Thread: Your favourite ever Eurovision entry

Month the of Member November
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Default Your favourite ever Eurovision entry

Well it's that time of year when Europe comes together to perform music instead of fighting wars. But what is your favourite ever Eurovision song?

Edit: for the benefit of non-europeans and non-australians I should explain Eurovision is a song contest we have in Europe every year. Each country gets to make 1 entry and the contest is broadcast on tv across the continent & also nowadays live streaming online. Most acts are not that famous but the past winners do include ABBA for Sweden and Lordi for Finland.
    Last edited by Crazywolf; 05-10-2018 at 09:03 PM.
    Born to be a king & fighting to survive in a world with the darkest powers.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

You forgot to add non-Israeli too (Since Israel is not in Europe, as much as game companies likes to add us to their servers or charge us by their coin)

EDIT:

I also found out that none of the states can even tune into it from youtube or the official site, which is kinda sad :(

EDIT 2:

I don't remember most of them right now, but one of my fav. gotta be Lordi's hardrock hallelujah

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I don't remember most of them right now, but one of my fav. gotta be Lordi's hardrock hallelujah
    Yeah, gotta love when the selection team say “screw it, let’s do something completely different.” Which is exactly why I really liked Hungary’s heavy metal entry AWS this year (although Denmark’s viking boy band Rasmussen were also pretty good).

From previous years my favourites are probably Jamie-Lee Kriewitz (if you can get past the fact that she looks like a moderately powerful Pokémon, she’s got a deep and interesting voice) and Poli Genova (probably because I had been to Bulgaria that year and so paid their entry more attention. Fun fact: she also voiced Judy in the Bulgarian dub of Zootopia).
    Last edited by Azazeal849; 05-13-2018 at 01:39 AM.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I generally hate this show, but 2010 was a pretty awesome year for it. Turkey's entry with 'maNga - We Could Be The Same' was awesome.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Lena as well, the winner for that year. Such an incredible voice, and Satellite is a really catchy song. Well deserving of the win.