Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 181920

Thread: Space Cadet {M} Holey & Undead Fears

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

As he watched the bunny and the neko emerge from their separate changing room, Erik couldn't help but wonder what was going on. Luna seemed to be just like her regular self, but Kinkerie seemed somewhat upset over anything. Was she upset over having lost to him earlier? But for her to defeat her instructor wasn't reasonable, either... then again, girls her age often didn't make much sense to begin with. Perhaps instead she was putting on a show so that her wingmen wouldn't suspect anything.

"Very well then," he said. "Let's get started. Activating simulation now." As he spoke, the scenery around them transformed into a sort of combat arena reminiscent of a Blademaster tournament on the Achenaran core worlds. "Simulated enemies will now spawn. Work together as a team to kill them all." As he spoke, several dirty-looking Achenaran men began to appear randomly around the arena, wielding mostly knives for weapons. "Round one will consist of street thugs. Even the weakest of you should be able to dispatch them fairly easily."

As he spoke, he stepped forward, effortlessly impaling the nearest of the thugs with his sword. The others began to surround the cadets, looking for an opening to attack the unsuspecting teens.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Kinkerie watched as the scene around them changed, and looked upon the simulated enemies that began to walk towards them. After Erik impaled one of them, Kinkerie moved to another, dodging a swipe from their knife and dragging her claws across his neck, tearing deep into it. She pulled away and looked to the others, noticing Luna shying away from one of the enemies.

Kinkerie sighed and sprinted over, slicing the thug's arm as it raised it's knife to stab at her, Luna taking the chance to impale her spear deep into his gut. She turned to smile and thank her big sister, but Kinkerie had already moved on, going to the others to see if she could help.
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Erik focused on watching the movements of the students over fighting the thugs himself, though he would occasionally lend some assistance in covering their flanks, or defending himself against an odd thug who decided he looked like a good target. For the most part, however, the thugs were wary of him, as he had shown himself to be the strongest of the five quite early.

He watched Fleming deliver a blow with his two handed sword which severed a thug clean in half, seemingly surprised at his own strength after receiving the first stage of augmentation. Fleming's heightened reflexes had him dodging and parrying attacks with ease, and he seemed insulted at how easy this particular difficulty setting was after dropping his third opponent.

"Go on the offensive, Luna," he advised the frightened little bunny, who gave a blush and a single nod before attacking the opponents, her spear sinking deep into the flesh of yet another. A thug attempted to outflank her, but Fleming was quick to provide support, removing the cretins head. In his zeal to protect his crush, however, he failed to notice the knife that was thrust deep into his back, and he cried out in pain.

"It hurts!" he shouted, "Isn't this supposed to be a simulation?"

"You'll live," Erik said. "But feeling the pain of injury and death is an extremely useful training tool." With that, he removed the head of the last thug, and the corpses began to dissolve before them. "That's enough for today..." he said. "Tomorrow, I'll have the difficulty settings increased, and the pain suppressing setting decreased."

"You mean that was a suppressed amount of pain?" Fleming whined a bit, earning a simple chuckle from Erik as the simulation terminated itself and the cadets found themselves back in the training room.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Kinkerie continued to kill and mar as the simulation went on, providing support and backup when needed, but mainly keeping to herself. She kept her focus on the task at hand, minimizing her glances to her lover. She watched the events unfold of Fleming being stabbed, growling under her breath about paying attention next time. As the simulation came to a close she looked to Erik as he spoke, chuckling slightly at the setting changes.

"So what now, we go on to lunch or whatever?" She was itching to get away from her wing members, and Erik himself. She knew she needed to calm down a little and let off some steam. She hoped to come back and get some more practice in, and anger off her chest, but wasn't sure if the instructor had other plans.

Sig by Evie

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

As the training drew to its conclusion, Erik noted the neko girl still seemed to be upset, perhaps over losing to him earlier. It wasn't exactly reasonable of her to expect to beat him, given their difference in age and experience, but perhaps she expected him to let her win because she was a girl. Regardless, he felt it was a disservice to go easy on her, and would have been suspicious if he had, in fact, done so, as he needed to treat her like all of the other cadets when they weren't alone.

"Breakfast, actually," he said to the girl. "It's still morning, after all. You're dismissed for now," he remarked, watching as the cadets began to leave the room, Luna seeming to be the most hesitant to do so at the time being. The shy bunny seemed like she had something to say, but blushed profusely and remained quiet as the instructor walked past her out of the room. "Is everything alright?" he transmitted his thought to Kinkerie, wondering why she was still upset.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Kinkerie nodded at what he said, watching the other cadets walk out before her. She noted how Luna hesitated before exiting, making Kinkerie growl slightly in anger. Getting the message from Erik she shook her head and flexed her claws to calm herself slightly. She made sure the others were gone and no one was around before speaking.

"She likes you, and she wants to sleep with you. With both of us. I knew her species were slutty by nature but this can't happen! I'm sorry but I don't want to share you with her. I finally find someone to be truly close to and here she is wanting to get into my relationship..." She looked at Erik before sighing and running a hand through her hair before beginning to walk out of the room.

Sig by Evie

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Erik noted the way Kinkerie stayed behind, and stuck around long enough for her to speak with him. Figuring it was best to listen to her, he did so, giving a chuckle and reaching out to stroke her ears. "You shouldn't get too angry with her," he said. "For her kind, it's probably a show of respect, friendship, and affection to want that sort of relationship. Her race is all female, after all, so it's normal for her. Though it's a bit surprising that she'd want that sort of thing already, with how young she is... I wouldn't go so far as to say her species is slutty, so long as they don't go sleeping around a lot." It wasn't slutty for a girl to prefer a single mate, after all.

It was the first he had heard of her possessive attitude towards him, however, as she still hadn't confessed any sort of strong feelings towards him. He wasn't sure how to address it, so he decided instead to pretend not to have noticed what she said between the lines. "I suppose I'll see you in class, or you can let me know if you want to see me before," he said awkwardly, allowing her to make her way out of the room before doing so himself and heading in the direction of the instructor quarters.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 181920