Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Space Cadet {M} Holey & Undead Fears

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

"O-Oh, yeah sure!" she said with a dumb smile. He had caught her off guard and she probably looked like an idiot. She pulled up the messaging in her hyper link and typed, "Thanks for making me blush, sir. You aren't too good at hiding your feelings though. I'd be careful." She sent it then picked up the drinks and went back to the table. She sat down, gave Erik his drink, and decided to have a little fun.

After she sat down, Kinkerie pulled her skirt up to her mid thigh, and a little higher on the side where Erik was sitting. Kinkerie smiled and started conversing with the others as if nothing was out of the ordinary. She wanted to see how his brain was thinking, how fast was it going. She could hear his elevated heart rate, but just barely. Had he seen it? Or was it just the alcohol? She wasn't sure. She couldn't be until he said something.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Erik smirked somewhat as the neko suddenly blushed as his words were directed towards her. He wasn't sure which feelings in particular that he wasn't so good at hiding, though he supposed she might have noticed at some point the way he was checking her out, along with some of the other cute girls in class. She seemed to make a point of drawing his attention towards her for some reason, for whatever reason, though he was glad she was using her hyperlink, if only as a means of sending private messages.

"As wingmen, you'll be spending a lot of time together, and even living together. Meet your new roommates for this voyage," he said. Though the Imperium practiced mixed residential quarters when necessary, it wasn't necessary in this case, as the two male cadets would be roommates, while Kinkerie's roommate would be the adorable little bunny girl.

The instructor soon noticed that the neko's uniform skirt was angled in a way as to give him a clear view of her thong, which seemed to draw his glances no matter how much he tried to avoid it. He doubted it was an accident, despite how innocent the neko was acting towards her fellow cadets as she began to chat them up. "Careful of what?" he decided to respond to the message she had sent him, still unsure what she meant.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Kinkerie smirked when she received the message. She knew exactly how to play him. She pulled slight concern on her face and tilted her ears towards Erik. "Erik are you ok?" She looked at him, her head tilted just slightly. "I-Is everything ok K-Kinkerie..?" Luna asked quietly. "Yeah just, his heart rate is elevated. I can hear it, it's like it's beating out of his chest!"

Kinkerie typed, "Careful that you don't show too much of your feelings for me. By the way, like the panties?" She sent it and smiled to herself. "It could just be the alcohol, so maybe you should stick to something lighter?" She looked back to the others and smiled. "Anyway, let's get back to what we were talking about!"

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Erik chuckled somewhat at the words of the neko girl. "I'm fine..." he remarked, leveling his gaze on the neko girl. "I'm not the only one with an elevated heart rate, after all." His bio-augments allowed him an enhanced sense of hearing as well, though his words caused Luna's blush to deepen significantly, as she was by far the most nervous person sitting at the table currently.

He laughed mentally at the message from Kinkerie. "And what feelings would those be? And they're not exactly regulation undergarments... careful who you show them to, as you might get punished." He shook his head at the mention of a lighter drink. "I like my rum mixed with rum," he remarked, finishing his drink and ordering himself another. His gaze drifted back towards the way the neko was teasing him as he allowed the cadets to converse among themselves.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Kinkerie let the others talk while she looked at her nails, starting to file them absentmindedly. "I wear a thong because anything else cramps my tail, then I'm out of the game for an hour, and that's not ok. You want proof you can check my records. As for the feelings... there's not much to say. You know exactly what they are. It's why you keep staring at my exposure"

She nodded along with the conversation as she continued to file. She knew the game she was playing with her instructor, she had played it with other cadets before but never an instructor. She didn't know why she was attracted to him so strongly. It wasn't just his looks. Was it his charm? She wasn't sure. All she knew was she couldn't lower her walls too quickly.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Erik went ahead and browsed Kinkerie's personnel records as she suggested. Sure enough, she had some sort of special permission to wear special undergarments due to her race's physiology. How she had obtained such permission was a mystery to him, as it all seemed like a made up excuse, but he wasn't about to try and contest it. Besides, he could hardly complain about the view.

"Well, if you're offering such a view, who am I to decline?" he thought back to her via the hyperlink connection she seemed to enjoy using. "And besides... perhaps you're the one who should be careful not to show too much feeling," he added as he took another sip at his new drink, enjoying the flavor of the rum as he swallowed it in a large gulp.

