paper, and other textile materials. She stepped over and smiled at the lady in the stall. She smiled back at Ella and gave her a warm look.

"What can I get you?" She asked in a sweet voice. She gestured behind her slightly, causing Ella's gaze to follow.

"Paper, ink, and pen please," she said politely, pulling out her purse to give her the money. The lady grabbed the items and slid them to Ella, her reciprocating with the money. The lady smiled and waved to her and turned back to the stall, Ella taking her items and walking back to the castle.

Once she was back she stepped in and smiled. "I'm back Danny!"

Sig by Evie

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast