Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The High School Life of Macie Melody Lightfoot.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Default The High School Life of Macie Melody Lightfoot.

The School:

Metropolis High School...

City: Metropolis, Kansas

The Halls of the Metropolis High School were lined with Yellow lockers. But there was high gadgetry all throughout the halls. Overheads. Marquees and Everyone carried Tablets. Cellphones. Laptops. Notebooks. It was a bustling school. Active and furiously on the go. On the up&up and on the straight. No one slowed down. There was never time to. With clubs and groups... It was busy busy busy all the time. The Principal was Tess Mercer.

This Rp is Multiple setting. It can be Fandom, Modern, Futuristic.

- - - Updated - - -

The Date: Sept 3rd, 2050...
    City: Metropolis.
    School: Metropolis High School.

7:50 AM...

The Halls were bombarded by students all crowding and making their way over to their first class after being away for the long long summer. There were some new faces that year and not many of them looked as though they were sure of where to go or what to do. It was as if they were freshly cut from their mother's cords and just tossed right into the world like a rag doll just flying aimlessly into the air. But not all were like that that. A bunch of them all looked like preppies and sturdy formed kids. Teens who were like whiz-kids with the IQ of a 100,000 page book. The multitudes of passerby's communed among one another as they passed..."Hey scott. Did you catch that foxy celeb that was hanging out at the beach during the summer?" "Yeah. I think that she goes to our school. She's sexy too. She looked like some Jpop Idol." "No way... She is just some Cover singer. Singing songs that were already sang by the thralls of those before her." "Oh my God... You kidding? Mrs. Lightfoot attends here. The Singer attends here. We've got to get her autograph."

As they were all commuting and passing words by. A 16 year old Teenage girl was going through her locker and straightening it out for the new school year. It's been sitting in one row since the last day of the past school year...

The Teenage girl: Macie Melody Lightfoot.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (1).jpg
    Macie: *Straightening up her books* Ugh... Another year. The summer was fun though. I finally had a few romantic moments with my darling Ridge. I just hope he's alright. He has to go fix his classes. They weren't the ones he wanted. *Watching as a couple books started slipping* Oh... Oh... No! *Seeing the books fall to the ground* Oh sweet mother of Seriously... Darn it... The books are out of order now... What am i gonna do now? I can't organize these the way they were before. I don't recall how i had them. *Sighs* Oh bother...
    Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 05-03-2018 at 01:46 AM.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

On the other side of the school, two kids in black stood at a locker chatting. They both had hair died black and styled so they looked as if they just crawled out of bed.

Lucen: *Slams locker door and looks at his friend Zeke* "Why are you here?"
    Zeke: *Laughs a little* "Heard there's a pretty hot celebrity here. You as interested as me?" *He wore his usual shit-eating grin*
    Lucen: *Sighs* "No. I've only got eyes for Snow." Just thinking about Snow, his girlfriend from, brought a warmth to his heart.
    Zeke: *Laughs again* "Well, your loss."
    Lucen: *Shakes head* "You disgust me."
    Zeke: *Puts on a sarcastically pained expression* "I'm so disappointed in myself. Whatever. Your band got a show tonight?"
    Lucen: *Smiles a little* "Yep. Got three people coming so far."
    Zeke: "God, You guys are so cheap. At least give me some song lyrics so I can spread the word."
    Lucen: *Scowls, but gives lyrics anyway*

I'm sick of hurting myself,
    And I try, try to find my way out,
    Under the lights It leads back to you,
    How could I bring myself to meet you,
    I should have learned from the things that I told myself I'd never do,
    And all along, the liar was you!

I'll never be the one wasting life on futures I can't see,
    I can do this on my own,
    Don't take it personal,
    You'll never see the subtle vision of the one you hoped I'd be,
    What's it like to feel alone,
    Don't take this personal,

I've wasted so much of my life on you,
    And I'm sick of fixing parts of me that I've never found fault in,
    Do you have any idea how it feels to watch the person you love become everything you,

Hate,

You have my blessing to fuck who you want,
    The fuck I give not,

Don't take this personal.

Zeke: "Wow, that's deep."
    Lucen: "Yeah, but I've gotta get to class. See you at the show. Hopefully along with some others. Algebra awaits!" *Lucen turns and leaves down the crowded hallway*

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EmoInTheDark View Post
    On the other side of the school, two kids in black stood at a locker chatting. They both had hair died black and styled so they looked as if they just crawled out of bed.

