Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]Devil turned Angel(Undead and Moon)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

"Yes, but I've numbed it so you won't feel any pain." He looked up at her and gave her a child-like smile. "Call me Damian," he said before turning to her leg and starting to stitch the wound closed.

"You're either pretty strong or pretty submissive to take beatings like this," he said as he stitched.

Tale as Old as Time moonlightsky's Avatar
    Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nods and she smile. “Damian. I like that name” she said sofflg and she watch him start closing her leg for her. “So you can heal broken ribs and bruised eyes but not gashes?”

She looks away “both. You don’t have a choice when you have no where to go and no one cares or love you. It all I ever known. I know nothing else”

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

"I can do anything, it's just saving my energy." Damian looked at her and smiled softly. "I will never lay an unkind hand on you, I swear on my horns."

He finished stitching her up and smiled. "All better, he said. "You can rest on my bed if you'd like."

Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose nods and she watch as he stitch her up. She felt his bed and it was comfy and soft. She never has layers on a bed like this before. “Thank you”

“Rest on your bed? Like sit or lay down?” She has never been told that before. “It mean a lot you did this thank you. “ she fix her sleeve as it fall down cause her clothes are torn and she is dirty. She felt bad she isn’t super clean and is on his bed. “Maybe I should lay on the floor I don’t wsnt to dirty your bed” she said sofflg stood by it

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

"Nonsense," he said as he gently picked her up then laid her down. "One of the maids will change the sheets later anyway. I'll go get you some proper clothes while you rest." he said walking to the door. "My maid Mary will come get you soon to help get you cleaned up," he said before walking out of the room.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose nods an eshe lay on the bed. She felt her eyes close and she fell asleep instantly completely exhausted. She whimper in her sleep having nightmares. She clung to the sheets tears fell down shaking scared.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Damian walked in to see her shaking and crying in her sleep. He set the clothes down and sat on the bed and gently pulled her into his lap, holding her. He gently stroked her hair and talked quietly. "You're alright, no one will hurt you here."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose woke and she clung to him. She sniffle and wipe her eyes quickly to show she is strong and not weak. “I’m okay” she whisper and pull away. “I’m fine” shebwhisoer doesn’t want to seem like she can’t cope or anything.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Damian pulled her back and smiled. "Tears are not a sign of weakness, they are a sign you have emotions, unlike others here..." He kissed her forehead lightly. "Mary is here to get you cleaned up. Your clothes are on the chair. When you are done, come to the library, she'll show you where it's at," he said before standing and exiting.

Mary entered and bowed. "Shall I help you get cleaned?"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose nods and she hug him again. She nods and wood and got cleaned and changed with Mary help. Since herbhair was dirty it even brighter now showing her long red hair. She limp o the library and walk in saw Damien. Her skin is pale white to and he will see scars on her arms and shoulders and she has a couple on her side an back. She walk up. “Hi” She whisper

Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast