Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The High School Life of Macie Melody Lightfoot.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

The young woman she was supposed to be watching was already looking nervous as she came into the room. There was nothing in the files Uncle Perry had given her about what she might have done to disguise herself for her music videos - wigs, contacts, makeup, various prosthetics devices that Hollywood was so good at churning out. Hopefully she used a stage name?

She wished she knew how long they had before the news broke, it would be nice to have a routine in place before hand.

"Hello there. Are you in this Homeroom too?" she asked, after asking for her seat assignment. Start of a new year, she guessed.

"Hi," Vic nodded, turning to face Macie. "Victoria Lee, just starting today. You?"

"Just take any available seat," the instructor interrupted her. "We'll get you all sorted out in a moment."

"So," Vic drawled as they began looking for a seat, "I didn't get your name?"

It was important to ask, since how was she supposed to know Macie's name already?
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    The young woman she was supposed to be watching was already looking nervous as she came into the room. There was nothing in the files Uncle Perry had given her about what she might have done to disguise herself for her music videos - wigs, contacts, makeup, various prosthetics devices that Hollywood was so good at churning out. Hopefully she used a stage name?

She wished she knew how long they had before the news broke, it would be nice to have a routine in place before hand.

"Hello there. Are you in this Homeroom too?" she asked, after asking for her seat assignment. Start of a new year, she guessed.

"Hi," Vic nodded, turning to face Macie. "Victoria Lee, just starting today. You?"

"Just take any available seat," the instructor interrupted her. "We'll get you all sorted out in a moment."

"So," Vic drawled as they began looking for a seat, "I didn't get your name?"

It was important to ask, since how was she supposed to know Macie's name already?
    Macie took a seat in front and smiles. She look didn't know that the girl was gonna sit next to her and speak. She didn't mind it really as she could only hope that her cover wouldn't get blown.

Macie: Oh. It's nice to meet you, Vic. I'm uh... Macie. Macie Lightfoot M. M's for Melody. I'm known as the Rising Star. But in here... I'm sorry to say that i kinda would be wishing that i was let be to have a normal School life Experience. Besides... could you imagine how surrounded i'd be if people in this school ever knew that the Rising Star was here in this school and among them now?

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Vic frowned as she stared back at Macie while she sat down.

Poor girl wanted a normal life, but she was bursting to tell someone.

"Pestering you for autographs and favors?" Vic shrugged. "Boys and girls wanting you for their girlfriend? Guys taking selfies and lying to everyone about how you and them are now an item and the freaky things you're into? Selling lies and half-truths to the tabloids? Once that story breaks, you can forget about whatever you think is the normal 'school life' experience."

"So are your songs already out there, or is there some big release date in the future?"

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Vic frowned as she stared back at Macie while she sat down.

Poor girl wanted a normal life, but she was bursting to tell someone.

"Pestering you for autographs and favors?" Vic shrugged. "Boys and girls wanting you for their girlfriend? Guys taking selfies and lying to everyone about how you and them are now an item and the freaky things you're into? Selling lies and half-truths to the tabloids? Once that story breaks, you can forget about whatever you think is the normal 'school life' experience."

"So are your songs already out there, or is there some big release date in the future?"

Macie looked down and sighed. She was being asked all these questions and didn't even know where to start answering them. She couldn't just ignore what the girl was asking. She might have felt as though the girl was there for something more than just to speak with a celeb.

Macie: Vic, There is a lot of things that i know about the celeb life. IT isn't fun. Now boys and girls coming to ask for autographs and the like... i am okay with. But the paparazzi and the cameras being placed in my face all the time. People claiming something that they're best friends with me and just foollic around. I don't like those who pull that. Because one of those things i had my Adviser and Agent mass produce for me was this.

Macie then graciously showed Vic one of the pictures she had with her...

Macie: My songs... Or the CD... is said to be released in 4 days. They're just getting the last parts of the burning the tracks up onto the Discs.
    Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 05-27-2018 at 02:32 AM.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Vic snorted quietly when she glanced at the picture. Nice sentiment, but it wasn't going to work on paparazzi.

"Then you've got four days," Vic told her. "Four days of having an absolutely normal-ish life. Best make the most of them. Don't tell anyone else unless they're close friends. You'll have several by the end of the week."

"Now then, I am Professor Green," the instructor said. "Let's get the seats sorted out."

Calling out names, he did the rows in alphabetical order, much to Vic's annoyance. She was sitting in front of Macie, not behind her where she could see everything. There was gonna have to be some late night visits.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Vic snorted quietly when she glanced at the picture. Nice sentiment, but it wasn't going to work on paparazzi.

