Greetings people!

Rarely do I ever actually post anything approaching being a Game Master, but I have an idea brewing around that is nagging me to put it to the world.

The idea is to take the Pact Worlds setting in the Starfinder RPG, some willing scrubs to play a party of explorers and a bit of a meme from my time in a Pathfinder club.

The long and the short of it is as follows.

In the years following The Gap, an event which distorted history and removed many records from the minds of countless citizens, things in the Galorian System have changed, for better or worse, the Absolom Pact holds steady and life continues on as it has since the gap relented. But in this modern universe full of fantastic wonder, where even the gods themselves speak to mortals when it suits them, a darkness lurks, seeking nothing but pain and loss the God Zon Kuthon, fallen brother of Shelyn has long wallowed in depravity and hatred. In the years following the formation of the pact while this dark god has grown ever more active, his sister, Shelyn goddess of Love and the Arts has sought ever more earnestly to cure him of his dark curse.

It was such that a plan many thousands of years in the making must now come to the fore. Guided by fate and preserved until the time was right, the strongest of Shelyn's champions has been returned, though she does not know this herself. Gifted with a new body to house her shattered soul the Last Paladin of Shelyn faces a universe alone, with a quest she herself does not understand, but must discover in the relics of the past.

In this RPG the players would take on the roles of explorers for hire who discover a mysterious Android with a fractured soul, guided by fragments and fate these explorers are the only ones who stand a chance of putting to rest an ancient and powerful evil.

My obvious restrictions is let's keep it lore appropriate, I appreciate cheeky references like everyone else, but some things are too over the top even for me.

No Evil, as fun as Evil is to play, it is really hard to do Evil correctly and it wouldn't make sense for someone who is Evil to aid a good goddess cleanse her corrupted brother and thus make two gods stronger at the same time. It just doesn't fit here.

Try to keep within the Pact Worlds for your characters, this is more of a guideline than an actual rule, but it's easier to work with that way.

So who would be interested?