Page 4 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2345654 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hunted {OOC - M}

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Spoiler: Silus Garthering 
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 06-18-2018 at 11:56 PM.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

heaven can't help me now
    Horror, Fantasy, Scifi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

/sits on hands

must... not...

but i want to...

but...

ideas? . Hogwarts . WTRT: Side Roads
    my life is still a mess pm me if you want to check in
    vote for RPA

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Hey Rabbit theres a spot for you o.o

Right
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    V

Here
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro Akira View Post
    Dude would it be mean if I said I wanted to make an electric based character that can "Drain" the energy from electronics just so he can be a dick?

Example: Just by touching electrical objects he can suck the electricity out of these objects and unify them as his own electrical current giving him the ability to create sparks of electricity.

While his ability focuses on draining electricity he can also utilize any energy he's stored up to push it into electronics. Meaning if he has electricity and energy stored up from other electronics he can power another one.

Does this even make sense? ^^^^

What you are wanting to do does make sense. Though I am not too sure how that would effect Nero. Angelo, and Dianna might have a problem fighting him, if he knew they were androids, and would piss off Nero if you killed one of his friends. other than that what did you have in mind?

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Between the two of you T3 will be made a thing lol..

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Immortal Goddess
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDellaNotte View Post
    The setting of an asylum has got me thinking about playing a character that has been driven mad by her powers. I am thinking of giving her the ability to see into other people's past. She will lack control of when she does it and sometimes just being around others will trigger it. More so of she touches them. When she sees into the past she will see the event from the eyes of the owner. Because of this she won't have a firm grasp of what is real and isn't. Prolly doesn't help that when the government discovered her powers they used her to prove violent crimes by making her relive them from the victim and the perpetrator's eyes. She will be a captured.

Does that sound like a character that will work?
    She would do fine but would she be able to utilize her gift offensively? Or would she just be an assist to see into the past to gather information?

Quote Originally Posted by SikstaSlathalin View Post
    Rise: Ay, it actually came to me when making the Mary character in my Servant's Chronicles story. Only while Mary's is far more focused and she can actually see where the lines go and what they do Jenny is too unfocused and random. I plan to have her rely on her mundane skills more than her Gift when interacting with players, but NPCs will feel my wrath. As for her faction she's a rogue gifted who screws with all three groups someone can try and capture or recruit her.

Also I have a second char I'll toss in.
    Well this ought to be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro Akira View Post
    Dude would it be mean if I said I wanted to make an electric based character that can "Drain" the energy from electronics just so he can be a dick?

Example: Just by touching electrical objects he can suck the electricity out of these objects and unify them as his own electrical current giving him the ability to create sparks of electricity.

While his ability focuses on draining electricity he can also utilize any energy he's stored up to push it into electronics. Meaning if he has electricity and energy stored up from other electronics he can power another one.

Does this even make sense? ^^^^
    He can basically drain the energy/current from an electronic device and power another with the store energy/current. He's a walking battery pack basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Koti~ View Post
    I'm so in
    I am so waiting for you

Quote Originally Posted by rabbit View Post
    /sits on hands

must... not...

but i want to...

but...
    Give in to temptation... fall down the "rabbit" hole darling. You'll like it here.

Quote Originally Posted by SikstaSlathalin View Post
    Spoiler: Silus Garthering 
    He's good Siks.
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Working on sun lab.. need more A/C portals
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Name: Andrew Lanzarote
    Ethnicity: American
    Sexual Orientation: Celibate
    Appearance: https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TyJrf7V3i...0/IMG_7134.JPG

Andrew is a sickly man, born with severe medical trials and a decaying body. Having lost all hair and only weighing in at 115 pounds of skin and bone, he is mostly bound to a wheelchair. His skin is pale and patchy in spots, while his teeth are surprisingly white and we'll kept. His feet bear twin scars from the big toe down to the heel, showing signs of having to be worked upon. Sporting two bright blue eyes, he always seems positive and rather skilled at keeping most positive, despite his lack a hopeful outlook. A common joke is that he can play taps on his ribs due to how skinny he is. His arms are dotted with needle marks from blood transfusions and medical needs.

Despite being able to walk, he stays bound to a wheel chair to move about to save energy.

Personality: Andrew is an extremely positive man, despite his medical outlook. Always with jokes and looking for the silver lining. Always looking for a good thing, he works hard to try and uplift people who seem the most depressed and needing a simple hand or kind word. Even when depressed he tries to stay upbeat, but he becomes silent and sullen.

On the off chance he becomes angry he remains silent, but his powers are more prone to trigger and harm those who his anger is directed at.

Strengths: A positive attitude and a decent knack for handling a pair of wheels.

Weaknesses: Frail body and prone to illnesses.

Background: Born in a small town he was nearly a stillborn, locked in ICU with no chance of living. His mother died in birth and his father went into depression from the loss of his wife and his ill son. The hospital was only able to keep him alive, unable to find both a cure or cause for his multiple diseases.

