Thread: [M] Battlelust Interest Check

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default [M] Battlelust Interest Check

Welcome to the world of Battlelust. In this world we will be taking part in a grand war, with elements of strategy, political intrigue, battle, and romance(If you desire). We join this world during the breakout of a small world war between the Star Alliance, Coldblood Tribes, United Clans, Elven Diarchy, and Unholy Aristocracy. This means we'll be seeing various fantasy races and armies going head to head in their various wars as you the players decide the fate of the world with your actions.

What exactly will we be doing in this roleplay? Each player will be creating their own character which they will then control and play as, you can decide for yourself what elements you want to engage with more. The politics, war, etc. There are a lot of paths things can go down and ways for characters to meet up and interaction. As of now there are a limited number of playable races to make things not too overly complicated. Star Alliance(Humans, Dwarves). Coldblood Tribes(Saurians, Kobolds). Unholy Aristocracy(Vampires). United Clans(Orcs, and Goblins). Elven Diarchy(Sylvan Elves, and Deep Elves). These are the main factions that will be at war, on top of being a part of them players have the option to choose to be mercenaries instead.

This world is heavily inspired by worlds such as Warhammer Fantasy, Warcraft, and Lord of the Rings. As for how to decide the outcome of battles I will act as GM and judge how battles should end and what outcomes will happen based on player performance. If the need arises I may seek out other judges to help.

This is a fantasy world which we will be working on together, as the GM I will have the final say in some matters but always feel free to pitch ideas, ask questions, or talk with others about building the world. As of now it is still in the works for basic world setup that I am doing. There will be elements of realism to this, I personally like to study Medieval Military History and I'll try to bring some realistic elements in but it is also a fantasy world. So sometimes the gun will be better sometimes the spell will be, it depends on the context. I don't ask anyone to have well versed knowledge in said history and at any time feel free to ask questions or talk about anything mentioned.

This thread is for chatter, questions, character sheets, and planning for the RP. Do not worry about the stats or resources for units that is a system I think I won't be using in the end. Some aspects are still a WIP.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

Willshaper
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Semi realistic, and fantasy, with a pinch of Sci Fi
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

As much as I would love to resurrect everyone's favorite ball of purple furry violence. I'll let that legend rest. Might bring some Warhammer style grim darkness though.

"Life before death,
    Strength before weakness,
    Journey before destination."
    -The First Ideal

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

History geek here too. I'd love to join.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Sounds good, let me know in here or in the OOC if you have any questions or ideas.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.