Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2122232425 LastLast

Thread: The Remaining Hybrids (IC thread) [Possibly M with Danny Phantom and Undead Fears]

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"Welcome back!" Danny called back. He was in the old kitchen of the castle, preparing the herbs and spices he had gotten while Ella was at the market. Finding a good break time in cutting and grinding the plants, Danny left the kitchen and went to greet Ella. Once he was with Ella, he hugged her and kissed her.

"How was the market? I missed you while you were gone." Danny asked, trying to spark up a conversation.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ella smiled and reciprocated the gestures, her smile growing as he spoke. "The market was fine, I got there just in time though, everyone was closing up shop for the day." She pulled out the paper, ink, and writing utensil she had bought and smiled.

"How is it coming along on your end? Not trying to poison me right?" Ella giggled and kissed his cheek softly. "I know you wouldn't do that, don't worry." She set the items down near her other belongings and hugged Danny. "Why don't I help you in the kitchen, okay?"
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"Sounds good. I would rather have you take a look at the herbs that I am using anyway, just to make sure that there is nothing that would make you sick. I don't know much about how the digestive system of a human works, but I can't imagine that it would be too different from that of a hybrid like myself." Danny said, not wanting to accidentally poison his future mate. Danny knew that he would be mentally kicking himself for the rest of his life if something happened to Ella and he couldn't do anything to save her.

"I have lost too many of my loved ones to be able to cope with losing another. If something happened to Ella or my future kids... let's just say that I probably wouldn't be alive for very long afterwards." Danny thought as he turned away, leading the way towards the kitchen. At the kitchen door, he paused and moved to the side.

"Ladies first." Danny said, letting Ella move ahead of him.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ella nodded and smiled before walking with him towards the kitchen. She could see the slight shift of mood in his eyes, causing her to let out a slight sigh. She didn't want Danny to worry, about her or anything else that may come, but she knew she couldn't just fix it. As he stepped out of the way she giggled and pulled him along side her. "Don't try and use chivalry, I'm already yours remember?"

She looked around the kitchen and smiled at it's size and all the equipment within it. She walked around it's perimeter before going to the spot Danny had the spices. She carefully looked at each spice and nodded as she examined the eaves. Once she was done she turned around and gave Danny a hearty smile. "You did good Danny."

Sig by Evie

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"Thanks. I wanted to make sure that I wouldn't poison you by accident. I know that I am already yours and you are mine, but that doesn't mean that I can't use chivalry, does it? I mean, the way I was raised was that you always put family before yourself. If you are a man, you be kind to a women, no matter if she is already yours or vice versa." Danny said, humor returning to his expression as he spoke.

He looked around, still surprised that the kitchen had everything in it, equipment-wise, despite the fact that he lived here for a few years. He had purchased nothing for the kitchen, so the equipment was abandoned when the castle was. It was a little bit of a shame, as the equipment was in good condition. However, Danny looked at it as his gain and the loss of the previous residents.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ella nodded and picked up where Danny had left off, cutting, grinding and setting them aside. She looked to him and smiled when she felt a sharp line of pain bloom across her thumb. "Shit," Ella said quickly before sticking the pad of her thumb against her tongue. "Danny, can you grab some cloth? I sliced my thumb some." She tagged on a smile so he wouldn't get worried before checking over the herbs to make sure she hadn't bled on any of it.

Sig by Evie

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"I have a better idea. I can use some of my hybrid energy to heal it. Since it's not a huge major wound, it shouldn't sap too much of my hybrid energy and it shouldn't take long to finish healing. I don't know how... clean the cloth I have is, and I would rather not risk the cut getting infected." Danny answered, but he still waited for her reply as he didn't want to force her to let him heal her if she didn't want it.

He paused in prepping and looked at Ella, frowning a little. He knew that Ella had put on the smile so he would not worry, but it didn't help. In the past, his parents and sister would put on a smile when something was actually very wrong so Danny didn't worry. Granted, Danny had done the same exact thing when something was wrong and he didn't want his loved ones to worry about him.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ella smiled slightly and nodded, holding out her thumb for him to heal. "It'd be quite interesting to see how it works on a human huh?" She giggled slightly and with her other hand began to season the meat with the herbs, rubbing them on the meat while Danny looked over and healed her thumb.

Sig by Evie

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"Yeah. I haven't heard of a hybrid helping a human before. Well, other than me helping you, of course." Danny answered, gently grabbing Ella's thumb to look at it.

The cut didn't look too bad, but it probably would have left a scar if left to heal normally. Not wanting that to happen, Danny spoke a few words in a language that wouldn't have been familiar to Ella. The words he spoke were used to heal small cuts and other minor injuries on another hybrid in the ancient days of the hybrids. He was not sure if they would work on a human though.

It didn't look as if the ancient hybrid magic would work for a moment or two, causing Danny to frown. Though, after that time had passed, the cut started to close and eventually Ella's thumb looked as if it was never cut, not even leaving a small scar. Danny smiled a little and let go to Ella's thumb, before returning to his prepping.

"Well, I didn't think that it would work for a second there." Danny admitted.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ella cocked her head to the side slightly as Danny spoke, listening to the unfamiliar words curiously. She raised an eyebrow slightly after a moment had passed before widening her eyes as she felt her cut begin to heal, causing her face to flush a light shade of pink. She looked over her hand before giggling some.

"Me either, you paused and nothing happened," she said, "but it healed!" She giggled some more and gave the meat one more rub down of herbs. "Well, now we know hybrid magic works on humans, I say that's a productive day." She kissed his cheek and then started a fire in the old fireplace, smiling as the flame grew.

Sig by Evie

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2122232425 LastLast