It wasn't until he reached the age of seven that his powers began to form, though none really picked up on it due to the subtlety of it. He kept amazing the doctors by staying alive, and his father had found hope in his frail form as a sign from his wife. They had to keep things up ahead as objects began to fail at a faster rate around him, without any outward signs of things getting better.

It took three years for one doctor to finally figure out that he was causing the decay after testing his body, and it was pandemonium after that. Debates were made about keeping him alive to use his powers for their own ends, or to kill him so his power didn't become a threat to them. His father pleaded with them to keep him alive, as it was the last memory he had of his wife, despite knowing that his son was the cause of it.

He was quickly moved to the aslymn, having to be moved several times as his powers were causing metal fatigue and anything he touched began to rot almost instantly. Even with spending so much time locked up, he still holds out his positivity.

Faction: N/A

Gift: Andrew has the ability to decay any material, living or not, even rotting them from physical contact. He can increase the rate, though doing so erodes his body, from flesh inward to the bone. The longer he holds the target, the faster it erodes, though more harm he causes to himself.

The worse this has gotten was eating away to the bone on his entire right hand.

A small side effect from the decay is his body can uses the broken molecules to repair his destroyed cells that were removed. It takes a long time to regrow the cells that he had destroyed.
    Last edited by Koti~; 06-11-2018 at 10:56 PM.

"Even Dreams, can be a nightmare"
    Spoiler: Click it, I dare ya! 

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Yay two chars accepted.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yamimoon View Post
    What you are wanting to do does make sense. Though I am not too sure how that would effect Nero. Angelo, and Dianna might have a problem fighting him, if he knew they were androids, and would piss off Nero if you killed one of his friends. other than that what did you have in mind?

I'll get a character for it up.

And it would effect Nero on the chance that the character short circuits whatever system they're on or just drains the power out of it.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Name:
    Angel Rosaline Velasca-Ramirez

Nicknames:
    *Little Sparky
    *Tricity
    Shock-Girl
    Charger
    Battery
    *Eley
    Surge
    (* is the ones she actually doesn't mind being called)

Ethnicity:
    Hispanic/American

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight

Appearance: {Photo + Description}
    Spoiler: Appearance 

Personality:
    Very outgoing. She loves to skip about and exploit her pretty face just for a way to get what she wants. She could also be called a conniving b___ as she enjoys screwing with others and their things. Feeling empowered to others she loves being on top and will do what she can to get there.

>Strengths
    Conniving
    "Pretty" face
    Joyful

Not really a strength or anything but in her eyes is.
    She loves her hair being silky and smooth

>Weaknesses
    Low "power"
    Can't always control where she collects energy from
    Has been known to "over power" some small electronics like a phone.

Once more, not really a weakness, but is in her eyes
    When she gets into her higher volts. Her hair gets very frizzy and sometimes poofs out

Backstory:
    Spoiler: Stories of the Sparky Girl 

Faction:
    The Order

Gift:
    Electrical Surge:

She works much like a Battery. She can store energy inside of her and extend it to electrical objects. By the touch of anything electrical, she can drain the energy from the object and build it inside of her. Collecting up to a total of 100Volts of electricity she can disperse the energy as needed. Yet when her "battery" drops to 0 it leaves her feeling extremely weak until she can regain power internally. Her "internal" battery charges a total of 10 volts just by being in the vicinity of electronics. After the 10 volts it halts and she must collect the rest of the energy from other sources. Another piece of her powers is when she's above 50volts of power she can create small sparks of electricity between her hands and fingers. Similar to a taser.

After training for a short time with members of The Order. She has learned to control her ability a bit better and can drain the energy from an object within three feet of her finger tips. She can also disperse a small wave of electricity at the palm of her hand. While it doesn't extend more then 10 inches and doesn't hold much power, it is mainly used as a defensive tactic to take some of the damage if being struck or hit.

Electrical spike:
    Using her built up electricity she can create small senbons(Spikes) of solid electricity These can be thrown or used as weapons.

Electrical immunity(Partial):
    She can withstand up to her battery limit, as long as the volts used on her do not exceed her internal battery she can endure it. When it surpases her battery power, it can begin to do damage to her body and leave her unconcious if under a longer period of time.

Discharge:
    Angel can create an electrical current and discharge it from any point of her body at any given time. The discharged power depends on how much Angel has used to create the current.

Current vision:
    Charging her eyes with bits of electricity she can use it to follow the currents of electricity. As long as there is a small current she can see it through any wall thinner than two of the standard brick wall. This ability also electrifies her eyes to detect faster movements and see them much clearer.

Spoiler: Gift later in story 
    Last edited by Kiro Akira; 09-24-2018 at 10:09 PM.

Page 4 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2345654 ... LastLast