Page 15 of 80 FirstFirst ... 131415161765 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hunted {OOC - M}

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

And doing it by faction, because I can. I think there was one other character in Defiance that is missing from the list? I thought I saw one other character other than Rising's character. Or I am just going (more) crazy.

The Order:
    Angel- KiroAkira
    Nero- Yamimoon

Defiance:
    Conner- (Double Agent Agent) RisingPhoenix

Agents:
    Conner- (Double Agent Agent) RisingPhoenix
    John- KiroAkira
    Isis- LastExile
    Gaius- Yamimoon
    Elfina- Vaidia

The Captured:
    Bakari - KiroAkira
    Farrah- Last Exile
    BeastBoy- SikstaSlathalin
    Andrew- Koti~
    Echo- AngelDellaNotte

Rogue:
    Red Jenny- SikstaSlathalin
    Deirdre- Rabbit

I think, for the Agents that have gone through the longer term training, there may be some animosity toward Elfina, because that is how people can get when someone is the daughter of someone high ranking. The whole not earning it/you're only here because your mama is in 'X' rank dealio. I can also see there being an additional betting pool between Isis an Elfina on which one will be caught smiling/laughing first.

Thanks Nara and Karma for the wonderful Avatar and Signature set!

When all else is gone, the bones always remain...

Spoiler: VAIDIA'S CHARACTER THEME SONG WORKSHOP 

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Name: Victor McConnell
    Ethnicity: Irish
    Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: Victor 

Personality: Victor is a kind man that wants to live in a world where people like him, and normal people can live together in peace. Even though he didn't have the best of childhoods. He just doesn't let that get to him. Though he is a little controlling, and doesn't want to lose Connor. So he is controlling, and very protective of him. Though he knows that once Connor makes up his mind to do something there is he can do about it. That doesn't mean he won't put his two cents in.

>Strengths Victor is able to use a couple of different martial art styles and is able to use a staff as a weapon.
    >Weaknesses Victor doesn't want to lose anything important to him anymore, and will risk his life to not let that happen again.

Backstory: Victor was born to a mother and father that loved him dearly. Taking care of his every need and doing their best to raise him Even though they didn't have a lot of money. But Victor was happy, and he loved his life and family. However, this happiness was not meant to last. Both of his parents were gifted and one night Agents invaded their home. Victor's mother hid him in a small hidey hole, and told him not to come out no matter what. Handing her son a letter she closed the door, and that was the last he ever saw of his parents. He was eleven at the time.

Once everything was done he left his family home, and read the letter that was left to him. Tears filled his eyes and not long after he began to cry rain fell from the sky. It was in this moment his power awakened, and the rain increased in intensity. Drying his tears and coming to terms with what just happened the rain stopped and lightning strike in the distance.

Eventually he found the group the Defiance and found they wanted to preach acceptance and peace between the gifted, and the normal people. Granted Victor wanted revenge for his parents but at the same time he didn't think his parents would have wanted him to become a killer. So he joined them. That is where he met Connor, and they began dating.

He loves Connor and tried to talk him out of accepting the mission to become an agent, but he failed. It had only been a year since they met but he really wanted to help other gifted. Relenting Victor surrendered to Connor’s wish. However, about six months later he was in a forest with a couple of children enjoying a walk. When agents surrounded them. The children were scared, and Victor knew what would happen if they got captured. So he did the only thing he could do, using his power over water to send small droplets of water rushing at them at an incredible speeds. Telling the children to run, he stood his ground against the agents giving the children a chance to escape. However, he didn't expect them to have gifted on their side, and had to fight.

He was able to escape from the Agents, but now that they know about him he will have to be careful about what he does. All he knew is that he didn't want to get caught.

Faction: Defiance

Gift: Victor is able to control water in all of it's forms. By gathering water in the atmosphere as well as plants, and bodies of water. He can create different forms of aquatic attacks. He can freeze the water into ice, and craft it into weapons. He also can create steam and fog. Though, he can only use his power for about a half an hour before his body gives out to the strain, and he collapses into unconsciousness. It takes about an hour before he wakes up, and about four hours before he can use his power again.
    Last edited by Yamimoon; 06-13-2018 at 04:27 PM.

Archmage of RPA
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

So a water dude just like Bakaris sand dude o.o if its sandy he can control it to the same extent
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Working on sun lab.. need more A/C portals
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

All we need now is a fire bender, and I kind of have an idea for that

"Even Dreams, can be a nightmare"
    Spoiler: Click it, I dare ya! 

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

What about a wind person?

Fantasy, Slice-of-life, and Parody
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

An additional betting pool between Isis and Elfina to see who would smile first would be funny.

Immortal Goddess
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Thank you Vaida for your contribution to the OP. Now I will be listing NPC as they show up in the story so that you know who they are. The Leader of the Agency, the Leader of the Order, the Leader of Defiance, and the three maximum security NPC who have powers that are god-like and dangerous, they are in stasis, but if they are ever awakened it will be hell.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone who has not yet to do so, please edit your sheets and put the Faction that your character belongs to. Then when you are done post the link to your character so that I can check. It makes things easier as I plan deadly missions for each of you.
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

Immortal Goddess
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Alright everyone, the IC is up. Depending on your location and the faction you are in the following will be occuring.

Agent of the Agency: Connor, the adminstrator, will be going around to visit various Asylums to make sure the institutes have what they need. He will be checking on the gifted there. His first stop is Brickhurst Asylum and he will be stationed there for some time. He does give orders, but he takes orders from the higher ups. Agent character should be stationed at this Asylum or out hunting rogue gifted.

Defiance: Members of Defiance will be having a meeting at the New York International Library in a secret room.

The Order: Members of The Order will be meeting in the secret base underneath the Statue of Liberty.

Captive Gifted: You'll be waking up and going into the "Yard".

Rogue Gifted: You're being hunted, keep on your toes but know that your time is coming.

Does anyone have any questions? Please let me or my co-gm Yami. Thank you.
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Rising I finished my post adding a picture. let me know if there is anything I need to change.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Alright Rabbit you ready to be caught o:

Page 15 of 80 FirstFirst ... 131415161765 ... LastLast