Thread: You're Lion to Me! (Holey & Lleona) OOC

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Default You're Lion to Me! (Holey & Lleona) OOC

Let's figure out some plot ideas and post your character here!

Since you asked, some simple guidelines to using the same character in a different RP:

First, you don't have to keep everything the same. In fact, you might want to change things around, in order to suit the story and setting.

It's best to exclude references to past stories, particularly anything unresolved and romance-related, since it can upset both your current partner and your past partners. So the lioness gets to be a virgin again, hooray!

But it's ok to evolve your character somewhat in other ways, since your writing skills advance over time and you might not want to use the same exact character all the time. So I recommend re-reading your previous bio and, if you feel there's something you want to alter, feel free!

So let's figure out some good plots that involve a lioness and... well pick which of these you'd like me to use: (Dragon or Arcane) Knight, Wizard, Emperor, Godslayer.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Fantasy, Romance, Historical
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

oh! i want to try the emperor this time ^^

i'll try to tweak lleona's bio to suit the plot that we will come up with. Though i won't be able to do it right now cause i need to get ready for school Orz
    Last edited by Lleona; 11-12-2018 at 01:44 AM.
    Credit's to karma

Spoiler: My Roleplays 

I AM NOW SEMI-ALIVE!!!

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Hmmm well since Lleona is technically a tribal chieftain, her tribe could try and force her into a marriage with the Emperor if you wanted me to use him...

How do you feel about controlling multiple characters, anyway?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

i think i can do that! it'll be interesting to try!!! I just got home so i havent revised lleona's chara yet
    Credit's to karma

I AM NOW SEMI-ALIVE!!!

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Heh, alright. Well, with so many princesses trying to get the Emperor's attention, Lleona might figure out that one of the best ways to be noticed is to befriend his maids.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

i've finished tweaking my chara, i didn't change the abilities, just change the bio and add something to the personality
    Last edited by Lleona; 11-12-2018 at 04:05 PM.
    Credit's to karma

I AM NOW SEMI-ALIVE!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Thereeeeeee!

Name: Lleona Kaiser des Landes

Appearance:

Spoiler: spoiler 

Species: Beastkin
    (Lion Principality)

Strength, power and food.

Dislikes: Spicy and bitter foods, her own weakness.

Personality: Lleona is a person who looks like a serious and cold person but her real personality is far from what she looks like. She is a wild, cheerful and aggressive type of person that likes to fool around and explore places. She has wanderlust and can easily get lost, because even though she likes to wander she can't even differentiate what’s left from right making it hard for her to camp cause she forget where it was located. All in all she's hopeless in directions. She is a fighting maniac or what you call a muscle head because of her upbringing. But even though she's a boyish person she hold a love for everything that is cute, sweet and fluffy. She also became a bit condescending and sometimes has the habit of looking down on others because of her strength.

Powers:

Shape shift into lion form - Due to her being a beastkin they have the ability to transform into a full lion form at will since it's a part of them, but since she's a former royalty her lion form is much larger than normal lions transformation since they were born as leader's. Her form can easily tower a person's height and be munched by her jaws easily and easily crush a small house since she is that big. (same image as the lion pic)

Berserker- This will give her almost godlike powers (it's just like her natural power gets a little more enhanced. Not super strength like crushing mountains or such. Just be able to crack the ground or something.) for 1 hour.Because of her wild nature she was able to activate when she is in desperate need of power. Though every time she use this, she will be ridden in bed and will not be able to move and the damages she took will take more time to heal. This ability will change her physical appearance, her hair will turn black, her skin will get tanned and the marks around her body will light up. This will summon another body, which has the appearance of her lion form but in black.

Lion's Pride - This is the ability that every lion royalty has. This is a roar that can boost the morale of their comrades and Terrorize and lower the moral's of the enemy.

Fire element - She has an absolute control over fire the main element of the lion’s royalty. This gives her immunity against fire and be able to bend it to her will. And when she was born she has the mark of the fire god imprinted on her whole body.

Leap of faith - This is the power to erase the distance between her and her enemies. It is a super jump that almost looks like teleporting.