"Then you've got four days," Vic told her. "Four days of having an absolutely normal-ish life. Best make the most of them. Don't tell anyone else unless they're close friends. You'll have several by the end of the week."

"Now then, I am Professor Green," the instructor said. "Let's get the seats sorted out."

Calling out names, he did the rows in alphabetical order, much to Vic's annoyance. She was sitting in front of Macie, not behind her where she could see everything. There was gonna have to be some late night visits.
    Macie: I wouldn't worry. I got some wigs that can help disguise me. A little bit. But i must ask you this... Why're you so set on laying such warnings to me? You make as if my life's in danger and that i have some target planted on me or something. *Chuckles* You're silly, Victoria. But i like you. You seem rather... Sweet.

Macie listened to the teacher as he gave out the seats of everyone. She was surprised to be sitting in the front. She was more than okay being in the back. It didn't really make much mind to her.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Vic sighed, looking at the board.

"Four years ago, I came home and found my house was burning," she said quietly. "Later, they told me that my dad shot my mom, and then doused himself in gasoline and set himself on fire."

"People said all sorts of terrible things, and they all got reported. I had to be pulled out of my school - paparazzi and reporters were swarming the gate and breaking in, and the last thing my uncle wanted was a picture of me punishing one of my 'so-called' friends for lying about me."

"Maybe you can do better, but never think that a reporter is your friend. They just want to take advantage of you."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Vic sighed, looking at the board.

"Four years ago, I came home and found my house was burning," she said quietly. "Later, they told me that my dad shot my mom, and then doused himself in gasoline and set himself on fire."

"People said all sorts of terrible things, and they all got reported. I had to be pulled out of my school - paparazzi and reporters were swarming the gate and breaking in, and the last thing my uncle wanted was a picture of me punishing one of my 'so-called' friends for lying about me."

"Maybe you can do better, but never think that a reporter is your friend. They just want to take advantage of you."

Macie: *Gasps* Oh my... That's awful. You were put through a fire? That's terrible. Vic, I can't begin to fathom what it might have been like for you. Being put through all that. You're okay though... that's the part that matters. Oh heavens...

But that was as any... when suddenly she looked to the side and shook her head.

Macie: Vic, I don't really know much about reporters as i have not really dealt with them as much as most others have. So... even though... you had a bad experience with them... I can't pass any judgement on them... Not till i happened to deal with them on my own accord. I don't mean to sound dismissive of your concerns of it... I just need to pass my own decision. But i thank you for the input. I truly do thank you.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

"Just remember, reporters are all about the story," Vic told her. "While they'll listen to the fluff pieces, in their hearts, each one of them wants to be an investigative reporter that gets the truth. So they will start digging, and the least thing that any ordinary kid could get away with will make the headlines, believe it."

"Me you don't have to worry about," Vic added. "But that won't stop them making stuff up."

The bell rang.

"Time for first period," Vic sighed, getting up from her desk and glancing at her schedule. "You ready for class?"

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Just remember, reporters are all about the story," Vic told her. "While they'll listen to the fluff pieces, in their hearts, each one of them wants to be an investigative reporter that gets the truth. So they will start digging, and the least thing that any ordinary kid could get away with will make the headlines, believe it."

"Me you don't have to worry about," Vic added. "But that won't stop them making stuff up."

The bell rang.

"Time for first period," Vic sighed, getting up from her desk and glancing at her schedule. "You ready for class?"
    Macie nodded and believed in what Vic was saying. She could not believe that it would be a fabrication or something fabled from a lie or just some means to scare.

Macie: I guess that you could be right. I just don't know though. I don't want to grow distrusting of them reporters. I mean... they didn't really even do me any harm. They haven't come to me yet. Alden... My publicist deals with that stuff anyway. I truly don't use any time in going for the camera's. It's mostly when he sets that up. I am just here to have some sort of normal life. Or a normal existence when i'm not rolling with the celeb life...

Macie Smiled at Vic and suddenly happened to smell smoke. She didn't think it was bad however it had the smell of tobacco. The problem was that no one was there with anything that could give off such a smell... She happened to see a teen close by with something sticking out from the pocket. On the one side.

Macie Looked at Vic ans smiled at her when she asked about class and she nodded...

Macie: Yeah. However... I'm not quite sure where my first period is. I guess... that's what i get for not keeping touch with school life.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast