Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Remaining Hybrids (IC thread) [Possibly M with Danny Phantom and Undead Fears]

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Danny wrapped his arm around Ella in a hug, not saying a word as he lied there with Ella. He was quite happy lying like this, and wanted to stay in this position forever. He knew that they couldn't and that they would have to separate their bodies from each other eventually. So, Danny enjoyed the moment while he could.

"Would it be safe to say that nothing is going to spoil this moment? Or should I just keep my thoughts about that to myself and not say a word out loud? I jinxed myself for even thinking that last time. It doesn't matter I guess, since we defeated the hunters who were after last time. We'll do it again if we ever have to." Danny thought, a smile appearing on his face as he held Ella.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

She put herself against Danny's body, enjoying the warmth that was there again. She smiled to herself as she laid there next to him, her heart beating heavily out of joy. She wanted nothing more than to stay the way they were, but she knew she had to get him some food and take care of her injuries.

She sat up and moved Danny's arm to her waist, keeping herself held by him somewhat. She stroked his hair and smiled at him before kissing his forehead. "You must be starving, I'll make you some food, okay?" She took his hand and squeezed it before getting up and starting a fire and preparing some meat to be cooked.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"You gotta to eat too, you know." Danny said, watching Ella start the fire.

He wanted her to eat as well, considering he had heard her stomach growl earlier. But, she seemed more worried about him than herself at the moment, kind of like Danny was more worried about her than himself. But he wasn't sure if he could convince her to eat anything, and Danny told himself that she would eat if she got hungry enough. But still, Danny didn't want to get to that point. He silently vowed to protect her at all costs, even if it meant losing his own life.

"Especially if we decide to have children. I will protect her and them. Even in my death, if it happens before Ella's or my children's, I will still protect them." Danny thought.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ella shrugged her shoulders as she skewered the meat and put it on the fire. "I'm not hungry," she said plainly, even if she was. While the meat was cooking Ella cleaned, stitched, and bandaged her wounds, turning the meat every so often while she did this.

Once it was done she brought it over to Danny and sat back next to him. She hugged him and handed the food to Danny, smiling slightly. "I seasoned it a little, I found some rosemary when I was cleaning up," she said shyly. "I also cleaned and polished your sword, but I need to clean off the other weapons. I also grabbed anything of value off of them."

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"How long was I out for? I must have out for some time if you were able to do all of that while I was out." Danny answered, nodding in thanks as he took the meat.

He then started to eat, falling silent as he did. He didn't realize how hungry he really was, until he swallowed the first bite. His eating speed then went up, and Danny found it rather hard to slow down as he realized how much he needed the food and the energy the came with eating the food. The healing that had saved Danny's life took a lot of his energy from him, but Danny thought that it was worth it, because he would be dead if it wasn't for the healing. Besides, energy was easy to restore with some food and rest, and Danny knew that.

As he ate, Danny waited for Ella's response, not expecting to hear that he was out for only a short time. He had expected that he had been out for a long while, and he suddenly realized how badly he must have scared Ella while he was knocked out.

"Well, at least I am not dead and Ella knows that I didn't die." Danny thought as he finished the last few bites of the meat.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

"Hours," she said quietly. She wasn't sure how many had passed exactly, but it was longer that she wanted. "If... I'm being honest, talking care of the mess was the only thing keeping me from shutting down completely..." She didn't want Danny to think she was weak, but it was the truth.

She smiled at him and kissed his cheek, asking if he wanted some more food. She knew that with the money and valuables she had taken she could get more things the both of them could share. "And taking Danny to the market can help get him acclimated," she thought to herself.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"That long, huh? Well, at least you're honest with me." Danny answered, shaking his head to the question about more food, as he wanted to see if he was still hungry or not.

"I can always cook more for myself if need be. I don't like the idea of Ella doing all the work." Danny thought.

He didn't like the fact that he had scared Ella that badly. He knew that she had a decent percentage of those who were close to her, and he didn't want to be added into the pile of those that she had loved and lost. Loved maybe, but not lost. Danny knew that she was grateful for him still being alive, and frankly, Danny was glad to have recovered. But that didn't change the fact the he still didn't like that he had unintentionally scared her.

"I'm sorry that I scared you. I didn't realize that you had cared for me that much. I was afraid to admit it that I cared for you as well before I got injured, as I had thought that you'd reject me, and say that there is no such thing as a hybrid-human couple, that it would never work. But, when you said that you had mutual feelings, reassured me that I wouldn't be rejected by you." Danny admitted.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ella blushed at his confession, smiling slightly at how much he had cared about her. She put a hand on his cheek and stroked it with her thumb, tears of joy welling up in her eyes. "You're the first man to ever care about me in my entire life.." she said with a smile.

She hugged him tightly, giggling as the tears fell. She pulled away and wiped her cheek, smiling at Danny. "I know I probably look silly crying, but I'm so happy I can't help it!" She looked to the pile of weapons and sighed. "I should probably go handle those," she said getting up and walking over to the bucket to fetch water.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"Really? I would have thought that you would have been told that by many men. Maybe not your father, but... well, you know... suitors that your father could have tried to pair you up with. Glad that I am the first." Danny told her, his face turning red from blushing as he spoke.

He looked to the pile of weapons, not saying a word. He wanted to say something, but wasn't sure what to say. He was considered offering to take care of the weapons, but he wasn't sure that Ella would let him do the task. If he was being honest with himself, he would admit that his body was still recovering somewhat from the quick healing. However, Danny's pride and stubbornness wouldn't let him admit out loud. Hell, he was have a difficult time mentally admitting to himself.

Looking back at Ella, Danny spoke again.

"It's okay to cry tears of joy. I just don't want you crying tears of sadness or pain." Danny continued.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ella looked at Danny and blushed, smiling. "Well the same goes for you mister," she said before going outside. Outside the moon was started to shift towards the west an the faint dull red glow started from the east. She smiled, grateful to have survived the day.

She came back in with the bucket and set it next to the weapons, grabbing one of the rags she had left in a pile to be washed later, came back and began to scrub the dried blood off of the weapons. She looked at Butch's ax, the water revealing an elegant carving of leaves being blown by the wind. "I'll keep this one, show momma I can do it," she thought as she stared at it.

She went to working the blood and other bodily tissue from the metal, humming as she did so. She thought about taking them into town to sell them, but wasn't sure if Danny would want to go at all. "Danny...?" she started quietly, "Do.. you think we could take this and some of the other stuff I got to the market to sell?"

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 ... LastLast