Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: [M] Runes

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Red turned towards the group, gloved, covered, and cloaked. “If you need to get into the Risen city without dealing with the guards, I may be able to help.”

The Wanderer raised an eyebrow and scanned over the woman before responding. “As long as it doesn’t involve any runes.” She said bluntly. “I presume that if the Risemen hate unregistered mages, they have a way of at least detecting mages if they use any runes to gain entry to their city...Am I correct?”

“They have a song they teach children to recognise the Five Evil Signs of someone casting a rune.” the Immortal recalled, and hummed a few bars of what was presumably that song before making a face. “It would be pretty embarrassing to get found out by some snotty-nosed five year old.”

“We do not need any more fights or any more weakness caused by using any runes. We need everyone at full health...We should just disguise ourselves better and walk in.” The Wanderer chuckled lightly at the plain and simple plan, but sometimes that was the best one.

“We sneak again?” the Ambassador inquired, seeming enthused by the prospect.

Solar squinted at her. “Sometimes I wonder if you’re really related to those creepy bastards we met last week.”

The Mer kicked her feet. “A little different.” she admitted evasively.

“When you say disguise.” the Wraith rumbled softly, folding his arms. “What exactly are you suggesting?”

“I expect she’s suggesting that you lose the party mask.” Immortal quipped. “Unless you want the Risemen asking why such a famous vigilante has turned up at the gates.”

Wraith’s eyes narrowed slightly behind the slits of his iron face-covering. “This is not just a mask. It is a symbol. My oath to my sacred task.”
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

“I agree with the masked one.” Red stated firmly. “And Ambie. We should sneak in under the cover of night. I can manage the guards with simple hand to hand combat. Nobody has to die if it’ll really upset you.” She said, glancing at Wanderer. “But I’m not showing my face. Hunters never show their full face. And they’ll know anyway, if we go in with disguises. They’ll know, just by looking at my face that I’m different.” She raised a single gloved hand to her scarf, as if checking that it was still there. “Besides. Where would we even GET disguises.” She crossed her arms. “I say we sneak.”

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Solar crossed his arms and gave a soft huff. "Full health my ass I'm good to go! I can take all them stupid fucks on. So we can be little bitches and sneak on in or! We can just use some battle runes and just bust our own way in. I'm for busting my own way in but I guess I have to follow all of you cause if it's just me then I'm fucked." He said with a nod before motioning at The Immortal. "Except for him, cause you know.... The name says it all and he can pretty much fuck his way through anything with Immortalness and stuff...."
    “I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

― Mahatma Gandhi

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011