Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 17181920 LastLast

Thread: Space Cadet {M} Holey & Undead Fears

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Though he could have easily finished off the bunny while she was sprawled on the ground, Erik held back and allowed the neko to help her "little sister" to her feet. He chuckled somewhat as the neko asked him about handicap, replying, "If you recall, you hadn't received your augments yet prior to yesterday's training. I'm not sure if you noticed yet, but you're moving much faster than you were then, and stronger as well. You definitely wouldn't have been able to catch my weapons yesterday."

"If you still want a handicap though... I can oblige," the instructor offered, sheathing his secondary weapon and maintaining his grip on the sword. "I only need one sacred sword to pierce you hilt-deep, after all," he said with a wink to the neko, figuring she'd get the joke while it flew right over Luna's head.

However, Luna's reaction was immediate and obvious. The bunny dropped her spear, whispering "Luna... pierced by Oniichan's sacred sword..." Her hands came up to cover her brilliantly blushing face, and though Erik stepped forward and tapped her head with the tip of his sword as his way of "killing" her for making such an obvious mistake in the middle of combat... the bunny showed no reaction and simply continued to blush and shake her head, pressing her thighs tightly together.

"Looks like Luna is done..." he murmured, raising his sword towards the neko. "You still want to do this?"

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Kinkerie stopped to think about what he said when she heard the sly joke and smirked. She heard Luna drop her weapon and looked to see if she was okay, when she saw her reaction to his joke she felt jealousy rise up in her. She suppressed it and watched Erik "kill" Luna at and step back in front of her.

"Yeah, yeah I'm ready to kick your ass," she said getting back into her stance. With Erik only have one sword it'd be harder to fend off her close range attacks, which Kinkerie was happy about. "You go first."
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Watching as Kinkerie took her stance, Erik heard the door slide open as Fleming and Stanford arrived, five minutes early as usual. The boys stood back for the time being, watching and assessing the fight between Erik and Kinkerie, though Fleming's eyes also drifted over to the adorable blushing bunny as if assessing what exactly had happened for her to be in such a state.

"You realize I've been doing this for longer than Luna's been alive, right?" he pointed out to the neko. "Do your best, but don't get butthurt when you lose." As she invited him to attack first, he began with a series of cuts and thrusts to take advantage of his superior reach. A proper defense against his longer blade would require the neko to get in close, which would put her within grappling range of him. Though his other hand was empty, he wasn't completely opposed to using it to grapple, anticipating a counter from the neko at some point should his thrusts not finish her off immediately.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Kinkerie didn't pay any attention to the boys as she watched Erik. "Whatever," she retorted as he began to thrust the sword to keep her at bay. She stepped closer and flipped and maneuvered her way closer. She quickly cartwheeled around him and jumped, wrapping her legs around his neck then pulling all of her weight backwards.

Sig by Evie

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Rather than standing still like an idiot and allowing the neko to complete her maneuver, the instructor simply kicked her arm out from under her as she attempted her cartwheel, though he did appreciate the view it gave him up her skirt, and pushing on her leg to slam her down onto her back on the ground. He lowered his sword down to poke between her breasts, shaking his head somewhat at her attempt from something out of a flashy action flick. "Flashy moves like that don't ever work in a real fight... they'll only get you killed," he remarked. "They leave you wide open, and any opponent with a moderate amount of skill can easily finish you before you complete the maneuver."

Backing away from her for a bit, he put his sword away. "We should begin our training," he remarked. "Since you've all received your first phase of augmentations, I'm sure you're all quite eager to put them to the test," he was now addressing all of the assembled cadets rather than just Kinkerie. "But it's because you're still not used to them that I can't have you sparring against each other. You'll first need to learn control, so your opponents for today will be simulated enemies that will begin at the same level you were at yesterday and scale upwards to your new levels."
    Last edited by Holeypaladin; 08-05-2018 at 08:35 PM.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Kinkerie caught her breath and shook her head. "I can't try my augments out? Even if I'm being stupid?" She got up and groaned as she listened to the news about the sims. She never really liked fighting against sims. Sure they were close to fighting an actual person, hell with this level of technology they were practically the same! But Kinkerie always knew and she didn't like it.

But she knew it was the best option at the moment so she trudged over to the sim and rolled her shoulders. "Alright, what do we do Commander?"

Sig by Evie

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Chuckling at the words of the neko, the instructor said, "If it's stunt fighting you're looking to practice, try it against a stunt man. In the Imperial Armada, we deal only in life and death combat... so situations that will get you killed are rather highly discouraged as it's so much hassle to bring you back." As much as he could tell she disliked simulated combat, it was actually a rather highly effective form of training, as the cadets could experience pain and death without suffering any real injury.

"In order to get your proper exercise and biofeedback, you'll be wearing special uniforms that'll respond to the simulation as if it were real combat. These are quite similar to the flight suits you use for the flight sim, so you should be familiar with them by now. There are two separate changing rooms, if you're worried about someone watching you change," he said to the girls in particular. Though there were units where the males and females shared changing rooms, such was more common among battlesuit infantry than it was among fighter pilots.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Kinkerie sighed and waited as the others went to the changing room, stepping to Erik once they were gone. "Erik..? I've.. never been good at combat, even when we were in the Academy. Will... you help me?" She looked at the ground before kissing his cheek and going into the changing room.

She walked in and changed into her suit, walking over to Luna and putting a hand on her shoulder. "Are you okay Luna? You kinda froze up out there."

Sig by Evie

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Glancing around, Erik made sure that Kinkerie was the only girl left in the room before stroking her ears and returning her kiss. "I'll help you..." he said to her, giving her a slight smile. "It's my job, after all. But I think you've been holding yourself to an unreasonable standard... you're still a student, and don't have as strong a background as Fleming or Stanford. Your caretakers growing up were... not very good, and most of them have been fired. But I'll take care of you from here."

He watched as she headed off to the changing room before doing the same himself, changing into a sim suit along with Fleming and Stanford. "Instructor?" he heard the younger of the two asking him a question now that the girls were in a separate room. "Is it true that the bunnies start looking for a husband earlier than Achenaran girls do?"

Thinking over his words again, he pieced together the fact that Fleming had a crush on Luna, who was definitely on the young side for dating and marriage... at least compared to an Achenaran girl of similar age. "No idea," he said with a shrug, though he recalled Kinkerie saying that it was true. "But if she is too young... we don't need any of that drama in our wing."

Soon finished and suited up, he returned to the training room to wait for the girls.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Luna looked at Kinkerie and nodded slightly, her face flushing more as she replayed what Erik had said. "W-Well," the young bunny stuttered, "it made me think of sexual things with him." Kinkerie felt herself take a step back before composing herself. "Luna, aren't you a little... young for that?" Luna giggled and shook her head. "N-Nope! Hey, maybe you and I can share Onii-chan!"

Kinkerie's face flushed hard as she heard the words come out of Luna's mouth. She didn't want to mad at her roommate, Erik was her's, not Luna's, and she had no intention of sharing him. Before she said something she'd regret, Kinkerie finished changing and quickly walked out of the dressing room and back into the training room. She didn't look at Erik, it'd just be more fuel to the fire.

As Luna walked out she gave the instructor a shy smile and looked at the boys, an embarrassed flush coloring her cheeks. Kinkerie quietly scoffed, waiting for Erik to continue with the lesson.

Sig by Evie

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 17181920 LastLast