Eventually he went ahead and spoke aloud. "Anyway, that's all I really had for you cadets today," he said to the wing members. "You should have some time before your next class. You're welcome to either stick around, or study, or whatever it is you kids do during your free time."

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Kinkerie blushed hard, not expecting that reply from him. She pulled her skirt down and stood up. "I'll... be back," she said before walking to the lady's room. She tried to keep her composure walking there, but she was sure it was obvious something was wrong. She didn't know what to do, no one had ever played the game back before! She took a breath and stood against the wall. Slowly she started to breathe in and out while counting to thirteen. An arbitrary number but it always worked. She pulled up her hyperlink. "I fucking hate you," she typed out. She erased it and sighed. "Free time, take a walk?" She sent it and came back out.

Luna came over and greeted her and the others asked if she was fine. She nodded and smiled. Suddenly Kinkerie was her good ol' spunky self again. She wasn't going to let her instructor beat her in her own game. Wasn't happening. So she just had to play him harder, or she had to play a completely different approach.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

The instructor couldn't help but chuckle somewhat as the neko girl suddenly showed signs of embarrassment. It was as if she was expecting him to respond like a teenage boy who was too embarrassed by the situation to come up with a good reply, but thanks in no small part to the amount of alcohol he had consumed in order to loosen up, any anxiety the neko girl's display of flesh and undergarment might have caused before was no longer there, and he was free to act like a cool, mature older man.

He returned his attention to some of the other cadets, answering their questions while Luna headed off after Kinkerie... due in no small part, he figured, to her own anxiety of having nothing but older guys at the table with her. William used an excuse that he needed to study to excuse himself, leaving only Adam at the table with him, who was full of questions about his exploits in the Asmodean War. Apparently, Erik had acquired a fan in this particular cadet.

Eventually he received Kinkerie's message on the hyperlink, and finished his fourth drink of rum before standing up. "We can talk more later," he said to the male cadet and patted his back. "I'm gonna walk off some of this rum before any other instructors notice my current intoxication level." Giving the kid a wink, he responded to Kinkerie's hyperlink message, "I'll show you around the ship." He headed off to where Luna and Kinkerie were by the lady's room, thinking up an excuse for Luna's sake. "I can show you girls to your room if you want. It's easy to get lost until you learn your way around the ship."

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Kinkerire nodded. "I'll follow along for once, it's not too hard if you're able to hear, but I guess this might be a bit too far away," she said as she walked past him to the door of the bar. The side of one of her breasts casually sliding against him. From anyone else's perspective, she was just trying to get in between the girl and Erik, but Erik knew just as much as Kinkere. She looked back and smiled, a smile that said, "Come get it if you want it."

She turned back to the door and waited for Luna to come racing along. While she was part bunny, she followed Kinkerie around like a lost puppy. Kinkerie wouldn't say it was amusing, but it did make her crack up on the inside. She'd have to find a way to shake her off once they were at their corters, or maybe he had an idea. Either way, she was still a lost puppy.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Giving a nod to the cat girl, Erik replied, "Alright then, right this way." He noted the way her breast brushed up against him, smirking somewhat as he had figured by now that it was intentional, and began to lead the way through the narrow corridors of the military vessel from the classroom area to the residential areas. "On a military vessel, we prioritize economy of space over luxury, so your cabin will be on the small side. However, the gravity beds are built onto the walls and will pull you against the wall as if you're lying down, which frees up some space in the middle of the room where an ordinary bed might be."

He found the irony of a bunny following a cat around the ship to be amusing, but it seemed like Luna had attached herself to the neko as the only other girl in the wing, so it couldn't be helped. He navigated through the halls as if he had done so a million times before, though he was almost as new to the vessel as Kinkerie was, just familiar with Imperial starship designs.

"Here it is," he said, pointing to the sliding door marked with the number of the room Kinkerie and Luna would be sharing. "Feel free to take a look inside if you want, but there's not much." If Kinkerie wanted to continue alone with him, she would need to come up with a way to convince Luna to stay in her room where it was safe if the bunny didn't have such an idea of her own.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast