Page 1 of 53 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]Devil turned Angel(Undead and Moon)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Default [M]Devil turned Angel(Undead and Moon)

Damian stared out at the land beyond the railing. He watched as his father's subjects walked around, looking, laughing, passing the time. He smirked to himself. It was nice here, but his old man got on his nerves. He learned they were getting new servants and he was excited.

"Prince," a woman said behind him, "The new servants are here, and your father said you get first pick."
    He smiled. "Tell him I'll be down in a moment," he said before laughing.

Tale as Old as Time moonlightsky's Avatar
    Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose stoof with the new servants and she look down. Her hand on her ribs as she has a couple broken ones and she was hiding that she has a bruised eye and under her torn pants is a gash on her leg. She been a servant her whole life and every person she had work for would beat her so being taken and is now going to be a servant to a demon she doesn’t expect anything to change.

She stood there and hearing the prince is coming she put her hand down from her ribs despite the pain and she lift her head wants to look strong even if she doesn’t feel it. No matter what she goes through she never want to be known as being weak and a complainer. Her hair cover eye so he doesn’t see it. She watch as he comes.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Damian walked into the large hall, eyeing the new recruits. He walked down the rows, examining the people as they stood. He stopped at one girl, looking at her intently. He couldn't pull his gaze away, no matter what he tried.

"I will take this one," he said turning to his father. "The others are to go to the workers in the manor." He turned to the girl and gave her a smile. "Welcome to Hell," he said before putting a hand on her ribs and healing them.

Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose wince when he touch her ribs and she gasp as she was able to breathe better. She look at him and nods not saying a word doesn’t want to talk out of place or upset him. Her hair move showing her badly bruised eye and she quickly turn her head for him to not see. She thought he is handsome but has to remind herself he is a demon and will be like anyone else and hurt her.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

He gently pushed the hair out of her face and put his hand on her cheek. The bruise on her eye faded away and he took her arm. "Follow me," he said gently. He took her out of the hall and walked with her down the corridors.

"You will be my personal servant. You will do as my father says, but that is only for general commands. Anything else you do not have to report to anyone else. Understood?"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose gasp as her eye was healed she couldn’t remember last time she saw out of both eyes. She follow him limping and nods srillcnot talking.

She look atchim wonder why he healed her she heard demons love seeing others in pain and suffering.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

"You need to stop walking," he said before picking her up and carrying her to his room. He set her gently on a chair and pulled away her pants to reveal her gash. "I can't heal it, but I can take care of it."

He walked into a closet and started looking for a needle and thread for stitches. "Tell me about yourself girl, or ask whatever you like. I'm not picky"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose nods and she satcon the chair and wince as it hurt a lot. She look down when he ask to know about her or to ask any questions.

It was odd someone she work for telling her that. She sniffle “I’m rose Sir” she whisper. “There not much to know about me. I’ll do whatever you want and not complain or anything. If your angry I won’t figt back if you want to take your anger out on me” shebwhisoer isn’t sure what to say. It clear she is use to being beaten

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

He looked at her in pure shock. "What? Why the hell would I beat you? I don't understand why people beat their servants if they want them at their best," he said. HE continued to mumble to himself until he found what he needed.

He went back to her and smiled softly. "Rose, your hair is the color of a Hell Rose. They're quite a pretty flower," he said as he threaded the needle.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She look down and shrug. “I don’t know. But I been beaten a lot” she whisper pull her sleeves down to hide her scars.

She look at him and blush “than kyou” she whisper and she sat there as he threaded the needle. “Needles hurt don’t they?” She never felt a needle in her skin and is worried. “What do I call you sir?”

Page 1 of 53 12351 ... LastLast