Lucen: *Slams locker door and looks at his friend Zeke* "Why are you here?"
    Zeke: *Laughs a little* "Heard there's a pretty hot celebrity here. You as interested as me?" *He wore his usual shit-eating grin*
    Lucen: *Sighs* "No. I've only got eyes for Snow." Just thinking about Snow, his girlfriend from, brought a warmth to his heart.
    Zeke: *Laughs again* "Well, your loss."
    Lucen: *Shakes head* "You disgust me."
    Zeke: *Puts on a sarcastically pained expression* "I'm so disappointed in myself. Whatever. Your band got a show tonight?"
    Lucen: *Smiles a little* "Yep. Got three people coming so far."
    Zeke: "God, You guys are so cheap. At least give me some song lyrics so I can spread the word."
    Lucen: *Scowls, but gives lyrics anyway*

I'm sick of hurting myself,
    And I try, try to find my way out,
    Under the lights It leads back to you,
    How could I bring myself to meet you,
    I should have learned from the things that I told myself I'd never do,
    And all along, the liar was you!

I'll never be the one wasting life on futures I can't see,
    I can do this on my own,
    Don't take it personal,
    You'll never see the subtle vision of the one you hoped I'd be,
    What's it like to feel alone,
    Don't take this personal,

I've wasted so much of my life on you,
    And I'm sick of fixing parts of me that I've never found fault in,
    Do you have any idea how it feels to watch the person you love become everything you,

Hate,

You have my blessing to fuck who you want,
    The fuck I give not,

Don't take this personal.

Zeke: "Wow, that's deep."
    Lucen: "Yeah, but I've gotta get to class. See you at the show. Hopefully along with some others. Algebra awaits!" *Lucen turns and leaves down the crowded hallway*

Macie was at that time still fixing her books that were all over the floor...

Macie: *Trying to organize her books* I can't believe that i have to do this again. I'm never gonna get this done. The books are a mess. *Sighs* Sweet mother of seriously!

She was trying to remember all her books and how they were in order from last school year...
    Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 05-06-2018 at 04:32 PM.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
    Macie was at that time still fixing her books that were all over the floor...

Macie: *Trying to organize her books* I can't believe that i have to do this again. I'm never gonna get this done. The books are a mess. *Sighs* Sweet mother of seriously!

She was trying to remember all her books and how they were in order from last school year...
    In the school halls not long after:

Zeke shakes his head and smiles. Lucen is gonna die when he hears how many people are gonna be there tonight. Now he just has one more person to speak to.
    If this worked correctly, Zeke could get his best friend to get a job working for a celebrity.
    Lucen was gonna freak.

Zeke reaches the end of the hall and sees a girl trying to pick up and reorganize her books.
    Zeke: "Let me help with that, I'm good at this." *Leans down and picks up the books, organizing them in the best order*
    Macie: "Thanks." *Zeke rummages in his bag for a second and pulls out a piece of paper with a picture and a caption below it that read: 'Tomorrow's Hearts- Concert at 6 p.m. Cannot give date. Will hand out out invites the day of.'

Meanwhile, at Lucen's house:

*Lucen lounges around on the living room couch while Snow, a girl with dark hair and pale skin, sits next to him.*
    Snow: "So the big show's tonight, huh?" *She fidgets with her hair. Lucen sees that she's nervous and decides to try to comfort her.*
    Lucen: *Brings his face closer to hers* "Snow, we're all nervous, me, you and Zeke. But let me tell you this. Every time you get behind the drums, you blow me away. Even being the lead singer, without a drummer, there's no song."
    *He gives her a quick kiss and gets up to go to the kitchen where his mom was making a lot of food for the concert.*

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Victoria frowned as she entered her uncle's office. Auntie was sitting at the reception desk, "to keep him honest", she claimed, but Vic felt it was so she could check out the various male clients and delivery people who'd visit his office. Giving her a nod and pointing towards one of the chairs, she clicked the intercom button and said simply, "Vic's here."

"Thanks, Honey!"

The security camera buzzed over Auntie's desk, focusing on her. She ignored it.

Moments later, the door open and a pair of Suits stepped out. One was clearly an executive and in command, the other fit for carrying the briefcase as he yammered away on a phone she was almost certain was grafted to his ear. Both gave her a long look as they walked past her towards the door.

Vic waited until the office door closed behind them before sticking her tongue out after them.

"Real mature there, Vic," Auntie grinned.
    "What's going on?" she asked, scowling, but it was Uncle Perry, now standing at the door to his inner office who answered.
    "A job," he grinned. "A job for you, as a matter of fact. Come on in."

"Bodyguard work?" she asked as she dutifully walked past him into his office, decorated in last century noir. She suspected it was everything Auntie wouldn't let him bring home.
    "Metropolis High School, record company has a young singer there."
    "Teaching?" she asked hopefully, then sighed when he shook his head with a grin.
    "Student, about your age. Real up-and-comer."
    "Threats?"
    "None yet," Uncle Perry admitted. "But they're worried what could happen when her fame breaks. Paparazzi, kidnappers, rival companies, obsessive fans...."

"Wouldn't it be cheaper just to pull her out of school then?" Vic shrugged. "Get her a tutor or into an online school and lock her in between gigs?"
    "The client may have suggested it, and was turned down," he shrugged. "Which is why they came to me, and now I'm talking to you."
    "Does she know about me?"
    "Nope, she wants the full experience while it lasts, so you're just to watch her while she's in classes and if she goes someplace."
    "But I'm going to Hamilton... oh, you didn't!" she demanded, bolting upright.
    "All arranged, sweetheart," Uncle Perry grinned, nodding at some forms on his desk. "Congrats, you're a transfer student again. School's already on board, you've been added to all of her classes."

"Great," she scowled, leaning back in her chair.
    "Honey, I thought you didn't like Hamilton?"
    "It's got all the warmth and character of a demilitarized zone." But, she thought silently to herself, I know the players and the mine fields.

"Okay, when do I start?" she demanded.
    "Tomorrow."

"Victoria Lee?" smiled the administrative assistant at the counter in the school office, giving her a startled look. "Please have a seat while we summon a student guide."
    "Thank you," Vic said grudgingly, taking a seat.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EmoInTheDark View Post
    In the school halls not long after:

Zeke shakes his head and smiles. Lucen is gonna die when he hears how many people are gonna be there tonight. Now he just has one more person to speak to.
    If this worked correctly, Zeke could get his best friend to get a job working for a celebrity.
    Lucen was gonna freak.

Zeke reaches the end of the hall and sees a girl trying to pick up and reorganize her books.
    Zeke: "Let me help with that, I'm good at this." *Leans down and picks up the books, organizing them in the best order*
    Macie: "Thanks." *Zeke rummages in his bag for a second and pulls out a piece of paper with a picture and a caption below it that read: 'Tomorrow's Hearts- Concert at 6 p.m. Cannot give date. Will hand out out invites the day of.'

Meanwhile, at Lucen's house:

*Lucen lounges around on the living room couch while Snow, a girl with dark hair and pale skin, sits next to him.*
    Snow: "So the big show's tonight, huh?" *She fidgets with her hair. Lucen sees that she's nervous and decides to try to comfort her.*
    Lucen: *Brings his face closer to hers* "Snow, we're all nervous, me, you and Zeke. But let me tell you this. Every time you get behind the drums, you blow me away. Even being the lead singer, without a drummer, there's no song."
    *He gives her a quick kiss and gets up to go to the kitchen where his mom was making a lot of food for the concert.*
    @https://role-player.net/forum/member.php?u=62849

(No using my character without asking. Although nice entry. Good work)

Macie noticed the teenage boy helping her out and smiled.

Macie: *Smiles* Thank you so much. I've been trying to get these all sorted back up and i can't seem to remember how i had them. Usually i am quite good at keeping things all sorted out. *Looking at the flyer in the teens hand* What's that you have there? A Show going on somewhere?

Macie was striking some conversation with the teen. She didn't know him or who he was... What he wanted. But she could not deny the idea that he came out of nowhere... helped her. She was very thankful for what he did for her.

Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 05-19-2018 at 04:39 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Victoria frowned as she entered her uncle's office. Auntie was sitting at the reception desk, "to keep him honest", she claimed, but Vic felt it was so she could check out the various male clients and delivery people who'd visit his office. Giving her a nod and pointing towards one of the chairs, she clicked the intercom button and said simply, "Vic's here."

"Thanks, Honey!"

The security camera buzzed over Auntie's desk, focusing on her. She ignored it.

Moments later, the door open and a pair of Suits stepped out. One was clearly an executive and in command, the other fit for carrying the briefcase as he yammered away on a phone she was almost certain was grafted to his ear. Both gave her a long look as they walked past her towards the door.

Vic waited until the office door closed behind them before sticking her tongue out after them.

"Real mature there, Vic," Auntie grinned.
    "What's going on?" she asked, scowling, but it was Uncle Perry, now standing at the door to his inner office who answered.
    "A job," he grinned. "A job for you, as a matter of fact. Come on in."

"Bodyguard work?" she asked as she dutifully walked past him into his office, decorated in last century noir. She suspected it was everything Auntie wouldn't let him bring home.
    "Metropolis High School, record company has a young singer there."
    "Teaching?" she asked hopefully, then sighed when he shook his head with a grin.
    "Student, about your age. Real up-and-comer."
    "Threats?"
    "None yet," Uncle Perry admitted. "But they're worried what could happen when her fame breaks. Paparazzi, kidnappers, rival companies, obsessive fans...."

"Wouldn't it be cheaper just to pull her out of school then?" Vic shrugged. "Get her a tutor or into an online school and lock her in between gigs?"
    "The client may have suggested it, and was turned down," he shrugged. "Which is why they came to me, and now I'm talking to you."
    "Does she know about me?"
    "Nope, she wants the full experience while it lasts, so you're just to watch her while she's in classes and if she goes someplace."
    "But I'm going to Hamilton... oh, you didn't!" she demanded, bolting upright.
    "All arranged, sweetheart," Uncle Perry grinned, nodding at some forms on his desk. "Congrats, you're a transfer student again. School's already on board, you've been added to all of her classes."

"Great," she scowled, leaning back in her chair.
    "Honey, I thought you didn't like Hamilton?"
    "It's got all the warmth and character of a demilitarized zone." But, she thought silently to herself, I know the players and the mine fields.

"Okay, when do I start?" she demanded.
    "Tomorrow."

"Victoria Lee?" smiled the administrative assistant at the counter in the school office, giving her a startled look. "Please have a seat while we summon a student guide."
    "Thank you," Vic said grudgingly, taking a seat.
    Macie was not knowing of there being someone in the school who'd know or sense of there being total danger looming around the corner. For all Macie knew... She only knew that this was what she wanted... A Normal life. or Somewhat a normal life. Having some time away from the celebrity beat.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

The student guide was tall and blonde, with long legs, but she quickly showed her the way around the school, even helping her find her locker - as it happened, just down the hall from Macie's.

From what she could see through the tangle of arms, some boy was helping her with some books. She took a picture with her smart phone and tucked it away.

Then it was off to home room, where the teacher had her stand by her desk. Just a new girl in sunglasses, wearing jeans, a Pillows band t and a faded denim jacket with various patches sewed on. Instead of the usual backpack, she had a black canvas messenger bag, from which hung a Kirito keychain.

She smiled wanly as other students entered the room and sat down, all the while praying nobody thought she was some elementary kid who'd been advanced.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
    @https://role-player.net/forum/member.php?u=62849

(No using my character without asking. Although nice entry. Good work)

Macie noticed the teenage boy helping her out and smiled.

Macie: *Smiles* Thank you so much. I've been trying to get these all sorted back up and i can't seem to remember how i had them. Usually i am quite good at keeping things all sorted out. *Looking at the flyer in the teens hand* What's that you have there? A Show going on somewhere?

Macie was striking some conversation with the teen. She didn't know him or who he was... What he wanted. But she could not deny the idea that he came out of nowhere... helped her. She was very thankful for what he did for her.

Macie was looking curious as to what the teen was holding. It was a paper or a flyer. Something that had to look indeed very special to him. It looked like a flyer. For a band... A Show. What was it?

Macie: *Clearing her throat gently and politely* Who're you? I notice that you had a flyer in your hand. What is that?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    The student guide was tall and blonde, with long legs, but she quickly showed her the way around the school, even helping her find her locker - as it happened, just down the hall from Macie's.

From what she could see through the tangle of arms, some boy was helping her with some books. She took a picture with her smart phone and tucked it away.

Then it was off to home room, where the teacher had her stand by her desk. Just a new girl in sunglasses, wearing jeans, a Pillows band t and a faded denim jacket with various patches sewed on. Instead of the usual backpack, she had a black canvas messenger bag, from which hung a Kirito keychain.

She smiled wanly as other students entered the room and sat down, all the while praying nobody thought she was some elementary kid who'd been advanced.
    Macie only a moment later walked in and smiled at everyone. She was a bit nervous as she was a bit startled over possibly being recognized and swarmed with people wanting autographs. She was not dreading it... she kinda welcomed it but all the while just wanting a chance at having a normal School life. To unwind a little from the fame.

Macie: *Smiling at the teacher* Hello Sir. It's nice to see you. Where would you like me to be? *Seeing a strange girl standing close by* Hello there. Are you in this Homeroom too?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast