Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Remaining Hybrids (IC thread) [Possibly M with Danny Phantom and Undead Fears]

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

With his mind still wandering, Danny got on his hands and knees. He didn't know why, but his hybrid instincts told him to crouch down. His stomach flattened the grass that he was lying on top of and his gaze went up to the sky. It was hard for another to read what the hybrid had his mind, but if another would guess that he was thinking about his loved ones, both alive and deceased, they were correct.
    Among the thoughts of his loved ones, Danny found himself thinking about Ella, and how he felt about her.

When the thoughts went to starting a family with her, Danny tried dismissing the thoughts. But when that didn't completely work, Danny tried thinking about how much of an outcast he would become. He wouldn't be accepted by the remaining hybrids as one of them anymore if he let himself fall for a human. Going to the humans would be suicide, so that option was out as well.

No matter how I feel, I can't let myself fall for Ella or any other human. If I want to start a family some day, my mate has to be a hybrid." Danny thought as he got back to his feet.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

She watched him from the tree, the bow lowering andignored for the moment. Watching him as he thought, she couldn't help but imagine what was running through his head. It wasn't hard to guess, with the hunters coming and Danny being a hybrid, he was probably thinking of his family.As she stared at him more, she began to think about them together.

"What am I doing," she thought to herself as she shook her head and brought the bow back up.She strung an arrow at the ready and sat quietly, listening and watching for any signs of movement.

"Though... He would make a great father... she thought once more to herself.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

After Danny had successfully chased off the thoughts of Ella and him together for the time being, he took a step forward, intentionally stepping on a twig. The sound of the twig breaking under Danny's foot seemed to have an increased volume compared to the other times Danny stepped on twigs, intentional or not. The seemingly increased volume seemed to snap Danny back to reality and remind him of the situation at hand.

"I'm not going to die today. Ella isn't either, as long as I can do something about it. Wait a minute, why am I still thinking of her like that? She's a human, and I'm a hybrid. The relationship would never work or last." Danny thought, starting to mentally question his own feelings as well as his hormones.

"Though, there is a possibility that she would make a great mother." Danny thought before mentally kicking himself for letting his thoughts of Ella come back.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ella swung her bow around and aimed, realizing it was just Danny stepping on a twig. She sighed, dropping the bow lower. "Danny, we shouldn't be making any noise," she called quietly fro the tree. She didn't know what he was doing but she didn't like it. She was worried extra noise would bring the hunters to them.

She looked at him, her heart beating heavily in her chest. She knew that falling in love with a hybrid was strange, and completely unheard of, but she was doing what was thought to be impossible. She felt her face grow hot as her thoughts turned to them together, running through the markets like she used to do when she was younger. She bit her lip and turned her gaze away from him.

"K-Keep the noise down..." she said trying to keep the emotion from her voice.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"I know what I'm doing. The sooner those idiots come and get defeated, the sooner we can let the tension go." Danny replied, loud enough that Ella could hear his response.

To tell the truth, Danny found himself getting quite impatient. He just wanted the hunters to show up and get revenge for the death of his family. However, that wasn't Danny's only reason for wanting to get the upcoming fight over with. He found himself wanting to be able to relax and hang out with Ella. But he knew that he couldn't with the hybrid hunters coming.

Danny leaned against Phantom Star as he half-heartily looked around the area. There were no clear signs of the hunters coming yet, and Danny wanted to give up and scream in frustration. But he managed to restrain himself from doing so, trying to keep quiet. He didn't want to make Ella more worried than she already was.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ella sighed quietly before climbing down the tree, making sure not to create a lot of noise. She walked over to him and gently put her hand on his shoulder and whispered, "Please come inside... We can still keep watch, but... I'd just feel better inside." She looked at him, her eyes practically begging him to follow. She pulled her hand away hesitantly, then walked into the castle

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Danny stayed outside for another moment, watching Ella go inside before taking Phantom Star out of the ground, and heading inside himself. He looked around as he made his way to the rotting doors. At this point, he had his mind focused elsewhere, and wasn't paying all that much attention to his surroundings.

Once he finished making his way to the door, he opened the doors and went inside before closing the doors behind him. Hybrid or not, he didn't feel comfort using his ghostly abilities to just walk right through the door. Especially if the hunters were watching them, waiting for them to turn their back or drop their guard like Ella had said.

"I'm not going to drop my guard so easily. They'll have to leave at some point, and I won't drop my guard until they do." Danny thought as he set Phantom Star down and sat down on a fallen pillar with a sigh.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ella sat on the floor silently. Seeing him so on edge made her unhappy, but given the situation, she understood why. She stood and walked over to him, putting her face level to his. She thought about kissing him, but that might be rash and he might get angry at the gesture.

Instead she hugged him, gently wrapping her arms around him and resting her head on his shoulder. "Maybe they really aren't coming," she said half-heartily. "Maybe he was just trying to rattle your nerves..."

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"I was thinking that he was just trying to scare me but these days, you can never be too sure." Danny replied, giving a half-hearted smile as he finished speaking.

He wished he could have made his smile more convincing, as he had a feeling that it was FAR from convincing but that didn't stop him from trying to reassure Ella that he was going to be okay, though he wondered why he even cared as she was a human, and he was a hybrid. They were two similar, yet somehow very different species.

"Maybe it is just the misinformed humans that are dangerous, and not all of them." Danny thought.

He returned the hug, and rested his head on her shoulder, visibly relaxing a little as he forced himself to push the thoughts of the hunters aside. He needed to worry about the present, the here and now, and not about the future or even the past, even though that was easier said than done.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ella pulled away to nod, but found her faces only mere inches from his. She looked at him, looking deep into his blue eyes before feeling her heart begin to pound in her chest and her cheeks redden. She turned away, her blush spreading to her entire face as she walked back to her little corner of the room.

"S-Sorry about that," she said once she had sat down. Her face was still red but it was more rosy than crimson. She wondered if he'd follow, but didn't mind if he didn't. Being so close to him was knew and, if she was honest, slightly scary. Not because he was a hybrid, she had no fear towards hybrids, but because what she was feeling was new.

She tried to make herself busy by fixing the pocket of her cloak, but couldn't help but think of Danny the entire time. She grinned to herself, thinking about being with him. When she realized her expression, she blushed again and mumbled another apology, not sure if he saw it or not.

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast