Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Space Cadet {M} Holey & Undead Fears

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Erik was interrupted by the arrival of someone to his room. Expecting it to be Kinkerie, he allowed the girl inside, only to find it was a rather sad looking Luna, who flung her arms around him and held him close. "Bunnies need hugs..." she murmured, and a resigned Erik decided to return the gesture, stroking her ears softly.

"You shouldn't just wander around the instructor quarters..." he gently chastised her as he stroked her ears a bit more. "People might get the wrong idea." Though he didn't want to upset the bunny any further, considering how she didn't seem to be in a very good mood, he figured it was a good idea to warn her... after all, it was risky enough letting Kinkerie into his room.

"Luna doesn't think Big Sis likes her very much," the bunny pouted. Erik gently led her out of his room and back assuring the bunny along the way that there was probably a reason for Kinkerie's behavior, as she had no reason to dislike Luna either. As he came close to her room, Erik received the message from Kinkerie, thinking over his reply as he took Luna the rest of the way back to her quarters.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he said to the bunny, stroking her ears a bit more. "I've got something to take care of, so I can't read you a bedtime story right now." Though the bunny pouted, she gave a nod and went back into her room, and Erik replied to Kinkerie's message. "My office," he sent a simple reply, heading off to his office to wait for the kitten's arrival.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

As soon as Kinkerie recieved the message she composed herself. Standing up she made her way to his office, avoiding people by taking different hallways. Once she got to the door she raised her hand to knock, pausing to think if she should do this, but before she could have any doubt she was walking into his office.

Once the door was closed she slumped into a chair, keeping the tears away but not trying to keep herself from shaking. "You said you would try to understand me, so I'll let you try."

"I was taken from my parents as soon as I was born and then put into foster care, going to Paws of Hope orphanage. From a young age I didn't get along with the kids. I isolated myself, not understanding how they could even be remotely happy knowing they had no parents. They started to think something was wrong with me, and they'd do anything to get a reaction from me." she said quietly.

"Then came the time to learn what information they could give out on our parents. Everyone got varying degrees of information, some just getting their names, others getting much more detailed answers. When I was next, the lady put the bell in my hand and turned me to go back with the others. They mocked me, saying they musn't have even loved me enough to leave anything but a stupid bell. This stupid bell caused me so much-" she caught herself before anything else. She took a deep breath and sighed.

"That went on for a while, then I was taken to the Academy. I was reclusive, silent, and shied away from even the slightest touch. I knew I couldn't do that there so I adopted a personality. All the feelings I repressed came out as disobedience and disrespect. So, I became the neko who knew how to do as she was told, but had an attitude and problems with authority."

She stopped and opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. Her shoulders slumped but she didn't cry. She felt a weight lift off her shoulders, finally telling someone her past and explaining herself made her feel better.

"I'm sorry... I didn't..." She didn't know what else to say. She could feel herself trying to shrink away but she stopped herself, instead waiting for a reply, if any, from Erik.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Erik watched as the neko came in to his office, gazing at her as she took a seat. "Go ahead," he said to her with a nod. "I'm listening." He listened as she told the story of how her childhood had been difficult and how she didn't have many friends growing up. Frowning a bit, he gazed at her, remaining quiet and giving an occasional nod to show that he was still paying attention.

Once her story was finished, he reached out to stroke her soft ears, before picking her up and settling her into his lap. "I'm sorry to hear that your orphanage was so unpleasant," he remarked as he stroked her ears softly. "Once you joined the Academy, Paws of Hope was shut down after an Imperial investigation of their misconduct, but I suppose by then, the damage was already done."

Kissing her cheek softly, he continued, "Fleming grew up in the Janissary Program as well, but his childhood seems to have been quite a bit more pleasant than yours. If only you had received the proper support as well..." Shaking his head, he continued, "But those days are passed, now. You have me, and you have the support of the Imperial Armada. You'll find that the military has strict anti-bullying policies, so you won't be receiving so much abuse anymore, once the bad eggs are weeded out of the selection process. Plus, once you're an officer, you'll be the the authority figure from the perspective of the enlisted personnel. We just need to make sure you graduate from the academy with the highest marks you can achieve. And that means knowing when to behave," he teased somewhat.

Kissing her tenderly, he stroked her tail a bit, gazing at her to see how she would react to it.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Kinkerie fought the urge to pull away from Erik's touch and subdued, leaning against him as he stroked her ears. She knew that the Armada had guidelines in place to keep such things from happening, but it didn't change the fact that she still had those scars to deal with.

"I know it was shut down, but it doesn't correct what happened there and I know I need to shut up and just do as expected of me but... after letting people do as they pleased with me I finally wanna push back but... it's not right to do so here..."

Kinkerie kissed him back gently, blushing as he stroked her tail. It coiled around her and she pulled away from the kiss slightly. "Can... can we just sit together..? I don't really like to be physical when I'm like..." she pointed to herself as she shrank away from him slightly, mumbling "this."

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Erik frowned at the girl's restlessness, unsure how to react to the situation. He honestly had no idea what to say or do in order to improve her mood, as she had shut down his only real idea. "Right..." he murmured, giving a bit of a sigh and releasing the girl from his grasp. While he appreciated the fact that she had opened up to him, he was left in the awkward position of not knowing what to do next.

"What is it you'd like me to say or do in order to improve your mood?" he asked, figuring she might tell him. Or not. Teenage girls were incredibly confusing and, at times, difficult to deal with. He had no idea whether anything he said or did would make her feel better, or simply make her mad at him, so his only response was to try the safer option of simply asking her.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Kinkerie blushed as Erik asked what he could do to help her. No one had ever offered to help, let alone ask what she thinks would help. She teared up, the anxiety flooding through her body again. She looked at him and let out a shaky sigh before saying, "I'm sorry."

Before she could stop herself, she was going off on another tangent, only this time, it was filled with apologies. "I'm sorry I'm a mess, I'm sorry I'm not easy, I'm sorry I always leave you in these awkward positions, I'm sorry about my behavior, I'm sorry about-" She clamped a hand over her mouth to keep herself from saying anything else. After a moment she pulled her hand away and looked at Erik.

"Can we just sleep together?"

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

At the flood of apologies that came from the neko's mouth, Erik held her close, squeezing her in his arms and stroking her soft ears, caressing her as he held her in his lap. He gave a sigh, shaking his head so much at everything, giving her a soft kiss on the cheek. "I get it, you don't have to keep repeating yourself," he said somewhat teasingly as he held her.

Her suggestion was a bit... awkward. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" the instructor asked the neko. It could be quite problematic to sleep with her without first doing... other things. Not to mention that spending too much time alone together, and never sleeping in her room, could raise certain suspicions. "I'll provide you the support you need, of course..." he said, though keeping their relationship low-profile was somewhat of a necessity in the academy.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Kinkerie went to say something but knew that sleeping with him would raise suspicions and she couldn't afford those sort of things circulating. She sighed and looked at him, sadness rimming her eyes. "I know we shouldn't, just... no one's really ever held me the way you do and I like it," she said blushing.

She didn't know what to do. She wanted to make Erik happy but at the same time she didn't want much physical contact, and she knew she couldn't be able o before he even opened his mouth. Kinkerie sighed and got up, giving Erik and gentle kiss once she did so. "I'll see you tomorrow sir," she said as she headed for the door. She stopped and turned to him, going to say "I love you," but only the "L" sound came out, the word getting caught in her throat. After a moment of trying to get it out, she sighed.

"Good night, sir." she said, then walked out without another glance.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Kissing the neko girl's cheek, Erik stroked her ears a bit more. "I like holding you as well..." he said, gazing at her and caressing her. "I'm here for you... to support you however you need me to. And I'm glad you realize the need to keep certain things in moderation..." He would have liked to sleep with the neko every night, but it would simply raise too much suspicion. It wasn't like he was the only instructor who was sleeping with a cadet... half of the single male instructors had a sexy young teen cadet of their own... but the general consensus was a "don't ask, don't tell" sort of policy about such relationships, as they were, strictly speaking, a violation of military regulations.

He gave her a gentle kiss as well, watching as she got up and began to head out. He noted her difficulty in saying a certain phrase... but he didn't want to pressure her. She'd tell him when she was ready, he figured, and it wasn't as if he couldn't figure out what she was trying to say. "I'll look forward to seeing you... Kinkerie. I hope you feel better soon. Remember... you're not alone anymore. You have friends, and you have me." Luna definitely seemed to be trying very hard to be her friend, and he had a feeling that Fleming had a crush on her as well.

"Night, Kinkerie," he murmured as she left. He did a bit more work at his desk before returning to his own room to get some rest in preparation for the next day.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Kinkerie arrived at her room, tired and a bit sad. She wanted to sleep with Erik, but knew she couldn't. She walked in and found the bunny in her bed asleep, though it was a restless sleep. Kinkerie knew what those nights were like, and knew how uncomfortable they could be.

She climbed up and wiggled her way into the sleeping bag, wrapping her arms around the bunny to comfort her. At the touch of the neko the bunny awoke, slightly startled. "B-Big Sis," she mumbled sleepily, "what are you doing here..?" Kinkerie only shushed the small girl and continued to hug her.

"I haven't been a very good sister, and I'm sorry," she whispered after a few silent minutes. She felt Luna snuggle into her more and she smiled softly, falling asleep with the small bunny.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1516171819 ... LastLast