Thread: riseabovethis' search thread

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    My favorite themes are horror, bdsm, slow burn romance, and fantasy.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default riseabovethis' search thread

Hey everyone! This might be a bit long so bear with me..I'll try to be as concise as possible.

REQUIREMENTS:
    I do write mostly mxm and fxf but I wouldn't mind doing mxf if the plot is interesting. That said, I'm completely comfortable writing a myriad of genders and sexualities including [b]trans/nonbinary[b] or asexual characters. The more depth characterization (and realistic) the better. But for the sake of honesty, I do tend to play male/male identified people.

As far as writing goes, I don't generally mind as long as my partner is literate and knows the basics of grammar. I generally will mirror and work off of what you give me, but sometimes I do write a lot. I don't expect anyone to mirror me though and just want at least two paragraphs for every post (if you can't for some reason, feel free to tell me). I'm also more comfortable in us writing in third person.

You have to be at least 16 years old, since I'd like to write mature content, and I'd feel more comfortable that you're at least the age of consent. It's nothing against your writing skills, considering your age doesn't mean you write better or worse, but just my personal preference. All main characters must be 18+ in any romance scenes.

No god modding and you have to be willing to plot with me. If there is anything interesting you want to include, feel free to tell me. I'm open to any suggestions that make sense, at this point. Even something like an apocalypse, okay? AU's welcome. I'm flexible.

At this time, I'm open to playing any characters in the topics suggested below whether human or otherwise, and I'm open to different types or combining them.

Genre/Topics

** - Definitely Interested

**Addiction
    **Gender Exploration/Transitioning
    **Nonbinary characters
    **Eating Disorders
    Stalking
    Serial killers
    Wereanimals
    Vampires
    Mutants
    **Step-Siblings/Siblings (in a romantic relationship)

~~bold means I prefer to play the characters
    FANDOM:

Marvel
    Steve x Tony
    Steve x Bucky
    Bucky x Tony
    Clint x Natasha
    Clint x Bucky
    Steve x Nat
    Clint x Sam
    Clint x Phil Coulson
    Tony x Bruce
    Steve x Bruce
    Steve x Sam
    Sam x Nat
    Logan x Steve
    Peter Parker x Wade (Deadpool)
    Clint x Matt (Daredevil)
    Logan x OC
    Clint x Wade (Deadpool)
    **Fem!AUs of ANY of these
    ....I'll leave it there but I can do just about a million pairings with me playing these characters, both slash and femslash, and I'm totally willing to read the comics I'm not familiar with (like Daredevil) or watching the shows to compensate.

HP(books & movies)
    Harry x Theodore Nott
    Harry x Blaise Zabini
    Harry x Luna
    Harry x Neville
    Harry x Severus
    Harry x OC
    Sirius x Remus
    Sirius x James
    James x Lily
    Sirius x OC
    Sirius x Regulus
    Regulus x James
    Ginny x Luna
    Luna x Hermione
    OC x OC
    Fem AUs of ANY of these

Dresden Files (book series)
    Thomas x Harry

Anita Blake Series
    (I'm only on book five so keep that in mind)
    Anita x Richard
    Anita x Jean Claude
    Anita x Ronnie
    Anita x OC
    Jean Claude x Richard

Supernatural (TV show)
    Sam x Dean
    Dean x Cas
    Sam x Cas
    Lucifer x Sam
    Sam x OC
    Dean x OC
    OC x OC

LOTR (movies)
    OC x OC

Crossover Pairings

Harry Potter/Walking Dead
    Any of the above ships plus:
    Harry x Daryl
    Ron x Beth
    Maggie x Hermione
    OC x Harry
    OC x OC

Harry Potter/LOTR
    Harry x Aragorn
    OC x OC

NOTE: If you're interested in doing an OC they need to be a well rounded character that has a proper place in the world, whether they are a muggle/civilian or not. I do NOT under any circumstances just want a generic character inserted into the story. If you want me to play the OC, then I'll be giving you as much as I am capable of giving and I expect the same in return.

You may be able to persuade me with other characters but it depends on what it is. Honestly, if you're very familiar with a certain character, it would ok since I just want us to write who we feel is most comfortable to do so.

For any of these, I'd be willing to do threesomes/moresomes, to mix and match. Including a group rp, if we find a third person to play one of the characters.

If you want to write a moresome of even numbers however, I'd be willing to double up so we both have extra characters.
    Last edited by riseabovethis; 05-22-2018 at 06:47 PM.