Dimensional Pocket - This is a power that she acquired when she was young, she can create a pocket where she can store lots of things. She can also bind a pocket to an item and be able to be used by others.

Absolute Authority - This give her the power to control her opponents for 5 Minutes. Though when this is activated she can give an order and the order will still be active even if the time limit passed. Only works on being that are less intelligent and weaker than her.(Like animal and such)

Natural Abilities:

Enhanced Body - Due to her being a beast kin her body is naturally stronger than normal people, her eyes is more sharper ,her sense of smell is more keener and body more stronger. With her being trained in the art of fighting it is more boosted.

Lion's Claw - She can sheath and unsheathe her claws. Her claws is sharp and can easily cut normal metal like butter.

Hand to Hand combat - This is the type of fighting she excels the most.

Sword Skills - She has an average skills at sword fighting.

Bio: Lleona Heidenwild formerly known as Lleona Kaiser Des Landes is the daughter of the Chief of the Lion Principality. She is a fire element lion which rarely shows in female lion cause most females are attributed to wind or water , the fire element is only attainable by the lion royalty because of the blessing of the fire god and the rate of it appearing in normal lions and female is 10%.

Fire element is prominent in male royalty lions. During her childhood she was thought the art of fighting because of her mark of the fire god. In the lion tribe, strength is the basis of everything. The strong rules the weak. Everything pales in the face of absolute strength so it doesn’t matter if you are a male or female, as long that you are strong you are respected and privileged in the dragon tribe.

Lleona held that belief in her heart. But because of that when she grew up in her teen age years she started to become full of herself since no one can defeat her except her father. Female being stronger than male is rare but she was the proof that a female can be stronger than a male lion, therefore she began to think that she was special. Special because of her strength and because of the love and praise that she received from her people. Therefore strange thoughts brew in her mind ,she defeated her brothers in the fight for the succession of their fathers throne. Having the feeling that she was now strong enough to fight her father

Because of her love for power, she became impatient and wish to ascend the throne sooner. So she plotted to overtake the throne, when she reached adulthood she challenged her father to an agni kai for the position of the sole ruler of the lion tribe. Her father accepted her challenge. The king knew that her daughter was strong, but he saw that she lacks the virtue of a ruler. So he made up his mind to teach her, as a father and not as a king. He will shatter her pride and made her see the err in her ways. A condition was made when one of them lose. If Lleona wins, the king will surrender the throne to her immediately. But if the king wins, Lleona must listen to him and follow the plan that he has for her. The day of the fight came, all people of the lion tribe anticipated this match. A match between a father and his daughter, a match of the strongest lion in the tribe. A lot of people expected for a new ruler ascend , but they didn’t expect that Lleona, the representative of the new generation lost terribly in the fight it was shown that she was still immature and inexperienced. But even though she lost the people didn’t belittle her, even if she lost she showed great promise.
    But for Lleona, this defeat was a humiliation. Her pride shattered like the king wanted. As the loser Lleona was forced to uphold condition of the fight. Dor someone who was raise free. The feeling of having her father decide and control her life felt so suffocating. Her father decided to marry her to the emperor of the nearby powerful kingdom.
    How will Lleona cope up in her sudden change of lifestyle? Will she able to adjust or will she resist?
    Last edited by Lleona; 11-12-2018 at 10:05 AM.
    Credit's to karma

I AM NOW SEMI-ALIVE!!!

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Name: Emperor Friedrich I

Age: Unknown. Appears around thirty human years in age, but has been ruling the Empire for more than fifty.

Appearance: Objectively, Friedrich's appearance is fairly average, or perhaps slightly above average, medium height with an athletic build. His hair is brown and his eyes shift between blue and green, depending what he is wearing. However, his body is unable to contain all of his magical power, and excess magic radiates from him and affects those around him, making him seem far more attractive and charming than he truly is.

Species: Unknown. Appears human, but doesn't age like one.

Likes: Spicy food, cute girls, cool swords, powerful spells, winning at everything, and always being right.

Dislikes: Excessive talk and debate, most people, bland food, being bored, and losing.

Personality: Friedrich's personality can be described as sarcastic, witty, and often arrogant. This is largely because he doesn't care much about what others think of him, knowing himself to be superior to them in virtually every way that counts. However, he is quite generous and caring towards those who devote themselves to him, particularly the maids and guards that make up the palace staff. Though his profession calls for some degree of formality, he is a very informal person, and tends to keep formal talks and ceremony as brief as possible.

Powers:

Arcane Magic - Friedrich I is the founder and Master Wizard of the Arcane University, which is the top school for higher education in Arcane Magic in all of the known world. Most of the original textbooks for the University curriculum were written by himself, though he has since allowed other Archmages and wizards to write supplementary materials. He knows countless Arcane spells in all ten schools of magic.

Sorcery - In addition to Arcane spells, the Emperor is capable of weaving magic together according to his will, and can produce countless magical effects without a need for incantation or spell form. Though this is less efficient than Arcane Magic, it can be more versatile at times, and more powerful at other times. Many of the Arcane spells of his design were simply developed from reverse-engineering his own Sorcery.

Replication: Friedrich I has the unique ability to replicate weapons, armor, and even magical spells and effects, simply from seeing them and analyzing them. He can conjure forth exact replicas of any weapon, armor, or magical item, and store them in a higher dimension for retrieval at any time. This ability is the basis of the Foundry circuit used by the Empire's Arcane Knights.

Natural Abilities:

Unchanging Form - Friedrich's body has not aged in the fifty year history, and will continue to remain unchanging for as long as he desires. It is unknown how many years he lived prior to the foundation of the Empire, but some estimations place him in the same age range as elder Dragons. When asked his age, he simply replies that it is impossible to determine using the mortal definition of the term.

Brains and Brawn - Though he doesn't fight as much anymore as he used to, Friedrich is known to possess superhuman strength, speed, and endurance. This is matched by his intelligence and logical thought process, which led to many advancements in Arcane Magic and the foundation of the Arcane University. Both of these characteristics exceed human limits, proving him to be something else entirely.

Hand to Hand combat - Though he prefers martial weapons, he still remains undefeated in hand to hand combat, at least within the recorded history of the Empire.

Weapon Skills - Mastery of all known martial weapons, from daggers to Imperial tech weapons. He prefers sword and pole weapons, though he can still use ranged weapons with precision and effectiveness.

Bio: Emperor Friedrich I arose seemingly from nowhere during the Demon Wars more than fifty years ago. During this time, the continent of Empyrean was ravaged by demons and devils, the mortal world serving as a battleground for a civil war in Hell. Not wishing to see the mortal world turned into another Hell, the Emperor rallied the support of a number of legendary heroes, united the scattered kingdoms and races, and drove the demons out of the mortal world and into the Abyss of Despair, slaying numerous Maous in the process.

At the conclusion of the Demon Wars, most of the legendary heroes vanished from history, yet Friedrich himself remained, having unified the scattered kingdoms into the Empire. He founded the Arcane University and applied airship magitech alongside tech weapons to create the Imperial Airship Navy and the Imperial Army. After founding the Imperial City on an island high in the clouds, he sat back and watched the city grow into the sprawling multi-island metropolis it is today.

All of this was in preparation of an even greater war to come, as the prophesied awakening of the primordial Dragon Queen, Tiamat, became the rallying cry of the evil chromatic dragons throughout the world. Possessing superhuman intelligence, power, and magical talent, the True Dragons could exceed the power of deities over time, as their power only grew stronger as they aged. The good-natured metallic dragons of the Dragon King, Bahamut, became fast allies of the Empire, as the chromatics attempted a war of genocide against them.

Due to his position of power in the Empire, Friedrich is permitted to have multiple wives to solidify political ties with the subordinate Kings of the Empire. However, he tends to resist such politically-motivated marriages, having recently engineered numerous maids and Imperial Guards through an advanced and unique form of Alchemy. These servants remain entirely devoted to him and protective of him, yet they love to make new friends, particularly with girls close to their apparent age.