Page 1 of 43 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Falling for a Angel. (Moon and Undead) (M)

Tale as Old as Time moonlightsky's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Falling for a Angel. (Moon and Undead) (M)

Dante had another argument yet again with god and other angels. He didn’t understand why he can’t find love and how they think it not okay to give people a second chance to prove they are good. They don’t give anyone second chances. They don’t forgive those who curse or drink or watch rated r movies or anything with magic and he is tired of it. He doesn’t think those make you bad and you shouldn’t be forgiven and given second chance.

He got hit and beat up by these other angels that god appointed as guards. They held his arms and hit him in the face and stomach breaking couple ribs and bust his lip. They broke his wings and shove him out of the sky. He fell to earth and landed on the ground in the middle of a road. He groan and held his ribs and whimper as his wings hurt a lot. He sigh hoping they will leave him be but he worry they won’t snd will come after him especially since he want to change things and he wants to fall in love.
    He groan and slowly sat up looking around wonder where he is. He has on white pants and no shirt so his muscles and scars he has from fighting angels a lot show they look like knife scars or from whips.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Kristline stopped as she saw the man fall into the highway. What was she supposed to do? She stood on the sidewalk, trying to convince her body to move. Soon before she knew it she was walking into the street to help the man. She kneeled down and put her arm around him. Without saying a word, she helped him up and walked him back to the sidewalk.

Once there she took him to a space between two buildings and motioned for him to stay there. She left and walked down to the corner store. When she came back, she had bandages, some food, and a bottle of water. She handed the food and water to him, then pulled him forward slightly and started wrapping his midsection.

Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Dante was a beautiful woman and watch as she help him move to between the two buildings. He watch her as she left then came back and start bandaging him.

He touch her cheek and smile “thank you. I’m Dante what’s your name?” He ask socflg looking in her eyes. She will be able to see his broken wings and he was trying to hide how painful they are.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Kristline looked back and frowned slightly. "My name is Kristline..." she said quietly as she moved his hand away from her face gently. She could see his wings and was sad she didn't know how to help.

She looked at his back and sighed. She stood up and went back to the store, buying pain meds and then coming back. She took a pill out and handed it to him. "Take this with the water," she said.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Dante smile and nods. “Thank you for helping” he said softly. He watch her go then come back and he did as she said. He look at her after. “These will heal on it own. Don’t worry about them” motioned about his wings.

“I’m a angel. Don’t be scared. I’m glad you helped me” he smile at her. “Where am I?” He doesn’t know what town or state he is in or country even.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Kristline sat in front of him and nodded slightly. "This is my home town. This is America, the United States," she said before pulling her knees to her chest.

"I'm not scared of you.." she said looking him in the eyes then looking down. "Glad your wings are going to be ok.." She was wishing she was going to be ok too.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Dante notice something is wrong. He sat in front of her and touch her hand gently. “Kristline everything okay?” He ask sofflg

“You seem sad and upset. How can I help you?0 He ask worried and concerned for her

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

"Oh," she said surprised by his comment. "Y-Yeah, I'm ok, why do you ask?" She didn't want to go home, home was just bad times.

"Maybe he'll let me saty out with him..." she thought quietly to herself.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

“I can tell something is wrong. I can sense your emotions to. You can talk to me. I wanna help you” he said softly and can tell she doesn’t want to go wherever it is she stays.

He look around and saw the building is abadonded. He stood and help her up. “Come stay with me in here tonight. Then tomorrow I wanna help you and if you like I will find a place for me and you can stay with me as long you need to” He smilenoffering

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

She took his hand shyly and nodded. "A-Alright..." She pulled her sleeve down slightly then walked over to the entrance of the building.

She stepped inside and walked to the middle before sitting down quietly.

Page 1 of 43 123 ... LastLast