Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Space Cadet {M} Holey & Undead Fears

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Kinkerie smiled at Luna."Why don't you go ahead and get comfortable in the cabin? I wanna look around some more, and once I get back I can tell you where everything is at so you don't have to worry about getting behind or losing us!" Luna stood for a moment then nodded. "Have fun on your walk!" she said shyly then went inside. Kinkerie turned to the instructor and smiled.

"Alright, sir, where to first?" She looked at him and couldn't help but blush slightly.He was a very handsome man, and had the wits and charm she liked. She shouldn't expect him to act like a young boy, he was an adult after all with war expeirience. Though, with the way he's been checking her out time to time, she'd say he felt just the same as she did.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Watching as the neko came up with an excuse to lose the bunny for the time being, Erik offered Luna a bit of a smile. "I'll see you in class then, Luna. Glad to have you on the team." Though the bunny was one of the youngest cadets in the entire academy, there was good reason why she had managed to enroll at such an early age. She was, quite simply, extremely talented, despite her shy attitude.

At the words of the neko, Erik shrugged. "Anywhere in particular you wanted to go?" he said as he began to navigate the residential area once more, keeping an eye out for other students and instructors, who were thankfully few in number at the time. While it wasn't unusual for an instructor and student to walk together, it was unusual for a student to walk into the residential block reserved for instructors, which was exactly where he was leading her.

Eventually he came to a halt in front of a door that looked identical to every other powered, sliding door on the ship. "This is my room," he said without looking directly at her, as if it were irrelevant information. As he moved closer to the door, it opened for him to reveal that he had his own room. Glancing to the neko, he asked, "Want to come inside?" with a smirk, expecting her to decline such an invitation with the same cute blush that had caused her to retreat from him in the bar.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Kinkerie smiled. "I'd love to," she said before stepping into the room. His quarters were slightly larger than hers, he actually had a bed in his room. She want over to a dresser and took a glass from on top and poured herself a drink. "Pretty nice place," she said before taking a sip. "Why'd you ask me to come in and expect me to run away? I'm not that stupid."

She poured him a glass too then sat on his bed, flashing a small bit to him. She knew he'd seen it, that's why she did it. She held out the glass and said, "Do you want it or is it just more for me?" Kinkerie liked playing the game, but she felt she was winning a bit too easily. She didn't want to end up blackmailed by this guy, but she also thought there was a chance at something too.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Erik blinked in surprise as the neko decided to walk into his room, gazing at her and watching her pour herself a drink. "That stuff is a bit stronger than what you were drinking in the bar, so careful not to drink it too quickly," he remarked, his gaze settling on her flash of panties as she sat on the bed, taking the drink she poured from her and drinking it somewhat quickly, not following his own advice.

"I only carry good drink," he said, looking over her body as she sat on his bed. Finishing his drink and setting it aside, he approached her and push her shoulders back until she was lying on the bed. "Don't you know what it means to enter a man's room alone with him?" he asked in a teasing way, his hands drifting to her tail before squeezing it, stroking it softly.
    Last edited by Holeypaladin; 04-23-2018 at 08:13 PM.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Kinkerie gasped softly as Erik stroked her tail. She looked at him, then looked away, the pleasure almost unbearable. She couldn't help but moan slightly. She blushed when she heard it come out of her, almost surprised it did. She never let anyone touch her tail, so why was she letting him? It was obvious she was getting off on it, but what could she do? It wasn't assault because she walked in voluntarily, and he knew that. She looked at him, her face red and her expression was one of pure pleasure.

"I know... I know exactly what it means..." she struggled out. She couldn't concentrate on anything but him stroking her tail. His hands weren't rough like some of the others that grabbed it to watch her get like this in the academy. He was gentle, slowly stroking to bring her pleasure, not discomfort for being pleasured. She let out another moan as he continued. "E-Erik.. fuck..."

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Gazing at the beautiful young neko, Erik took her words and response to mean she wanted him to continue, and so he made sure to bring pleasure to her body until she collapsed from exhaustion from the experience. He gazed at her, stroking and kissing her and watching her lay on his bed before he chuckled. "Well that was... pretty fun," he remarked in a somewhat teasing manner before fixing her uniform top.

He decided to keep her underwear, however, putting it in his pocket as he gazed at her. "I have another class to teach soon..." he remarked as he stroked her soft thighs. "You should sit in the front row," he said with a nod, as it was the perfect place for her to sit in a way to distract him away from his lesson with her current lack of undergarments.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Kinkerie blushed at his offer. "I don't want anyone to get suspicious though. Or you get called aside for being distracted," she said with slight concern. She didn't want her knew found dear takes away from her. "I-If you want I will, but I'll try to pay attention. Afterall, I came here for a reason."

Kinkerie stood up and adjusted the bell on her collar. She always wore it, no matter what. It was the only thing she had of who her parents were. She knew something happened to them, but she didn't know what. "What's the lesson sir?" she asked y\turning back to him with a slight smile.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Chuckling at the words of the neko, Erik reached out and stroked her ears softly. "I'll be fine," he remarked, gazing at her and kissing her again. "So long as I'm the only one who sees, there shouldn't be any issues. So don't show anyone else," he teased somewhat, helping her up to her feet and gazing at her, admiring her a bit more now.

"Check your hyperlink to figure out the location," he teased her somewhat and tugged on her tail a bit. "You should probably stop by your room and pick up Luna before heading to class, too. Wouldn't want her to think you abandoned her, right?" He realized how quickly the bunny had decided to follow the neko around everywhere, and how uncomfortable she seemed to feel when she was on her own.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Kinkerie giggled and nodded. "I'll go pick her up and head down there." She looked at Erik and blushed, wondering what she should do. Kinkerie quickly kissed his cheek and smiled. "Well, I'll see you soon, sir." she said before walking out and heading back to her room.

"Luna," she said peeking her head into the room, "C'mon lets get to the class and find a good spot! I can get us there no problem!" Kinkerie smiled at the bunny as she came to the door and smiled back. "A-Alright, let's go!"

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Watching as the neko headed off, Erik admired her blush for a bit and nodded. "Alright," he remarked. "I'll head over soon. It's better for us not to walk together all the time," he remarked, figuring it would draw too much suspicion to their relationship if they were seen together too often. He send her a message by hyperlink, "Besides, in a sense, I'm always with you."

Eventually he gathered together his own belongings and headed off to the classroom as well, entering the room to see Luna sitting next to Kinkerie in the front row, unsurprisingly. While the bunny's method of sitting revealed her cute animal print panties, Erik figured this was largely to do the young cadet's innocence and not intentional... unlike the way the neko liked to tease him with her own display, of course.

"Afternoon," he said to the class of cadets. "Before any of you students set foot in the cockpit of a fighter, you first need to learn what they are and what they're capable of. So today we'll be discussing the Broadhead-class heavy strike fighter. The Broadhead class is the most common manned vessel in the Imperium... can anyone tell me why that is?"

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast