Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1617181920 LastLast

Thread: Space Cadet {M} Holey & Undead Fears

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Erik woke in the morning to a rather pleasant sensation of a beautiful young girl sneaking in to his room and providing a rather enjoyable experience first thing in the morning. After he was finished satisfying her, he held Kinkerie in his arms, stroking her soft ears and giving her a tender kiss. "You weren't feeling so great last night..." he said. "I understand. But I'm glad you decided to make up for it, as I missed you."

Checking the time real quickly, he thought for a moment and said, "We should head over to your morning training soon... I'll check to make sure no one is watching and let you know when it's safe to come out." With that, he pulled his uniform on and headed out ahead of the cadet into the corridor. Sure enough, there was another instructor walking down from the other end, and had Kinkerie stumbled out at that moment, she would have been scene.

Giving a greeting to the instructor, he waited until there were no other instructors in the area before sending Kinkerie a message over hyperlink. "Alright, you can come out now... head on over to the training room, I'll be along shortly." He headed off in a different direction, but mostly just so he wouldn't be seen arriving at the exact same time as the neko girl.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Kinkerie nodded and exchanged the tender kiss, smiling at him. "I missed you too," she said lovingly. She watched him stand up and get dressed, taking every inch of his muscular body in as she gazed at him. She smiled at his words and waited for him to give the all clear, straightening herself and fixing her clothes. Once she got the okay, she stepped out of the hall and made a quick stop at her room.

"Sleepyhead," she said quietly as she petted Luna's ear. Luna stirred and opened a big child-like eye and looked at Kinkerie. "Big sis, why are you waking me up..? Why are you awake..?" Kinkerie waved off the questions and pulled the bunny out of her sleeping bag and helped straighten her out quickly before taking her hand hand pulling her out of their room.

"We have to get there before the boys so we can practice against Commander Erik before they hog him away," Kinkerie said with a smile. Luna perked up and gave a small smile. "Okay Big Sis!"
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

It was still a good fifteen minutes early by the time Erik stopped by the training room, but there was no sign of Kinkerie when he did so. He supposed it was possible that she hadn't taken a direct route either... perhaps she, too, was of the mind that arriving at the same time as him or by the same route would be a bit suspicious. Regardless, he figured it would be about ten minutes until the boys showed up, as they typically arrived five minutes early due to their military background.

In the meantime, he decided to do a few warmups in case someone decided to challenge during the lessons. The cadets would all be a bit stronger and faster now that they had received their first phase of augments, and no doubt they'd be eager to put such augments to the test... and so he'd need to be careful that they didn't hurt each other too much out of excitement and a lack of control for their new strength.

He was practicing with a schiavona-hilted broadsword and a shorter cinquedea when he heard the sound of some cadets showing up earlier than he had anticipated. Turning his attention towards the entrance, he noted Kinkerie along with the youngest of his cadets looking adorable as always. "Morning, girls," he said to them, relaxing his stance a bit. "You're early. Especially you, Kinkerie," he teased the sexy maverick of Alpha wing.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Kinkerie smiled at the sight of Erik practicing, watching the way his muscles moved under his skin. Luna smiled and waved as Erik noticed them and Kinkerie smiled back. She giggled at his comment and winked at him as he teased. "Big Sis said we should get here early so we can beat you!" the excited bunny said as she skipped over to him. Kinkerie smiled and followed Luna over to him.

"The guys were hogging you yesterday so I- we didn't get a chance to take you on ourselves," Kinkerie said with a smile. Luna was bouncing excitedly about taking him on while Kinkerie sent a message saying, "Try not to be too distracted by my body." before pulling Luna over to the weapons rack and pulling on her gloves.

Sig by Evie

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Watching the two girls as they came close to him, the instructor couldn't help but chuckle at how the bunny was being adorable and excited so early in the morning. Had it not been for Kinkerie waking him the way she had, he wouldn't be nearly so wakeful as Luna, though he knew very well how effectively he had woken the neko girl in his room. "She did, did she?" he remarked, giving Luna a pat on the head and noting how happy she seemed to be when his hand brushed across her soft bunny ears.

"Well, I wasn't going to challenge little Luna since it seemed there was quite a bit of difference in our skill and experience... but if you insist, then you should know that I won't simply let you win. Pick your best weapons, but don't take it too hard when you lose." He watched the giggling bunny head over after the neko in order to pick out her spear, and was already reviewing strategies for taking on one opponent with a long reach and another who preferred close combat at the same time.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

As Kinkerie pulled on her gloves she turned to Luna as she grabbed her spear and said, "Don't just use the spear for defending yourself. Use the length to your advantage to stay out of reach while you attack." Luna nodded and she smiled at her. "Okay Big Sis, I'll watch your back!" Kinkerie giggled and brought her back over to Erik and nodded. "Ready."

Kinkerie took her stance and so did Luna, copying Kinkerie's stance but then modifying it to fit her small frame and weapon. Kinkerie giggled and smiled at Luna before lunging at Erik with her claws, going for his legs to imobilize him for a moment.

Sig by Evie

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Gazing at the two girls and waiting to see what they would do, the Achenaran noted the similarities between Luna's stance and Kinkerie's noting how they seemed to be getting along pretty well. While Luna's reach made up for her otherwise small size and tiny frame, she wasn't nearly so aggressive as the neko, so it didn't surprise him when Kinkerie was the one to make the first attack.

Erik's short blade had a comparable reach to the neko's claws, but his sword had a much longer reach, and so when she began her forward lunge, he brought the sword down towards her exposed head... a pretty standard technique against aggressive forward lunges, due to how highly effective it was. He took a step back to avoid her attack to his leg, stepping out of reach of her short range weapons while simultaneously delivering a draw cut towards the girl's face with his shorter blade. As Luna took a forward step in order to thrust at him with her spear, Erik took a counter step in order to position Kinkerie between him and the bunny in order to prevent the bunny from getting a clear shot at him without stabbing her big sis.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Kinkerie ducked her head behind her arm as she caught the blades between her claws, grabbing the blades with her hands and pulling herself towards the man. She slid her self over for Luna to try and get a window, the small bunny bouncing nervously as Kinkerie held off the weapons.

Luna found a small window and stepped forward quickly, jabbing the spearhead towards the man's torso. When she did that, Kinkerie let go of the sword and brought her leg around the back and tried to bring him down.

Sig by Evie

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Noting the way the neko opted to grab on to his weapons as her means of defense, the instructor counter gripped her, holding her closer. When it came to a grappling contest, the man with greater body strength had a huge advantage, and the natural agility of a feline was much less useful. He pulled her closer to him as Luna thrust her spear, causing the blade of the spear to cut a portion of the neko's clothing before the bunny could pull it back.

Though she let go of his sword, Erik held on to her closely, planting his weight down to prevent her from bringing him down. Normally he'd be perfectly find to take her to the ground and finish her that way, but the fact that Luna was carrying a spear and could stab him in the back with it should he do so meant that it wasn't an option... though it might very well have been the neko's intention to keep him occuppied with her while the bunny outflanked him.

"Never try and grapple with someone who is three times stronger than you," he whispered into her cat ear before lifting and throwing her like a rag doll at Luna, the bunny unable to get out of the way as her big sister impacted her and sent her to the ground. He laughed a bit at the carrot print panties that Luna flashed in the process, finding them to suit the bunny rather well.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Kinkerie yelped as she felt herself being flung into Luna. She managed to balance herself onto a foot but quickly apologized to Luna before helping her up with her hand behind her back and stared at Erik. She needed a way to beat the man into submission, or a least not make an ass out of herself.

Luna got up and blushed as she straightened herself. "You alright Luna?" Kinkerie asked as Luna stepped beside her. "I'm okay, is Big Sis okay?" Kinkerie nodded and looked at Erik, bloodlust for winning bubbling up in her veins. "Say, why'd you give the boys a handy cap, huh?"

Sig by Evie

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1617181920 LastLast