Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The High school life of Macie Melody Lightfoot

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Default The High school life of Macie Melody Lightfoot

It's been a few Months since Macie's been met by a Mysterious man who changed her permanently into a more attractive, Hot and "Sexy" 16 year old teenage girl and she was going through a whole lot of changes in her life. Namely since she had been then discovered and made into a Celebrity. A Singer in just one night. It was gonna be a new outlook for her. But she had to keep a double life. Her school life... then her Celebrity life. Keeping them separated. The School that she attends is Metropolis High school. The School was set to be about a 100 years old. It was very old. But the school was made to look like the future. Huge. Expendable and very high tech. She only knew one 2 people and one of them was her room mate. Joanna Barlow.

(What i'm looking for is someone who can do high school well and to a creative art. Literate. Likely Novella if able.)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Who's interested?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Who'll like to do this with me?

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

This recruitment forum is for a group rp, but it sorta sounds like you want to do a 1x1 or private rp?

And the school is expendable (something you can easily throw away or abandon) or expandable (easy to add onto)? Some of the schools I've attended had temporary classrooms they'd use between construction of a new wing or building.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

No... It's a Group rp. But can also be a 1x1 Rp if there is only one who steps up to doing it with me.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    This recruitment forum is for a group rp, but it sorta sounds like you want to do a 1x1 or private rp?

And the school is expendable (something you can easily throw away or abandon) or expandable (easy to add onto)? Some of the schools I've attended had temporary classrooms they'd use between construction of a new wing or building.
    Want to be in on it?

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

@Macie Lightfoot; It's an interesting premise, but I'm afraid there's not enough here to hook me.

Thank you for asking!

-Enigma

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

@Macie Lightfoot; It's an interesting premise, but I'm afraid there's not enough here to hook me.

Thank you for asking!

-Enigma
    Well... You are welcome. But... what if i were to tell you that the Plot of it is that Macie... is trying to keep her double life on the down low... just so she could focus on her school Education... But finds it hard as everyone at the school catch on to her and happen to get where they are asking for her autograph. But she's trying to go through the trials of trying to keep her double life aside. Trying not to lose herself in her double life and end up confusing what she's to do... Thinking that her school life was the celeb life and the celeb life was school.

Question is: Would she be capable of keeping all of it in line and in check? or would the celeb life forever be attached to her life and be where she will never escape?

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

As a character, it's a wonderful concept. As a roleplay, it's completely focused on her - what would anyone else's role be? This is why I asked if this was in the right spot. I can see this as a "celebrity girl" meets "ordinary boy" romance plot.

As a singer growing in the public eye, why is she still attending school instead of having a private tutor? Security is going to be a major issue - outside of the home, your singer is vulnerable to abduction. A jealous class-mate may take some pictures of her changing for gym. Paparazzi could be waiting for the singer and trying to take pictures of her in class or on school grounds. Obsessive fans may be stalking her. It also means hours the singer isn't available to record new songs, studios are expensive.

And I'm totally wrong for the romance role, so what else is there?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

As a character, it's a wonderful concept. As a roleplay, it's completely focused on her - what would anyone else's role be? This is why I asked if this was in the right spot. I can see this as a "celebrity girl" meets "ordinary boy" romance plot.

As a singer growing in the public eye, why is she still attending school instead of having a private tutor? Security is going to be a major issue - outside of the home, your singer is vulnerable to abduction. A jealous class-mate may take some pictures of her changing for gym. Paparazzi could be waiting for the singer and trying to take pictures of her in class or on school grounds. Obsessive fans may be stalking her. It also means hours the singer isn't available to record new songs, studios are expensive.

And I'm totally wrong for the romance role, so what else is there?
    You sure do over analyze a lot... but you're right.

How about you take role of the one who's like... Well... A School bodyguard for her. Like protect her from unwanted stalkers and the like. So she could have some type of life and not be under the gun all the time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast